Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

$$ ⭐️ • TOP SPENDER • SUBMISSIVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

lmfao at that total, that's just from this loving guy? holy poo poo.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Sagebrush posted:

Also does that actually say that he spent $340,000 sending messages to this woman?

What the gently caress is wrong with people?

cashpigs are a thing lol

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

It's not like it's his money.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

can't knock it, this is the most pro-worker thing he'll ever do

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sagebrush posted:

I thought the dude was gay

once you think you finally get to know George Santos...

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Sagebrush posted:

Also does that actually say that he spent $340,000 sending messages to this woman?

it’s got to be denominated in something other than united states dollars, right?

right???

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Platystemon posted:

it’s got to be denominated in something other than united states dollars, right?

right???

I at first assumed that was her account’s total earnings across all payers for a period

if it’s just santos, well, lmao

also why did he use his real name

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

haveblue posted:

you must be mistaking george santos for a not-idiot

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

haveblue posted:

https://twitter.com/oncloud_e/status/1725245461228118479

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sagebrush posted:

i believe its something called being a 'pay pig' not entirely sure though

efb i think

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

somebody be my pay piggie 🥺

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

back in my day I had to stick my hand under a bathroom stall to snag a politician. Now you just use your phone. What a world

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

somebody be my pay piggie 🥺

nah but u can pay me tia

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Sagebrush posted:

sadly shopped
the ISC report released by the house ethics committee only mentions onlyfans once in 56 pages and just for a vague "smaller amount" than $4k. and his bank account history isn't included in the public exhibits

quote:

After the $50,000 from RedStone was deposited into Representative
Santos’ personal accounts, the funds were used to, among other things: pay down personal credit
card bills and other debt; make a $4,127.80 purchase at Hermes; and for smaller purchases at Only
Fans; Sephora; and for meals and for parking.158 The ISC did not find evidence showing that the
contributions received from Contributors 1 and 2 were used to support Representative Santos’
candidacy.159

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

mediaphage posted:

nah but u can pay me tia

that's not how this works!!!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

that's not how this works!!!

yeah it is bitch.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

sadly shopped
the ISC report released by the house ethics committee only mentions onlyfans once in 56 pages and just for a vague "smaller amount" than $4k. and his bank account history isn't included in the public exhibits

So that's how much of it was campaign funds?

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

why is everyone mad at this cool guy for saying all this awesome stuff

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

I looked it up and her onlyfans costs like $12 a month, so he spent those three hundred thousand american dollars messaging her inside three months

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

look it was voter outreach what's your problem

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s likely the models are just memeing and advertising but i choose to believe the funniest outcome which is that they’re all telling the truth and you can’t stop me :colbert:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

while i do feel enthusiasm, i shall carry myself with grace and gratitude as a show of good manners

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

We have trash at home

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/tayroga/status/1725685614153199794

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

what happened??

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

what happened??

https://x.com/gdb/status/1725736242137182594?s=20

I think Sam Altman got fired and this guy's doing a postmortem on it as though it's a software bug. Unclear if the "Greg" in this tweet is the author referring to himself in the third person or another Greg

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
greg is speaking about greg in third person
greg was previously the chairman of the board

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

does not make the top 10 of weird things about santos though

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

I mean even if it's not him and the amount is real then that's an incredible amount to make from whatever it is that people do on onlyfans *tugs collar nervously*

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I mean even if it's not him and the amount is real then that's an incredible amount to make from whatever it is that people do on onlyfans *tugs collar nervously*

Rapper Bhad Bhabie Reveals Wild Income From OnlyFans

quote:

Rapper and internet personality Bhad Bhabie has bared all by showing off her earnings from appearing on the streaming platform OnlyFans.

The 20-year-old, born Danielle Bregoli first entered the public spotlight after appearing on Dr. Phil in late 2016.

Since then, she has gone on to have music chart success on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her debut song "These Heaux," has amassed 15.9 million Instagram followers and boasted about sitting on a $50 million fortune from joining OnlyFans shortly after she turned 18.

Now, she has backed these claims by sharing a screenshot of her bank balance on her Instagram Stories, which showed cash injections from April until November 2021.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Going to OnlyFans shortly after becoming 18yo is extremely normal, and becoming rich from it is the proof of it being super not weird

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
lmao remember when onlyfans said they'd stop doing adult in what probably was a ploy to get a better rate or change in content policies from stripe?

they still pretend it's a platform where you can sell fitness classes and piano lessons, but no one does that with the clothes on

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
didnt they publicly reverse that proposed change like 3 days later tho lol

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

would be pretty funny to start doing completely normal clothed cooking videos on there and just act oblivious when people seem surprised

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

mediaphage posted:

would be pretty funny to start doing completely normal clothed cooking videos on there and just act oblivious when people seem surprised

People sometimes post that there's a dude who just smokes and watches TV.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

George posted:

People sometimes post that there's a dude who just smokes and watches TV.

apparently there's an entire subculture of people that smoke online and they have shitloads of fans

death drive fetishism or something maybe? i only know about it because I used to watch youtube videos about weird online subcultures and it talked about this in the context of a smoking dude with hundreds of thousands of followers that slowly wasted away from cancer. there wasn't anybody cheering for his death or anything it was all "hey we love you" type stuff but vOv

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

mediaphage posted:

I guarantee you someone is doing that as a fetish right now

it'll be one of those "pay to get ignored" things that make literally no sense

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

I mean people ignore me all the time for no cost and you don't see me getting a boner about it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I mean people ignore me all the time for no cost and you don't see me getting a boner about it!

post/av combo