Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Coolness Averted posted:

due to our mental age gap I can't be expected to read nuance like that

if you were on twitter and followed the cool accounts, you would get a ton of old tweets by the guy that out him as a gigantic himbo, just full of chill vibes with careless spelling and ernest idiocy

edit

https://twitter.com/404paigenotfnd/status/1724644180767482095

Goa Tse-tung has a new favorite as of 07:55 on Nov 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
e: joke too tasteless even for me was here, and now it is not

tokin opposition has a new favorite as of 08:15 on Nov 16, 2023

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What does this even mean? :psyduck:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1724870810417119376

https://twitter.com/samsheffer/status/1550974984708816900

I'm only just finding out these were a thing now. Space shuttles, self driving cars, tunnels, social media, marriage and alcohol all up in flames. What's next on the list?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

He's gonna get terfier

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Tiggum posted:

Split your ride with 200 people

-- Trains, now on Uber

It's IoSM because cars suck rear end compared to the best mode of transit created, the train.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

You gotta post that to the capitalism thread too!

Tiggum posted:

Looking it up, it's both an ad campaign to get you talking about the paradox of Uber being advertised on mass transit, and they're now a vendor for train tickets in Europe at least. So they can potentially get a cut of competition's sales, and encourage customers to stay in their ecosystem. The pitch is you can use the one app to buy the train ticket and a ride to/from the station. They're also doing the early sweeteners to get user buy-in, like credits for their other services if you use uber to buy train tickets, and they'll gradually phase those out if people use it.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

RareAcumen posted:

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1724870810417119376

https://twitter.com/samsheffer/status/1550974984708816900

I'm only just finding out these were a thing now. Space shuttles, self driving cars, tunnels, social media, marriage and alcohol all up in flames. What's next on the list?

I don't think Tequila is supposed to be that volatile...

Also, if you buy beer and the lid is rusted, do not drink the beer.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Air Skwirl posted:

Not to further derail, but look up "Credit Score."

I thought that's what China implemented!

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

goblin week posted:

I thought that's what China implemented!

Nope. The "social credit" idea was a way overblown local government effort from what I remember reading, whereas in the USA none social credit exists and makes everyone's lives measurably more poo poo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cloacamazing! posted:

It's not the tequila, you probably shouldn't do it but I'm pretty sure bottles of Everclear don't explode when left in the sun, it's gotta be the lovely glass bottle.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Cloacamazing! posted:

Also, if you buy beer and the lid is rusted, do not drink the beer.

Paying $75 to get sick from disgusting sludge you force yourself to drink

Has anyone posited that Elon musk is just an out for cis guys who want to get dommed but don't want to admit it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Air Skwirl posted:

It's not the tequila, you probably shouldn't do it but I'm pretty sure bottles of Everclear don't explode when left in the sun, it's gotta be the lovely glass bottle.

Managing to gently caress up glass, a material that famously does not chemically react. A true genius

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

tokin opposition posted:

Has anyone posited that Elon musk is just an out for cis guys who want to get dommed but don't want to admit it

He paid $150 and drank two bottles of disgusting sludge.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Personally I think the Cyber-Stein looks terrible to drink from.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Unreal to see the word "cyber" being used as hype. The last time "cyber" was prominent was when doing it would get you banned from Neopets when you were 16.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Kenning posted:

Unreal to see the word "cyber" being used as hype. The last time "cyber" was prominent was when doing it would get you banned from Neopets when you were 16.

If you're in the market of buying dildos from cheaper places some will still advertise the material as "cyberskin" (it's TPE).

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

goblin week posted:

If you're in the market of buying dildos from cheaper places some will still advertise the material as "cyberskin" (it's TPE).

Is that one of the better or worse materials for something someone inserts into their body?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

How much rust do you need to consume to start experiencing negative effects from it. I'm aware that any amount of rust isn't good for you. Also that guy sounds like an alcoholic.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

tokin opposition posted:

Managing to gently caress up glass, a material that famously does not chemically react. A true genius

I would assume the issue might be that the bottle is not very thick or consistent because it's a stupid loving shape and so when the contents get hot the pressure explodes the bottle.

Which is why most bottles are thick and round (much like ur mum) but that's too pedestrian for big brain Boer boy.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1724858598092898373

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Air Skwirl posted:

Is that one of the better or worse materials for something someone inserts into their body?

It's not like, toxic, but like other elastomeres it suffer from inherent porosity which makes them harbor bacteria, It's fine for external play but i would not insert them into your body. I recommend silicone, glass or ABS for that. The big problem is that a lot of elastomer toys are sold as silicone but they very much are not and there really are no conclusive non-destructive tests you can do.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Cloacamazing! posted:

The other thing about that, beside the bottle shattering due to temperature change, is that it's a bad idea to store tequila (or just about anything) in direct sunlight anyway. Tequila, like almost all foods and drinks, is best stored in a cool place away from sunlight.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

OwlFancier posted:

I would assume the issue might be that the bottle is not very thick or consistent because it's a stupid loving shape and so when the contents get hot the pressure explodes the bottle.

Which is why most bottles are thick and round (much like ur mum) but that's too pedestrian for big brain Boer boy.

Look at the cross-section of the broken 'bottle' in the picture. It's about as thick as a three sheets of paper. It's ridiculous.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah that's what makes me think it's just kinda not a well made bottle. Maybe fine as a sculpture but absolutely not suitable for bearing pressure

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
he had the gift of prophecy
https://twitter.com/dril/status/373590355351855104

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Writing a letter to my congressional reps telling them to touch grass.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Skios posted:

Anyway, the latest 'Repressed conservative weirdo using an AI image generator to share his fantasies' just dropped:

https://twitter.com/BenZeisloft/status/1724509399845060722

This post is incorrect in ascribing these pictures to AI, it is well known that depictions of Geoffrey of Bouillon are all stock images

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Samovar posted:

Or the second.

Better not tell them about the Children's Crusade

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Data Graham posted:

Better not tell them about the Children's Crusade

The one that didn't actually happen?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Or how after the first crusade some of the knights Templar who stayed in the holy land ended up converting to Islam

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Tiggum posted:

The other thing about that, beside the bottle shattering due to temperature change, is that it's a bad idea to store tequila (or just about anything) in direct sunlight anyway. Tequila, like almost all foods and drinks, is best stored in a cool place away from sunlight.
Ethanol also denatures/breaks down in direct sunlight.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

basically 40k lore in a nutshell

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Air Skwirl posted:

Funny how these guys obsessed with Crusaders never mention the fourth one.

They also never mention the winners of the crusades

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Samovar posted:

Look at the cross-section of the broken 'bottle' in the picture. It's about as thick as a three sheets of paper. It's ridiculous.
Look, we just discovered this "glass" as you call it and can't be expected to know everything about how it works.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Nobody Interesting posted:

basically 40k lore in a nutshell

the real process is so much worse than anything in the wh40k lore lol

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

the real process is so much worse than anything in the wh40k lore lol

Don't they electroshock the dead guy's dick and balls until they cum?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Zero_Grade posted:

Look, we just discovered this "glass" as you call it and can't be expected to know everything about how it works.

Checks out.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

Don't they electroshock the dead guy's dick and balls until they cum?

worse. much beyond that and mods are going to get mad, so, yeah lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like to think that behind every soldier there is a guy with a set of comically oversized scissors ready to spring into action if the soldier gets injured in any way

Better not stub your toe if you serve in the IDF