Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

Off track maybe, but Adam Neely challenged some youtube musicians to do something cool with the Locrian mode, and Samurai Guitarist made the filthiest nastiest surf rock you ever heard. The rest is p cool too, Ben Levin kicks copious rear end as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7cMC1SdnX8

Sammy G is a Canadian national treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Boberta Frap

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Brawnfire posted:

Flustered, I try to write my name on the back of the shovel. A firm yet gentle hand takes hold of the charcoal in my uncertain grip, guiding it through the strokes of the letters. My spine tingles. I feel the powerful muscles rippling in Abe's arm where it wraps around me; the strong sinews speak of a farm boy's labor.
He could make this divided house stand. :heysexy:

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEkOVdUjHc

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
The Satan statue makes sense thematically, as he's a fallen angel and angels are "perfect" beings.

The Abe statue was 100% on purpose to gently caress with normies. The artist going "I'm gonna make this statue so loving hot. Cum-gutters for days on Ol' Abe."

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Edit: Oh, also add a third arm to that meme that says "Employees of Dr.Pepper/Seven-Up, Inc."

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Nov 15, 2023

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Fourth arm is players of fighting games.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Dude loves getting pegged by his two girlfriends, how wholesome.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mierenneuker posted:

Fourth arm is players of fighting games.

Ryu’s got strong wakeup double penetration

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

oldpainless posted:

The Italians are a confusing people in that they’re the proudest people with objectively the least to be proud of

So like the texans of europe?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Yes exactly

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Milo and POTUS posted:

So like the texans of europe?

Sounds like you forgot about the Alamo bitch

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'd ask him where was Gondor when the westfold fell

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gondor has armies and a wizard and a hobbit to look after it. Have fun storming the castle.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

zoux posted:

I'd ask him where was Gondor when the westfold fell

Sure bud, she'll be real impressed :rolleyes:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I saw the movie, they did just fine without me then

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Kuros posted:

Dude loves getting pegged by his two girlfriends, how wholesome.

Some hole, as well.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Reminds me of the b3ta soundboard.

MIIIINGE!

https://www2.b3ta.com/buffyswear/

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Very annoying that the final one is photoshopped. Or, well, they all might be. But the Mars one does away with the conceit since the M is just missing. All the others contain the start or end of their names so they could technically be done irl.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

5 is a rip-off, I can already control me with my mind!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

#2 sounds like a really good deal. You could undercut basically everyone selling concrete, that's a multi hundred billion dollar addressable market assuming the pill is scaleable.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

#3. Burglar.

E: wait, gently caress, I'm actually responding to one of these stupid memes! I've become the very thing I swore to destroy! :cripes:

EE: the hell with it, in for a penny, in for a pound. What's the cooldown and cast time on the teleport, because if it's instant then nyooooom

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 02:16 on Nov 16, 2023

mystes
May 31, 2006

Hyperlynx posted:

#3. Burglar.
I think the maximum thickness of your body along one plane would have to be less than 7 inches for this to be useful

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Also while 7 sounds useless, being able to spot which containers are empty and which are full doesn't sound too bad honestly

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

#1 would let you run a good fishing operation if you could get over the guilt

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

If the cooldown was low enough and the process low effort, you could chain teleport to cover ground quickly.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
7 inches away is enough for most doors. Definitely the most useful one.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Paladinus posted:

7 inches away is enough for most doors. Definitely the most useful one.
Unless your chest, head, and feet are less than 7 inches front to back you would end up embedded in the door

I guess you could stand on tiptoes and rotate your head sideways but I'm not sure there's anything you could do about your chest

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

We use the metric system over here, so it's quite possible I don't know how much seven inches is, but I prefer to think that you're all comically swollen like you've just eaten a Willy Wonka prototype candy

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Mr. Lobe posted:

If the cooldown was low enough and the process low effort, you could chain teleport to cover ground quickly.

Also if the cool down is fast enough, that's basically the power of flight

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Look it's not complicated:
Seven inches is about 3/5ths of a groanslength (which is 14.02 barleycorns) or 6/15th of a hogshead. Which of course equals three kingsknuckles (if the moon is waxing but 3,7 if it is waning) but scientifically speaking it's the distance a small child can throw a degenerately shaped skull in a vacuum.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Is there a pill that changes my surname to Moon and my first name (if you will excuse so farcical a notion) to be the same as my new surname, i.e., Moon?

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

That's fine, edge pieces are the best anyway.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Yeah, seems like the ideal relationship to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

This is the brownie version of how I like flats best and my husband likes drums best