Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DancingShade posted:

If I get what you're saying, its like a version of aparteid era South Africa claiming to speak for every white person on the planet (regardless of any protestations to the contrary) as they purge local black townships using flamethrowers and nail bombs.

(I'm not referencing any specific event, this is all made up to hopefully illustrate a point - if I have it right)

its been said before itt but Israel better job than SA because they made themselves integral to the hegemonic powers regional strategy, made sure to integrate themselves into political alliance internally, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
A few months ago I told the American people that Hamas was using the hospital as a base. My heart and my best intentions tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Nazi Germany going back to old habits:-

=====

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023...%B1%D9%83%D8%B2

German Interior: 54 buildings of the Islamic Center in Hamburg were searched in 7 states on suspicion of carrying out work that violates the law.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the gently caress is going on with blinken

https://twitter.com/samardjarrah/status/1724931664260780446?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

looks normal to me. in great health. probably better than me... and I'm very powerful

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

TFW Biden calls Xi a dictator 5 minutes after meeting him

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

same thing as our own george osborne

the answer is lots of colombian marching powder op

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Joementum posted:

the “first” war crimes seems to imply the existence of other, subsequent war crimes…

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/nickschifrin/status/1724965441486152113?s=46

One of these reporters needs to just be like "what the gently caress are you on about??" He's really at like, "old man yells at cloud" level bullshit.

"Mr President, can you tell me where we are right now?"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

Again with the cutting babies heads off thing. They need to send Biden upstate and start letting Kamala handle the public speaking.

https://twitter.com/business/status/1725070329079546008?s=20

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Now watch this drive.

Landstuhl.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

One of these reporters needs to just be like "what the gently caress are you on about??" He's really at like, "old man yells at cloud" level bullshit.

"Mr President, can you tell me where we are right now?"

mr president can you please draw a clock

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is a loving rictus grin. The IDF is waging a war on children and a corpse is giving them the ok signal.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Is it just me or is his hair getting grey-er fast?

Doesn't he look a bit tired?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

he looks younger and healthier than I've seen him all year.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Well this confirms that most Americans earnestly believed "they hate us for our freedoms", which is loving wild to me. Just the dumbest people.

And Israeli propaganda today is apparently too unbelievable even for them, lmao.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is a loving rictus grin. The IDF is waging a war on children and a corpse is giving them the ok signal.

lmao I saved that bit too

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Orange Devil posted:

Well this confirms that most Americans earnestly believed "they hate us for our freedoms", which is loving wild to me. Just the dumbest people.

Wait did Americans really believe that? I always thought it was a dumb meme.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Confusedslight posted:

I've had a friend tell me how he was sat at table with a bunch of people of various nationalities and the American unironically asked:

"What's it like...to live without freedom?" :smuggo:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/israeltrnsltd/status/1725049806962242032

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Confusedslight posted:

most people just believe bush-era snl fodder now. axis of evil, hating is for our freedoms, investing billions into infrastructure for Afghanistan and Iraq. it's all there in the brain of the modern lib

edit: phone posting right now someone find that post in the Ukraine thread where the GBS (?) says the last one confidently.

crepeface has issued a correction as of 10:06 on Nov 16, 2023

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

crepeface posted:

TFW Biden calls Xi a dictator 5 minutes after meeting him

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's a shame Halloween's already over.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I don’t know much about the man, but I do know that Bin Laden didn’t blow up the projects.

The TikTok teens should look into it.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Confusedslight posted:

Being in high school during 9/11 was loving wild. I wish I could slap 15 year old me across the mouth.

Yes, we really believed all that poo poo, all the way up through Bush being reelected because "he needed to finish what he started".

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

he always looks on the verge of tears but I think that's just how he looks

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Confusedslight posted:

Granted at the time i was a teenager but i definitely bought the whole "they hate the us because women arent wearing hijabs" sorta poo poo but i also grew up in a very hardline republican rush limbaugh on all the time house hold in the south.

I was over it though by the time i was 16 or 17 though and realized how stupid it sounded but my parents seemed to genuinely believe it.

I was surrounded by people who unironically said poo poo like "just glass the middle east"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

crepeface posted:

most people just believe bush-era snl fodder now. axis of evil, hating is for our freedoms, investing billions into infrastructure for Afghanistan and Iraq. it's all there in the brain of the modern lib

edit: phone posting right now someone find that post in the Ukraine thread where the GBS (?) says the last one confidently.

gotchu brother

thekeeshman posted:

How am I arguing in bad faith? What positions do you think I'm espousing that I don't really believe?

And lol that you blindly take a PR statement from someone in the Kremlin as evidence of anything. Your link doesn't even mention a monetary amount, such solid plans. Russia's been in control of large parts of Ukraine since 2014, how much aid and investment have they put into those regions? What makes you think things are going to be different this time?

But it's very funny to see that you think idle Russian musings are more real than the billions of dollars the US actually put into rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

let's hear more about hamburger high

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
"A reserve battalion that was trained to fight in the case of a terrorist infiltration was stalled for 12 hours in the base 'Ktziot' on October 7th because the keys to the armory couldn't be found. IDF Spokesperson's response: 'After the war ends, there will be an extensive and in-depth investigation to determine the details to the end.'"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1724856192755798208?t=BU-vhZE0v9Fjnhz28hU9Gw&s=19

To clarify: If you look up Ktziot, you'll probably find the close-by prison facility with the same name. That's not the base they're referring to here.

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 10:22 on Nov 16, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/YWNReporter/status/1725063373002338451?s=20

The IAF also blew up Ismail Haniyeh's house. He lives in Qatar anyway.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Sancho Banana posted:

"A reserve battalion that was trained to fight in the case of a terrorist infiltration was stalled for 12 hours in the base 'Ktziot' on October 7th because the keys to the armory couldn't be found. IDF Spokesperson's response: 'After the war ends, there will be an extensive and in-depth investigation to determine the details to the end.'"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1724856192755798208?t=BU-vhZE0v9Fjnhz28hU9Gw&s=19

lmfao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somebody used the keys as a rave accessory

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

How many Americans are in this picture

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Mr. Sharps posted:

they’re soft and pliable before the polymer has time to harden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb0r5aWGkCI

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Somebody used the keys as a rave accessory

Only a true raver nose what you mean by this

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/YWNReporter/status/1725063373002338451?s=20

The IAF also blew up Ismail Haniyeh's house. He lives in Qatar anyway.

wow big achievement! at the cost of only 200 merkavas they sure owned those incubator babies! Planting those 10 AK's they brought with them is a massive blow to hamas!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/16/joe-biden-israel-hamas-war-ceasefire-defence-gaza-why-palestine

Joe Biden is an Israel true believer apologist. gently caress him.

quote:

The forcefulness of Biden’s defence of the Israeli military, is notably out of step with recent remarks by senior US officials, who have shifted their emphasis to appeals to the IDF to observe humanitarian law and avoid civilian casualties. It seemed to confirm reports that the president is more unreservedly pro-Israel than many in his administration.

Also, some weird editing shenanigans going on with this Guardian article. I was gonna quote this section, but I refreshed the page and the section disappeared lol. I'm guessing the editor-in-chief let the writer know which side the bread is buttered.

Old:

New:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

He in front of the fireplace? Christsakes shove him in and we can all be done with it

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

hopefully sleepless nights panic attacks and making GBS threads his pants in public for the rest of his natural life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

gradenko_2000 posted:

gotchu brother

lol makes me laugh every time