Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I still have my mind blown that the guardian probably saw an uptick of traffic in an article from 2002 and then checked what it was, welp Osama Bin Laden right there and all his words are still relevant to this date and better take the article down or we risk radicalizing some people

Good reading list here as well:

code:

Bin Laden's Bookshelf

View the Media Release     

In the weeks following the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, by United States forces, U.S. Intelligence Community analysts sifted through the recovered digital and hard copy materials in search of clues that would reveal ongoing al-Qa`ida plots, identities and locations of al-Qa`ida personnel, and other information of immediate importance.

On May 20, 2015, the ODNI released a sizeable tranche of documents recovered from the compound used to hide Osama bin Laden. On March 1, 2016, the ODNI released a second tranche of material gleaned from the Abbottabad raid.  On January 19, 2017, the ODNI released the final tranche of documents. These releases, which followed a rigorous interagency review, align with the President’s call for increased transparency–consistent with national security prerogatives–and the 2014 Intelligence Authorization Act, which required the ODNI to conduct a review of the documents for release.	

Editor's note: After the raid on Abbottabad, an interagency task force worked 24/7 to identify which of the recovered materials presented intelligence value. Once the task force pinpointed which materials were most useful to the Intelligence Community, they produced intelligence cables that were shared throughout the IC. The underpinning materials—hundreds of documents—that informed those cables were then reviewed for declassification and public release. All interagency declassification reviews of the Abbottabad materials were scoped specifically to this distilled set of materials—those with intelligence value—as opposed to the entire trove recovered at Abbottabad. Career intelligence professionals executed this interagency effort, with CIA as Executive Agent. On November 1, 2017, CIA released nearly 470,000 files that included draft versions of items previously reviewed as well as other correspondence and materials outside the scope of previous declassification reviews.

The 2030 Spike by Colin Mason
A Brief Guide to Understanding Islam by I. A. Ibrahim
America’s Strategic Blunders by Willard Matthias
America’s “War on Terrorism” by Michel Chossudovsky
Al-Qaeda’s Online Media Strategies: From Abu Reuter to Irhabi 007 by Hanna Rogan
The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast
The Best Enemy Money Can Buy by Anthony Sutton
Black Box Voting, Ballot Tampering in the 21st Century by Bev Harris
Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
Bounding the Global War on Terror by Jeffrey Record
Checking Iran’s Nuclear Ambitions by Henry Sokolski and Patrick Clawson
Christianity and Islam in Spain 756-1031 A.D. by C. R. Haines
Civil Democratic Islam: Partners, Resources, and Strategies by Cheryl Benard
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins
Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 by John Coleman
Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert
Fortifying Pakistan: The Role of U.S. Internal Security Assistance (only the book’s introduction) by C. Christine Fair and Peter Chalk
Guerilla Air Defense: Antiaircraft Weapons and Techniques for Guerilla Forces by James Crabtree
Handbook of International Law by Anthony Aust
Hegemony or Survival: America’s Quest for Global Dominance by Noam Chomsky
Imperial Hubris by Michael Scheuer
In Pursuit of Allah’s Pleasure by Asim Abdul Maajid, Esaam-ud-Deen and Dr. Naahah Ibrahim
International Relations Theory and the Asia-Pacific by John Ikenberry and Michael Mastandano
Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions since World War II by William Blum
Military Intelligence Blunders by John Hughes-Wilson
Project MKULTRA, the CIA’s program of research in behavioral modification. Joint hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session, August 3, 1977. United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence. 
Necessary Illusions: Thought Control in Democratic Societies by Noam Chomsky
New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin
New Political Religions, or Analysis of Modern Terrorism by Barry Cooper
Obama’s Wars by Bob Woodward
Oxford History of Modern War by Charles Townsend
The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers by Paul Kennedy
Rogue State: A Guide to the World’s Only Superpower by William Blum
The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly Hall (1928)
Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins
The Taking of America 1-2-3 by Richard Sprague
Unfinished Business, U.S. Overseas Military Presence in the 21st Century by Michael O’Hanlon
The U.S. and Vietnam 1787-1941 by Robert Hopkins Miller
“Website Claims Steve Jackson Games Foretold 9/11,” article posted on ICV2.com (this file contained only a single saved web page)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
IDF: "We are conducting a surgical strike against very specific parts of Al-Shifa"
* finds nothing *
IDF: "We are going to invade every square inch of Al-Shifa."

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

If anybody wants to actually read it, it's available here:

https://scholarship.tricolib.brynmawr.edu/handle/10066/4746

You don't gotta hand it to Osama Bin Laden, to be clear. Some of the things he writes here feel spot on, but a lot of it is just religious screed, he comes across like an islamic Jerry Falwell that got weaponized by the CIA, because that's exactly what he was

is this the one where he says exactly why he's going to do 9/11

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

It's still funny that when the US went to assassinate Osama in his country home on dialysis hanging with a few nieces while he watched anime they still lost 1/2 the fancy secret helicopters they sent. One last win for him.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Side note: I got on anti-anxiety meds a few days ago for the first time in my adult life and that poo poo is awesome. Highly recommended!

I'm switching up my depression drugs wish me luck

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

30.5 Days posted:

uhhhhh death to israel

Hmmmm I agree

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

So did they raid the hospital and find nothing?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

They should have found shame but they're not even that competent.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Raccooon posted:

see how well hamas hides?

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

is this the one where he says exactly why he's going to do 9/11

this is the one he wrote the year after he did 9/11, where he explains why he did 9/11 (vengeance for palestine)

It does have some bangers in it if you can deal with the extreme religious overtones, the occasionally nauseating anti-Semitism (anti-judaism?) and the awareness that this man was radicalized by the CIA and essentially set up by the united states to eventually write this document

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Raccooon posted:

they found a box of dried dates. those are quality. good get.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Raccooon posted:

Uh no ya big dumb dumb. They found Quarans, a box of dates, some FN FAL mags that were Isreal's main rifle of choice for 30 years in the 1950s - 1970s, a small plastic grocery bag of medical equipment, some AK47s behind an MRI machine, and a laptop with some CDRs next to the MRI room. It's clearly a Hamaspital ok?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Brogeoisie posted:

Good reading list here as well:

code:
Bin Laden's Bookshelf

The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly Hall (1928)
:hai:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

absolutely pathetic and criminal that israel murdered hundreds if not thousands to make absolutely poo poo quality propaganda off of something that would come out of some tweaker's trunk in a traffic stop

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Spoondick posted:

absolutely pathetic and criminal that israel murdered hundreds if not thousands to make absolutely poo poo quality propaganda off of something that would come out of some tweaker's trunk in a traffic stop

Make absolutely poo poo quality propaganda that was so bad they later deleted. :eng101:

FlapYoJacks has issued a correction as of 02:05 on Nov 16, 2023

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Spoondick posted:

if it was any other conflict it'd be a huge PR loss but Israel seems to be incredibly slippery when it comes to consequences for this sort of thing and western media will probably just move on and pretend this poo poo never happened like they did with the last hospital

(I sincerely hope I'm wrong)

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

lol the guardian hiding the bin laden letter from tik tok teens like it is a photo containing female-presenting nipples :allears:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Raccooon posted:

Hamas pulled a Blazing Saddles and built a fake town and hospital for IOF to raid.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The IDF reposted the bullshit evidence video again. This time, they blurred the laptop screen and cut off the end because people were calling them out that it was an IDF laptop lmfao.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1724934932718293286

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the losers at the guardian hiding it apparently is making people even more interested in it go figure

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

ha go loving figure. what, cant waste more precious bombs on it?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Hello, I am the IDF. I am very good at propaganda:

https://twitter.com/Elmannichim/status/1724945906263261689

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

https://twitter.com/Elmannichim/status/1724945906263261689

it wasnt logged in under hamas command user

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
i dunno i think its too earlier to call. just gonna have to wait for the facts to roll in. hamas clearly left some guns there so somethings up right?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1724925912133550519

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

FlapYoJacks posted:

i never paid much attention to Israeli propaganda outside of the usual garbage americans are exposed to on any given day so i don't know if this kind of half rear end poo poo is typical for them or if they've just fallen the gently caress off during this moment of crisis.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

wow

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

30.5 Days posted:

Welcome back to Hasbar Is It Anyway where everything's made up and the points don't matter. This next game is called Hamaspital, and we're going to- yeah, roll that out. So this game is for Ryan and Colin, and you're going to pretend to be Hasbara operatives, and this table contains a bunch of props that were just recovered from a hospital that you stormed. And you're going to explain how every item on that table is a tool of terrorism.

lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

some choice quotes from said psycho

“Erase Gaza from the face of the earth. Let the Gazan monsters rush to the southern border and flee into Egypt, or die. And let them die badly. Gaza should be wiped off the map, and fire and brimstone on the heads of the Nazis in Judea and Samaria. Jewish wrath to shake the earth around the world. We need a cruel, vengeful IDF here. Anything less is immoral

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

yeah, go head and blur the idf laptop to fix the optics of you murdering the entire nicu, that'll fix it

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

RadiRoot posted:

i dunno i think its too earlier to call. just gonna have to wait for the facts to roll in. hamas clearly left some guns there so somethings up right?
I saw a man with a gun patrolling the hospital near my podunk town in my lovely state in the US, how far has Hamas infiltrated us????

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Forgot IDF was claiming Hamas HQ was under the hospital lol.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

I never paid much attention to Israeli propaganda outside of the usual garbage Americans are exposed to on any given typical day, so I don't know if this kind of half-rear end poo poo is typical for them or if they've just fallen the gently caress off during this moment of crisis.

The traditional IDF propaganda was pretty straightforward:

- Commit atrocity/war crime.
- Say it was Hamas and provide easily disproved evidence.
- Allow Western media to run with their easily disproved evidence.
- When the rest of the world eventually says, "Hey, wait a minute, that's bullshit!" claim they are investigating.
- Several years later, if anyone is still asking, quietly release a report that says, "Yeah, we probably did that, lol."

The current crop of propaganda is such garbage because they are skipping the last two steps and infinite looping over steps 1 - 3.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

HallelujahLee posted:

some choice quotes from said psycho

“Erase Gaza from the face of the earth. Let the Gazan monsters rush to the southern border and flee into Egypt, or die. And let them die badly. Gaza should be wiped off the map, and fire and brimstone on the heads of the Nazis in Judea and Samaria. Jewish wrath to shake the earth around the world. We need a cruel, vengeful IDF here. Anything less is immoral

moral cruelty lol

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

uber_stoat posted:

i never paid much attention to Israeli propaganda outside of the usual garbage americans are exposed to on any given day so i don't know if this kind of half rear end poo poo is typical for them or if they've just fallen the gently caress off during this moment of crisis.

the problem with genocidal fascist regimes is they value loyalty far greater than competency which is particularly important when you're consistently murdering children and such that would make competent people question their allegiances

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
These bad optics might hurt Israel's chances for '24

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

I saw a man with a gun patrolling the hospital near my podunk town in my lovely state in the US, how far has Hamas infiltrated us????

Hamas and civilians were in the hospital making terrorists and I saw one of the terrorists and the terrorist looked at me!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mags posted:

moral cruelty lol

she resigned apparently but is still in government as a regular knesset member

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
What are the numbers for the crowds of Pro-Palestine vs Pro-Israel protests looking like? I think it's a ratio of 10:1 thereabouts, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1724926995409359295?s=20