Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i'd like to know how many of these "letter to america" tiktoks there are
cuz i remember when ppl freaked out at "kids eating tide pods" to the point where "why should I listen to you? You're generation eats tide pods!" became a talking point
and then like less than 100 kids ate tide pods or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Fellatio del Toro posted:

soldiers describe the horrific scenes they uncovered inside: tables with arm and legs straps in a room with fentanyl, exceptionally sharp blades, and saws meant to cut human bones. machinery to keep their victims alive for as long as possible while cutting them open. hamas even developed special vacuums to remove and dispose of blood to cover up their crimes, much like the nazis tried to cover up their crimes. "except unlike the nazis, hamas is bad" the idf commander noted

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bad shoot

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

cuz i remember when ppl freaked out at "kids eating tide pods" to the point where "why should I listen to you? You're generation eats tide pods!" became a talking point

i imagine that tiktok has made sure it won't trend because if it did kids would just do the letter to america challenge

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

that said it's very funny that there are ppl who didn't realize that terrorism happens for a reason and are just flabbergasted when they realize this
kinda sad too

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

idf cummandos doing WHATEVER it takes to get that nut

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Joementum posted:

lol they’re doing the joke from like five pages back in this thread but unironically

https://twitter.com/still_oppressed/status/1724975221609033926?s=46

is that what guns look like when they're born

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Joementum posted:

lol they’re doing the joke from like five pages back in this thread but unironically

Why does their propaganda always make Hamas look so drat cool?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

i imagine that tiktok has made sure it won't trend because if it did kids would just do the letter to america challenge

finally a challenge i can REDACTED

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

about nine hours ago I did a cursory search and found at least two videos with maybe a couple thousand likes each. I'd guess there are more but I'm not a tiktok expert.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

is that what guns look like when they're born

they’re soft and pliable before the polymer has time to harden

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

demon nation

Just like the other one this has got some bangers but he undermines his point with a jewish banking conspiracy in literally the first paragraph

He's right it's about Capital. His mistake was attributing Capital to the Jewish people. Just remove the Jewish prefix and it's spot on.

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

this is bullshit

bomb chiropractic is pseudoscience!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I think everybody's known a guy like this,

every village has its bin laden

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Spoondick posted:

Getting millions of people in the mideast killed was worth slightly weakening America in the least efficient, least effective way possible.

There are a billion better ways you could accelerate Americas decline via armed resistance alone, and OBL chose none of them.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

reiki propelled grenade

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

galagazombie posted:

There are a billion better ways you could accelerate Americas decline via armed resistance alone, and OBL chose none of them.

i dunno, seems like ultimately america faced a lot of armed resistance out of the deal and lost

DasNeonLicht
Dec 25, 2005

"...and the light is on and burning brightly for the masses."
Fallen Rib

Spoondick posted:

reiki propelled grenade

:nsavince:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

soldiers describe the horrific scenes they uncovered inside: tables with arm and legs straps in a room with fentanyl, exceptionally sharp blades, and saws meant to cut human bones. machinery to keep their victims alive for as long as possible while cutting them open. hamas even developed special vacuums to remove and dispose of blood to cover up their crimes, much like the nazis tried to cover up their crimes. "except unlike the nazis, hamas is bad" the idf commander noted

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/_ZachFoster/status/1724903992399175801

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

galagazombie posted:

list them

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

galagazombie posted:

legit interested in what some of those other ways would be, if you’re in the mood to let a brother learn

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

VOTE :burger:

ghost of kissinger
Oct 31, 2023

30.5 Days posted:

Welcome back to Hasbar Is It Anyway where everything's made up and the points don't matter. This next game is called Hamaspital, and we're going to- yeah, roll that out. So this game is for Ryan and Colin, and you're going to pretend to be Hasbara operatives, and this table contains a bunch of props that were just recovered from a hospital that you stormed. And you're going to explain how every item on that table is a tool of terrorism.
:pusheen:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

also he wss a blind quadriplegic and the idf ended up killing him and several other people with a rocket from a helicopter as he was being wheeled out of his neighborhood mosque

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
the idf killing him was the first time hamas' popularity in Gaza became competitive

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

we need to get the teens on tiktok watching Palestinian resistance leaders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veoy32G7trY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-szC7XBPLA

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tiktok is wild

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
im not muslim but i just tried salafism and

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
you can read all of Killing Hope on the CIAs website because it was in OBLs library that they digitized

someone get the tiktokteens on this

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Insanite posted:

this is bullshit

bomb chiropractic is pseudoscience!

That missile is going to end up paralyzed from the warhead down. :(

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol hell yes.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it’s a good probe because it’s like a capstone on the joke

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

blow up the triple towers instead of the twin towers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Joementum posted:

you can read all of Killing Hope on the CIAs website because it was in OBLs library that they digitized

someone get the tiktokteens on this

what about the hentai

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i just wanna know if obl (i guess that's what we're calling him??) actually played ff7 and how far he got in it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Joementum posted:

you got time to lean, you got time to do terrorism

IDF just found this sign in Al Shifa. Pretty damning evidence IMO:

PhilippAchtel has issued a correction as of 04:01 on Nov 16, 2023