Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I actually came across this not that long ago! The channel seemed pretty chill, he was attempting to program a basic PS1 game if memory serves.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Most sane sims player.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I think putty and grey cat swapped thumbnails.

But I digress.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

EorayMel posted:

I think putty and grey cat swapped thumbnails.

But I digress.

Maybe we did, maybe we didn't.
All I can say is I like this one.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Al Franken?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
NSFW: sky burial

https://i.imgur.com/TCkUfvb.png
Pasting this because WATOP does this thing where a video is first posted the thumbnail is like this and then they change it to something less questionabld

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

EVIL Gibson posted:

Pasting this because WATOP does this thing where a video is first posted the thumbnail is like this and then they change it to something less questionabld

Thank you for your service.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

BigBadSteve posted:

Thank you for your service.

:patriot:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

prisoner's dilemma

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Man I had the craziest Hat Man dream. I'll never forget it.

I'd just learned about the Hat Man and the name was so loving stupid my brain could not let it go. I spent like three days at work riffing with people about the loving Hat Man. Reading about the Hat Man. Jumping around corners in my house at night and yelling "Hat Man!" trying to sneak up on him.

So night three I go to bed and I start having one of those viscerally realistic nightmares. I'm in a haunted house. It sucks. It's loving scary and there's crazy poo poo all over this goddamn decrepit house. My body is dumping cortisol in my system and I'm FEELING this drat dream.

After getting chased around this drat house for hours getting the poo poo scared out of me, that's when he shows up. The motherfucking Hat Man. I am terrified beyond comprehension as he approaches me. He gets closer and closer and finally he scoops me up.

He takes me to the beach. The beach is full of Hat Men. They are having a BBQ. Like a Hat Man family get together. It's a great time and they're happy to have me. My body is still generating a really strong fear response any time I interact with one of them, but also they are super chill and there's hot dogs.

I woke up sweating, shaking, and thoroughly loving confused.

Thanks Hat Man.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Important question: do you wear a hat now?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

hi i’m jauwn, and in this video

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Good ol grand poo world, top tier kaizo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Nailed it.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

This one's been following me and I refuse to click it

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

This was a pretty good video about internet tribalism, disinformation and confirmation bias until the guy was like "actually you should get all your info from this "both sides" website". No I especially won't trust that obscure affiliated newspage, youtube man.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

That Enlightened Centrism website seems to be sponsoring a ton of videos on youtube right now.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

He's doing the Lord's work.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Grab Im Moor posted:

This was a pretty good video about internet tribalism, disinformation and confirmation bias until the guy was like "actually you should get all your info from this "both sides" website". No I especially won't trust that obscure affiliated newspage, youtube man.

If it was grounded it seems ok from what I’ve used of it.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

GetDunked posted:

He's doing the Lord's work.

:yeah: Love his project.

What?!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎