Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

½ppr, 4pt touchdown

QB:
Goff v CHI
Stroud v ARI

Stroud is projected higher than Goff, and I have a feeling the Lions are going to do a lot of running, but I think he is still likely to tear poo poo up. I don’t know Arizona enough to have an idea of how the Texans will go

Flex:
Waddle v LV
K Mitchell v CIN

Waddle is projected higher by 6pts, but historically lets me down. Still, he’s against LV, and I’m not sure how that defense will go against MIA.

Mitchell has had great games the last two, but then didn’t get used in the 2nd quarter at all because the coaches are dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
With Achane coming back I'm not sure who to start in a 2WR/2RB/2Flex/1PPR

CeeDee, Puka, Evans is the easy choice with Pittman on a bye.

RBs: Pollard, Achane, James Cook, Jaylen Taylor

My thoughts are those 3 WRS and Achane, Cook, Jaylen. Pollard is going to explode one of these days though, likely in garbage team against a bad team.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

½ppr, 4pt touchdown

QB:
Goff v CHI
Stroud v ARI

Stroud is projected higher than Goff, and I have a feeling the Lions are going to do a lot of running, but I think he is still likely to tear poo poo up. I don’t know Arizona enough to have an idea of how the Texans will go

Flex:
Waddle v LV
K Mitchell v CIN

Waddle is projected higher by 6pts, but historically lets me down. Still, he’s against LV, and I’m not sure how that defense will go against MIA.

Mitchell has had great games the last two, but then didn’t get used in the 2nd quarter at all because the coaches are dumb

Stroud is the truth, I like Keaton a lot but the volume isn’t there yet, Waddle

Good Will Hrunting posted:

With Achane coming back I'm not sure who to start in a 2WR/2RB/2Flex/1PPR

CeeDee, Puka, Evans is the easy choice with Pittman on a bye.

RBs: Pollard, Achane, James Cook, Jaylen Taylor

My thoughts are those 3 WRS and Achane, Cook, Jaylen. Pollard is going to explode one of these days though, likely in garbage team against a bad team.

I think this is finally the Pollard week but my other option is like Najee lol

I don’t trust Cook at all another fumble and he might just get benched a game

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Qb concerns:

Dobbs @Den (possible rain)
Allen vs NYJ

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Bellmaker posted:

Stroud is the truth, I like Keaton a lot but the volume isn’t there yet, Waddle

I think this is finally the Pollard week but my other option is like Najee lol

I don’t trust Cook at all another fumble and he might just get benched a game

Yeah. It's really just Warren vs Cook for me. I'd feel horrible benching Achane or Pollard if they go off, and I am leaning Warren.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Qb concerns:

Dobbs @Den (possible rain)
Allen vs NYJ

Look, I like Dobbs as much as the next guy, but don't overthink this. Allen is still the #1 QB in fantasy. This is a pretty clear DSYS situation.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

4ppptd

J. Dobbs @ Den
K. Murray @ Hou

Tough choice this week

ferroque fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Nov 15, 2023

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

ferroque posted:

4pptd

J. Dobbs @ Den
K. Murray @ Hou

Tough choice this week

It’s Dobbs don’t be fooled by the Bills meltdown that defense isn’t great and Houston’s weirdly good

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Look, I like Dobbs as much as the next guy, but don't overthink this. Allen is still the #1 QB in fantasy. This is a pretty clear DSYS situation.

Yeah I keep telling myself the same thing with my Mahomes over Stroud thoughts

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

kiimo posted:

Yeah I keep telling myself the same thing with my Mahomes over Stroud thoughts

i have to choose between stroud and tua this week in a league and it’s not easy!

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

It’s Dobbs don’t be fooled by the Bills meltdown that defense isn’t great and Houston’s weirdly good

True. I also do not like that they gave Tune all the QB sneaks over Kyler. Hopefully that stops.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I have Bijan on the bye this week in my no bench league. He had a good game last week and Smith actually let him run the loving ball, so thinking about keeping him and trying without a flex to pull off a win. Currently have Monty and Achane back in as my RB1 and 2. I could pick up a flex of Waddle, Kirk, Javonte Williams, or any of the Houston WRs. Should I drop him for someone or just ride it out this week. I've got like a 30% chance to win this week anyway and he is my last guy on bye not named Stefon Diggs.

In my reg league I'm ride or die with Houston with both Nico and Tank Dell, but if JJ comes back this week I can drop one to the bench. If so I'll have to drop either Josh Downs or Dionte Johnson, with the turd Dionte put up last week I'm leaning him.

Thoughts on who to bench and who I should drop?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

take me you ANIMAL posted:

I have Bijan on the bye this week in my no bench league. He had a good game last week and Smith actually let him run the loving ball, so thinking about keeping him and trying without a flex to pull off a win. Currently have Monty and Achane back in as my RB1 and 2. I could pick up a flex of Waddle, Kirk, Javonte Williams, or any of the Houston WRs. Should I drop him for someone or just ride it out this week. I've got like a 30% chance to win this week anyway and he is my last guy on bye not named Stefon Diggs.

In my reg league I'm ride or die with Houston with both Nico and Tank Dell, but if JJ comes back this week I can drop one to the bench. If so I'll have to drop either Josh Downs or Dionte Johnson, with the turd Dionte put up last week I'm leaning him.

Thoughts on who to bench and who I should drop?

In your no bench league, do you think Bijan gets snagged if you drop him? Of those guys you listed, you're looking at what 8-10 points probably? If you think you're losing even with that, then I guess just ride out the loss without someone in your flex spot, but if you think you could win, and still get Bijan back next week, then I'd go for it.

My problem is Tua v. LV or Burrow @ BAL. Baltimore is the best team against QB's, so I'm leaning Tua, but Burrow has been pretty drat good lately, and Tua has been less so.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Pick 2, half ppr

R. White @ SF
C. Kirk vs Ten
J. Mixon @ Bal (plays tonight)
D. Henry @ Jax

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Half ppr:

Got Rachaad White and D'Andre Swift in as RB1 and 2. What do I do about my WRs and Flex?

WR's under consideration:
  • Christian Kirk (most consistent all season)
  • Terry McLaurin (second most consistent, higher ceiling than Kirk)
  • Tyler Lockett (boom or bust, constantly nursing his hammy)
  • Puka Nacua (Stafford back, so maybe back to early-season form?)

I have Achane in flex right now. So basically, pick 3: Kirk, McLaurin, Lockett, Nacua, & Achane. I have Kirk, McLaurin, and Achane slotted but want someone to tell me I'm right or wrong.

I'm in 6th place right now in a 12-team league, still face three guys ahead of me in the standings in last 4 games including this week.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
1 ppr, pick 2
Jerome Ford v Pit
Chris Godwin @SF
James Connor @Hou
DJ Moore @Det

Leaning Ford and Moore. Ford's been solid but unspectacular, and Moore gets Fields back this week.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'd play Ford over Godwin, but not sure if DJM.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

0.5 PPR pick 3

Cooper Kupp
Tank Dell
DeAndre Hopkins

Tyler Boyd
Pooka Nacua

What do we think about Boyd? He’s still gonna get some great targets but the gosh darn Ravens are a good defense. And they play tonight on Thursday Night Football!!!

E: I have RB Mattison Vikings in my flex. Any of the above WRs worthwhile to start in flex over Mattison?

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Is it wise to bench burrow tonight? Dak, Howell, and Dobbs are all sitting there on waivers and feel safer

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

thalweg posted:

Is it wise to bench burrow tonight? Dak, Howell, and Dobbs are all sitting there on waivers and feel safer

Yes, you should add and start Dak for as long as he is playing like this.

And I am curious as to the size of your league and what QBs the other teams are starting, if those 3 are unowned. 🤔

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Its a 10 man 1qb league. The guy with mahomes had dak and dropped him after last week, no i have no clue why. He's in second place and I'm in 8th, lol

Theres a couple teams starting purdy and kyler for whatever reason (i think ones a niners fan and the other is last place with almost no hope of getting out). Hopefully I'll be able to grab dak when waivers clear since im last priority, otherwise dobbs is there

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
1PPR pick 3:

Keen Allen, T. Dell, Lockett, M. Evans, C. Kirk, Marquise Brown

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
1PPR, need to fill 2 RBs and 1 Flex

Joe Mixon @ Bal
David Montgomery vs Chi
Brian Robinson vs NYG
Keaton Mitchell vs Cin
Aaron Jones vs LAC
Calvin Ridley vs Ten

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Pick two .5 PPR flex. 12 team redraft. Currently starting the bolded

Brian Robinson vs NYG
De’von Achane vs LV

Jerome Ford vs PIT
Diontae Johnson @ CLE
Jahan Dotson vs NYG
Nico Collins vs ARI

Edit: whoops forgot Achane is probably back

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Nov 17, 2023

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It’s disgusting that I have to ask this question, but do I start Tyjae Spears @ JAC or Zach Charbonnet @ LAR?

Half ppr

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

RCarr posted:

It’s disgusting that I have to ask this question, but do I start Tyjae Spears @ JAC or Zach Charbonnet @ LAR?

Half ppr

I’d start Charbonnet. He’s getting more involved and I think is due for a TD

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

1PPR, need to fill 2 RBs and 1 Flex

Joe Mixon @ Bal
David Montgomery vs Chi
Brian Robinson vs NYG
Keaton Mitchell vs Cin
Aaron Jones vs LAC
Calvin Ridley vs Ten

The talk on the lions subreddit is that Monty let Gibbs get a tuddy because he would like to tear Chicago a new rear end in a top hat or four

Hopefully you ran Mixon, then go Monty for sure

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

The talk on the lions subreddit is that Monty let Gibbs get a tuddy because he would like to tear Chicago a new rear end in a top hat or four

Hopefully you ran Mixon, then go Monty for sure

drat I hope so, got Monty all over the place in my fantasy leagues.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I have some pretty good WR matchups this week, need to pick two from these guys (.5 ppr). Bold are who I'm leaning towards

Kirk
Aiyuk
Lockett
Amari Cooper
Meyers

I could also take Josh Jacobs out of my flex spot

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I can’t remember which part of Miami’s defense is kinda booty, but I wanna say it’s their rush defense and Jacobs will do better than Meyers (someone please correct me though)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
0PPR, start three:
Kenneth Walker III at Rams
Aaron Jones vs Chargers
Jerome Ford vs Steelers
Devin Singletary vs Cardinals

Singletary feels like the odd man out, but the matchup is great and Pierce seems unlikely to play again this week. Jones is listed as questionable but he has been questionable literally every week of the season so I don't know if it means anything.

Maybe I should just trade one for a WR to start over Scary Terry

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Poque posted:

0PPR, start three:
Kenneth Walker III at Rams
Aaron Jones vs Chargers
Jerome Ford vs Steelers
Devin Singletary vs Cardinals

Singletary feels like the odd man out, but the matchup is great and Pierce seems unlikely to play again this week. Jones is listed as questionable but he has been questionable literally every week of the season so I don't know if it means anything.

Maybe I should just trade one for a WR to start over Scary Terry

He might not play but Pierce is back at practice today

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Need a defense again

SEA @LAR
JAX vTEN
NYJ @BUF
LAC @GB
DET vCHI

also who should I FLEX if Lockett or Allen can't go, 0.5 PPR

Ty Chandler @DEN
Jaxon Smith-Njigba @LAR
Musgrave vLAC
Osborn @DEN
Jeudy vMIN

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Bellmaker posted:

Need a defense again

SEA @LAR
JAX vTEN
NYJ @BUF
LAC @GB
DET vCHI

also who should I FLEX if Lockett or Allen can't go, 0.5 PPR

Ty Chandler @DEN
Jaxon Smith-Njigba @LAR
Musgrave vLAC
Osborn @DEN
Jeudy vMIN

I'd go with Detroit - Chicago if you need a high ceiling. DET defense is nothing special but CHI gives up like the 3rd most fantasy points to defenses. CHI might score a lot, but they might score nothing, and either way Fields is gonna take sacks and turn the ball over. If Detroit goes up big too it's gonna be fields slinging it on dangerous throws.

If you just need your defense to not poo poo the bed I'd take NYJ. They might even get good points, BUF has been playing clownball lately and just fired their OC so there might be some turnovers.

I'd start Chandler if Mattison isn't starting, otherwise Smith-Njigba. e: might look and see if Brandin Cooks is on waivers too if you need to go off, maybe he repeats against Carolina but it's risky.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 18, 2023

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

fyallm posted:

1PPR pick 3:

ANyone?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

fyallm posted:

1PPR pick 3:

Allen, Evans, whichever one between Kirk and Dell you like best.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Kyler Murray @HOU
Dobbs @DEN

6 PT passing td

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

With Jefferson out, I need a last minute WR. Do I start

Noah Brown v ARI
Jamo v CHI

I have a good feeling about Jamo this week, but Brown has had two good games in the last two weeks

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Browns not playing this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Oh, Noah Brown is on the Texans :shobon:

Edit: poo poo I just figured out what you meant

Welp