Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this is a great angle of Santi Aldama being a shitbag for no reason

https://twitter.com/VinoUncorked/status/1724651390184632695

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

lol at desmond bane

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Hield, Mathurian, Jalen Smith, and Theis equal LaVines cap hit.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

Ah so it was a cop that ran him over

I'm sick of you guys making assumptions about this. The story already came out that he was hit by a side mirror. It was a cop that tried to run him over.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cops don't miss tho

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Aye Doc posted:

this is a great angle of Santi Aldama being a shitbag for no reason

https://twitter.com/VinoUncorked/status/1724651390184632695
Already thought that from the initial video but this is even worse. What a dope

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Word?

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Lol he’s still on the team. Don’t start the smear campaign until you get something in return! New guys should take some notes from the garpax playbook

I'm hyped about tonight being the first Bulls game I attended since Kirk Hinrich eliminated Shaq in the playoffs and I can wish Lavine well for all the entertainment he provided over the last few years

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

:lol: gobert just relentlessly mocking draymond

quote:

“He’s grabbing me, he’s grabbing me, he’s grabbing me,” Gobert recalled. “(But) the choke wasn’t good enough. Yeah, it wasn’t enough for me to really have to (go to sleep). But he tried. He tried really hard, but it wasn’t good enough to where I felt like I was really in danger of falling asleep or something like that.”

Green held Gobert for about nine seconds on Tuesday as assistant coaches, security staff and players tried to pry everyone apart and get control of a situation that erupted as the game between the Timberwolves and Golden State Warriors wasn’t even two minutes old.

“It was a long time, and if he knew how to choke it could have been way worse,” Gobert said. “He tried to. His intention was to really take me out. And I kept my hands up the whole time just to show the officials that I wasn’t trying to escalate the situation.”

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Golbert being likable crazy

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

besides Dragon Ball Z, which animes do you think are Lebron's favorites?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Trigun. He absolutely thinks he's Vash.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Aye Doc posted:

besides Dragon Ball Z, which animes do you think are Lebron's favorites?

At this stage of his career, definitely any anime with badass old men

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tristeham posted:

[edit] nah, not here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bad shot. i gave tristeham a pass.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

:lol: gobert just relentlessly mocking draymond

He's so happy people are talking about something besides overpaying for him in a trade and dropping entry passes.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
gobert shut down the whole league, and now he's shutting down draymond

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

CharlestheHammer posted:

Golbert being likable crazy

Whoa let's not get crazy

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Now that's likeable

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1724958634491125911

Really timed it to align with Steph's injury that's wild

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Five games lol

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Wow Adam silver thinks he can tell Draymond how to be Draymond??

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Thank god

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1724959557842035096

Nothing to worry about I'm sure

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

drat wow draymond got a slap on the wrist woah huge

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Well he got a couple of games in at least

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can Draymond be on tnt while suspended

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/TheDunkCentral/status/1724902241629585683

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Warriors' Draymond Green has been ejected frequently when Stephen Curry isn't playing

quote:

According to Spotrac, Green has received 18 ejections since he entered the NBA back in 2012. When it comes to the first seven ejections of his career, Green was tossed from games in which Curry was actively playing.

The first instance in which Green was ejected while Curry was inactive came on Nov. 11, 2019. Curry was dealing with a broken hand at the time. Green ended up receiving a pair of technical fouls during that contest. Ironically enough, that game came against Gobert when he was a member of the Utah Jazz.

Following that incident, Green's next four ejections came in games in which Curry wasn't playing. Green was also ejected on Jan. 4, 2020 (vs. the Pistons), Feb. 27, 2020 (vs. the Lakers), Feb. 20, 2021 (vs. the Hornets), March 20, 2022 (vs. the Spurs), and Jan. 4, 2023 (vs. the Pistons). If you count Green's ejection on Tuesday, seven of his last 11 ejections took place in games that Curry wasn't playing in.

Generational bus rider

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Tbf I also don't want to watch the Warriors when Steph isn't playing

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1724962264476746190

25k for getting choked :laffo:

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1724963444200194232

Shoulda been 15 games then.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I hope Gobert grieves that

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Rudy should have let the refs do their job instead of trying to play club bouncer.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

NickRoweFillea posted:

Five games lol

Well it includes an In-Season Tournament game which is basically like a playoff game so it's really like 8 games

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

I hope Gobert grieves that

He should sue Draymond on Judge Judy for it

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

snyprmag posted:

Rudy should have let the refs do their job instead of trying to play club bouncer.

yeah, like Dray overreacted like a loving idiot, but Rudy very much did grab and pull at Klay, while his teammate was still holding on.

25k is a pretty fair slap on the wrist for what specifically Rudy did as someone who didn't need to insert himself.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Dexo posted:

yeah, like Dray overreacted like a loving idiot, but Rudy very much did grab and pull at Klay, while his teammate was still holding on.

25k is a pretty fair slap on the wrist for what specifically Rudy did as someone who didn't need to insert himself.

You sound like a cop

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

TBF, if Gobert grabs his teammate instead of Klay, situation maybe doesn't escalate.

Still, 25k for the face turn he's gotten online seems well worth it.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The Maestro posted:

You sound like a cop

That's me alright.

anakha posted:

TBF, if Gobert grabs his teammate instead of Klay, situation maybe doesn't escalate.

Still, 25k for the face turn he's gotten online seems well worth it.

yeah, 25k is jack poo poo lmao. Gobert will survive. Grab your teammates in situations like that, unless it's a situation where your teammate just outright can't defend themselves like they are on the ground, as Draymond is about to cave their chest in.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Nov 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i see your badge, your lil blue star