Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
Suspend the car for 5 games IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I love how much Horford hates the sixers and tends to show out against them

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

The Maestro posted:

He literally leaned in so close to Gobert’s ear, and whispered, “I’m going to make you feel the petite mort,” which means death in French. Scary stuff. Looked like had a pistol in his pants too.

GSW - gunshot wound
GSW - golden state warriors

??????

Just asking questions here.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I was thinking they were going to give him 3. I think 5 games is fine.

He got 1 for the Sabonis chest stomp.

You have to call into work sick then post an instagram picture while on your boat to get 6 games. (Dion Waiters)

Or chase someone down to the locker room after your fight to get 6. (Rick Fox)

Or headbutt a ref to get 6. (Rodman)

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
All these people crying cop cop pfft, we all know who the real cop is here

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

The Maestro posted:

He literally leaned in so close to Gobert’s ear, and whispered, “I’m going to make you feel the petite mort,” which means death in French. Scary stuff. Looked like had a pistol in his pants too.

Lmao

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

:sickos:

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Verdict on seeing the bulls play live and have a twelve point quarter against a team full of guys I've never heard of: trade every single player

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Lol super subtle

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Disgusting. No one from Seattle should wear LA merch.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im glad being in chicago hasnt stopped zach from supporting small markets

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Stagger_Lee posted:

i keep thinking that i'm going to see some news about how miles bridges is not actually playing on friday, or otherwise some articles mentioning how insane it is that miles bridges is going to be playing on friday. did the billiard-ball incident reported in october just not happen?

He was supposed to go to court for that this week but his lawyers claimed to have exonerating evidence and the hearing was pushed to February. If there’s further punishment from the league it’ll probably happen after then

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Tampering

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Athanatos posted:

I was thinking they were going to give him 3. I think 5 games is fine.

He got 1 for the Sabonis chest stomp.

You have to call into work sick then post an instagram picture while on your boat to get 6 games. (Dion Waiters)

Or chase someone down to the locker room after your fight to get 6. (Rick Fox)

Or headbutt a ref to get 6. (Rodman)

Just like hockey though the Sabonis stomp definitely gets more games in a regular season game. But in the playoffs they create new playoff math for suspensions

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Gonna need somebody to run this through one of the art filters lol. Tampering vindicated

That's the last face you want to be caught making while getting postered lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

soggybagel posted:

Just like hockey though the Sabonis stomp definitely gets more games in a regular season game. But in the playoffs they create new playoff math for suspensions

jr got 2 games for doing a spinning backfist to jae crowder that knocked him out and tore his acl in the playoffs . 1 playoff game is Many regular season games

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Ghost Dog posted:

jr got 2 games for doing a spinning backfist to jae crowder that knocked him out and tore his acl in the playoffs . 1 playoff game is Many regular season games

What did MWP get for elbowing harden right in the chops?

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Medal of honor

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

7 games. Bynum got 5 for the Barea elbow

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

7 games, a bunch of them were playoff games too. dray getting any punishment at all is always a minor miracle. i think if he powerbombed a ref through an announce table that would probably just be a delay of game warning and an apology from the ref after the game

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The pistons almost the beat the bucks, and it was almost worse than the blowouts.

I just want monty to play NBA basketball. 3 men who can shoot. I want cade to cut/braid/headband his hair. I want Ivey to be allowed to actually play. Make Sasser the starting pg.

I am divorcing the pistons until they start acting like a serious team. I'm a denver fan now.

I wish my home team being this brutal didn't make me sad, but it does. So now I can be happy when my wal mart team wins with Serbian brains and aaron gordon brawn. and maga porter jr defensive prowess!

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Fox and Huerter both had 28 points, and LeBron and D’Lo both had 28 points. Sabonis had 29. That’s something right

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The Kings won so that is a good something.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Chronicles posted:

lol at desmond bane

https://x.com/jonesonthenba/status/1724649332769767558

https://x.com/reneebdani/status/1724655287167316384

Lasagna Pilot fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Nov 16, 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Holy poo poo light years ahead indeed

https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1724983585063510225?s=20

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Dray would have gotten a worse suspension, but as Gobert and myself have already correctly asserted, he doesn't have any goddamn clue how to choke a guy.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Draymond Green needs to be permabanned from the Something Awful forums

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
Gobert has done more to hurt Draymond Green than anything Adam Silver has ever done to him, just by publicizing that Green won't play without his buddy Steph. People have been poo poo-talking Draymond for years about how he's nothing without Steph Curry on the court with him, but to know that HE knows that he's poo poo without Steph, is truly a gift that will keep on giving.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

really surprised they gave Dray 5 since it keeps him out for both national games next week, though I guess with Steph out for those too they'd be expecting a bit more o' the ole ultra-violence to come

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Derrick Jones Jr is way over performing his contract. He is going to make a lot more next season.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
presenting a list of players nobody's heard of who have played nba minutes this season

Onuralp Bitim
Leaky Black
Malcolm Cazalon
Markquis Nowell
Kaiser Gates
Jeenathan Williams

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

dokmo posted:

presenting a list of players nobody's heard of who have played nba minutes this season

Onuralp Bitim
Leaky Black
Malcolm Cazalon
Markquis Nowell
Kaiser Gates
Jeenathan Williams

I have heard of Onuralp Bitim

please do not disrespect my basketball knowledge.

Signing Onuralp Bitim over Javon Freedom-Liberty was like a 2 week long discourse on sicko fiend Bulls twitter.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I love how much Horford hates the sixers and tends to show out against them

A couple years ago I was told that Horfy was washed.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Dejan Bimble posted:

The pistons almost the beat the bucks, and it was almost worse than the blowouts.

I just want monty to play NBA basketball. 3 men who can shoot. I want cade to cut/braid/headband his hair. I want Ivey to be allowed to actually play. Make Sasser the starting pg.

I am divorcing the pistons until they start acting like a serious team. I'm a denver fan now.

I wish my home team being this brutal didn't make me sad, but it does. So now I can be happy when my wal mart team wins with Serbian brains and aaron gordon brawn. and maga porter jr defensive prowess!

We will always be trash franchises until our owners are willing to go into the luxury tax. So we will always be trash franchises unless we get lucky like the Pistons did in 04

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

We will always be trash franchises until our owners are willing to go into the luxury tax. So we will always be trash franchises unless we get lucky like the Pistons did in 04

I don’t know why people get so hung up on the luxury tax, most teams are good well before they go into the tax because they’re drafting well and signing guys to good contracts

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

duodenum posted:

It's like Fournier vs the Celtics

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

dokmo posted:

Onuralp Bitim
Leaky Black
Malcolm Cazalon
Markquis Nowell
Kaiser Gates
Jeenathan Williams

I’m leaky black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

duodenum posted:

he really hates the suxers