Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
Hamas actually does an unlimited pto policy but they’re chill about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if tiktok leads to growth of an actual american mujahideen instead of chinese communist takeover i will lol and lol and lol

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

lmao

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Are we allowed to post march/rally info or is that too close to burger/buttie/poutineposting? Doesn't feel like it belongs itt, tbh tho.

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
Sharing the song that was sung at the protests in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abAEi5AdXzM

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Spoondick posted:

this thread is dedicated to the brave mujahedeen fighters of afghanistan

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Strep Vote posted:

Are we allowed to post march/rally info or is that too close to burger/buttie/poutineposting? Doesn't feel like it belongs itt, tbh tho.

post all the marching and parades you want

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Lpzie posted:

post all the marching and parades you want

frosted flake screams

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Nairbo posted:

I mean this in all sincerity, your posting is giving me some hope. That, and the undying resolve of the Palestinian people, are keeping this from a feeling of pure sorrow and despair.
An empty-quote to Al-Saqr in spirit.

If anything, we've been under-selling Israel's defeat here. Netanyahu isn't Hitler, he's Publius Quinctilius Varus. At least Hitler could win against a starving ghetto.

And there is no way Israel is prepared to handle that the IDF has flaws that will take a generation to fix, and until then they would lose a shooting war to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. That society, thank God, is screwed, blued and kangarooed. We just don't know what its successor will look like. The West Bank occupation is done, we just don't know exactly how and when.

Now we know why James Glynn caught the first plane back home.

Jai Guru Dave has issued a correction as of 04:17 on Nov 16, 2023

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Spoondick posted:

reiki propelled grenade

ty for the discord username

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

soldiers describe the horrific scenes they uncovered inside: tables with arm and legs straps in a room with fentanyl, exceptionally sharp blades, and saws meant to cut human bones. machinery to keep their victims alive for as long as possible while cutting them open. hamas even developed special vacuums to remove and dispose of blood to cover up their crimes, much like the nazis tried to cover up their crimes. "except unlike the nazis, hamas is bad" the idf commander noted

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vox is stupid

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

FirstnameLastname posted:

frosted flake screams

Free Palestine, we have a lot of Seattle people in CSPAM so please take this:

The Seattle DSA posted:

RALLY:

End All Military Aid To Israel!
End the War on Gaza!
Saturday Nov. 18

2pm

Westlake Center
400 Pine St

Join DSA members and others in a rally and march for the over 11,000 children, families, and innocent civilians slaughtered by Israel's bombing and total siege against Gaza. We must end the senseless cycle of violence in the Middle East by ending the policy of occupation and genocide. Join the growing movement to demand an end to all US military aid for Israel and to Free Palestine.

Obviously all the normal Seattle caveats apply. If this is too burger please six me, it was an honor.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
this is the image vox doesn't want to you to see

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

this is the image vox doesn't want to you to see

lmao

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the “first” war crimes seems to imply the existence of other, subsequent war crimes…

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/nickschifrin/status/1724965441486152113?s=46

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

the “first” war crimes seems to imply the existence of other, subsequent war crimes…

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Turdfuzz posted:

i just wanna know if obl (i guess that's what we're calling him??) actually played ff7 and how far he got in it

Probably finished the game and did some chocobo breeding but you know he was a scrub that didn't try and beat Emerald/Ruby weapons.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
It's not even a civilization is it? It's just candyfloss eurofascism using Judaism as a shield for kayfabe/plausible deniability in pursuit of whites only beachfront property. Depraved.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

excuse me????? the FIRST war crimes!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Biden is War Crimes 2

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
why did you make me war crime you?! why!??

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hamas was picked first in warcrime dodgeball and israel will not forgive, or forget.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the funny part is, there really was a bunker and tunnels under the hospital but

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

(accidentaly commits entire catalog of war crimes into my foot & leg with 100% accuracy rate) alright. thats fine. heres what i think happened, [1/82]

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Absolutely incredible vibes just like post-invasion Iraq right now, total radio silence about the terror bunker. Have Western media just not gotten direction yet on how to spin it? Or the entire hospital/bunker claim is just going to be deleted from history?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Give joe Biden a 6er for burger posting

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Joementum posted:

loving hell

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Absolutely incredible vibes just like post-invasion Iraq right now, total radio silence about the terror bunker. Have Western media just not gotten direction yet on how to spin it? Or the entire hospital/bunker claim is just going to be deleted from history?

idf are still looking for the right midjourny prompt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is really scary. there was no command and control center under the hospital, but it is really scary that the idf thought there was

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

so, to follow the empire's perfect logic: israel had to do a war crime to the hospital, to expose the war crime that hamas was using it as a command center, and even though it turned out it wasn't a command center it says a lot about hamas that the idf thought it was

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

what about second war crimes?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/jeff_kaye/status/1723063287997428062

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Can anyone find historical maps of Palestine pre-1920?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Should add to that the reason why they removing it is because Osama won

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Have Western media just not gotten direction yet on how to spin it?

Correct. I imagine the decision maker at top went "gently caress it" and took the day off as sick leave.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the first war crimes

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Al! posted:

so, to follow the empire's perfect logic: israel had to do a war crime to the hospital, to expose the war crime that hamas was using it as a command center, and even though it turned out it wasn't a command center it says a lot about hamas that the idf thought it was

the empire is the enforcement mechanism, a perfectly smooth heydrich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

the first war crimes

ya.. it's tragic