Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Seams posted:

I thought this was Tony khan for a second lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3OcsAv4sY

Beepie finally made the big time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my name... is benito ocasio! and i am!... a certified

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i gotta imagine there are people in wwe pushing for a bad bunny/logan paul match

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Ivypls posted:

i gotta imagine there are people in wwe pushing for a bad bunny/roman reigns match

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Ivypls posted:

i gotta imagine Bad Bunny and Logan Paul are pushing for a bad bunny/logan paul match

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Ivypls posted:

i gotta imagine there are people in wwe pushing for a bad bunny/logan paul match

that is in fact earmarked for next year

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I insist that Werner Herzog show up at Mania next year and do some color commentary.

https://x.com/BeardedGenius/status/1725095096645714342?s=20

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Gonz posted:

I insist that Werner Herzog show up at Mania next year and do some color commentary.

Have Werner fill in for one of the Deadlock Boyz when they have to miss a week.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Gonz posted:

I love that you can pinpoint that the only wrestling Werner Herzog has been exposed to is Wrestlemania X7 and he seemingly thinks the storylines there are just what it always is

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

xbilkis posted:

I love that you can pinpoint that the only wrestling Werner Herzog has been exposed to is Wrestlemania X7 and he seemingly thinks the storylines there are just what it always is

"alleged wife" lmao Werner knows

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Gonz posted:

Who'd this bitch ever beat?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

1glitch0 posted:

Who'd this bitch ever beat?

Klaus Kinski

edit: drat now I am imaginig Herzog doing a wrestling movie with Kinski in the 80s/90s. Kinski interacting with Macho Man. The locker room reacting to Kinski's bullshit the same way those indigenous people reacted on the set of Fitzcaraldo.

Grendels Dad fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Nov 17, 2023

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHpk2-uZPy0

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

*Werner, after watching a DVD copy of December to Dismember 2006*

“You must never watch this. I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's what you should do, because it will be the white elephant in your room all your life.”

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gonz posted:

*Werner, after watching a DVD copy of December to Dismember 2006*

“You must never watch this. I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's what you should do, because it will be the white elephant in your room all your life.”

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I turned this off the moment I heard this guy say therapy has done no good to no one - meanwhile I've known many people whose lives were saved by therapy. gently caress this dude.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lmfao. Werner Herzog - you're cancelled pal

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

Lmfao. Werner Herzog - you're cancelled pal

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

We have to hold this little fucker accountable

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gonz posted:

out of all loving things I didn't expect werner herzogs wrestling anecdote to be about loving *comatose linda mcmahon*

I thought he was going to talk about stone cold v vince as like, a modern mythological take on a mortal confronting god, but no its about one of vinces fetish angles where he's very publicly horny in front of his wife

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Sandman McMahon posted:

I counter this post with: Marissa Tomei

That is a very good point. However, thanks to the Internet I can see all the Marissa Tomei I want (usually) without Mickey Rourke's catcher's mitt face anywhere to be seen.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Did Mickey Rourke poo poo in your mouth while you were asleep or something?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Sounds like something Mickey Rourke would do.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

for free???

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Honestly with all the stuff Bad Bunny and Logan Paul (it's Logan, right?) are doing with WWE and not making a dent in their scheduling for their full time thing it makes every other celebrity look absolutely lazy in comparison besides Andy Kaufman.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Gonz posted:

Someone put the audio of his reaction to the bear mauling over a Beepie promo

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Oh you didn't know?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Pope Corky the IX posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GExnrc82Z4g

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Here in the fed thread we will destroy all celebrities. Welcome to the thunderdome, stars

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
Herzog is right about therapy from a historical standpoint

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

Your posting sucks from a historical standpoint.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

:ironicat:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Eat My Fuc posted:

libs and snowflakes btfo...

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

1glitch0 posted:

:master:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

1glitch0 posted:

Folks,

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The lie is in the AEW thread with the Danhausen discussion.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Picking up the biggest bolder I can find and locking in the glass house wall in my targeting system

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

Gavok posted:

The lie is in the AEW thread with the Danhausen discussion.

I know, I can't believe that people are so delusional as to think Tony Khan is signing Ronda Rousey :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

shiksa posted:

out of all loving things I didn't expect werner herzogs wrestling anecdote to be about loving *comatose linda mcmahon*

I thought he was going to talk about stone cold v vince as like, a modern mythological take on a mortal confronting god, but no its about one of vinces fetish angles where he's very publicly horny in front of his wife

I can see where a guy like Werner is coming from. But the good wrestling storylines are at best, stuff he's seen and analyzed a billion times before. Like Vince-Stone Cold is a story that's been done forever, any story teller worth a poo poo has done it before, there's nothing new worth analyzing.

Crazy poo poo like that though? If he's watching it from a filmmakers lens I can see him wondering things like "the crowd is eating this poo poo up and they are playing them like a fiddle. How the gently caress are they doing it with this bullshit?" and trying to figure it.