Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Dragon Quest Game?
Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest II
Dragon Quest III
Dragon Quest IV
Dragon Quest V
Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest VII
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest X (The Japan-only MMO? You didn't really play that)
Dragon Quest XI
Some other Dragon Quest
I'm too cool for this nerd poo poo
View Results

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

well grats to the ravens. gently caress tnf games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

the only way the ravens lose this game is if the refs get confused and think the ravens are the raiders and enact their conspiracy to screw them over

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Will Black Friday Football also be lovely?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Relentlessboredomm posted:

There’s some bizarre long standing, multi season beef between one of the ref crews and the Commanders. No one really cares bc its the commanders loll but they do get absolutely jobbed a few times a season
it's a shame

i don't care one way or the other for the commanders but sam howell is secretly a pretty good qb on a bad team that would probably be even better on a better team

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

CapnAndy posted:

was that PI call legit

No way but neither were like half of the Torrey Smith PIs he ever got.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
It's time!!!! For the Friday Crossword!!!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Do not even ask posted:

the only way the ravens lose this game is if the refs get confused and think the ravens are the raiders and enact their conspiracy to screw them over

We will make it interesting somehow even if we win.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Anyway you will get your wish some of you. Cause I'm tired and I'm going to bed so I'll miss all the excitement.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Do not even ask posted:

the only way the ravens lose this game is

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Analyzing Burrow footage like it's the Zapruder film.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

SirPablo posted:

Will Black Friday Football also be lovely?

My theory is yes due to holiday hangovers.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Rate_the_Refs/status/1725346186687865050?s=20

Might be the worst DPI call I've ever seen

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

The 7th Guest posted:

it's a shame

i don't care one way or the other for the commanders but sam howell is secretly a pretty good qb on a bad team

Howell being pretty good has been an under the radar story for a minute now. He’s fun to watch

Kawalimus posted:

Lmao you can’t even come up with bad calls from this decade much less this season?

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

did burrow have an injury designation going into this game

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

halftime crew talking about the bengals relying on mixon as if the ravens aren't going to stack the box in the 2nd half

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
What if Joe throws it with his mouth?

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
amazon running ten trillion analysis of burrows wrist strap to provide the best injury analysis possible powered by next gen stats

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

no offense to the Bengos but tonight would be a great night to absolutely pour it on as revenge for that 2021 game that they did the same to the Ravens

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

lol that's a terrible call

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

bengalzi aint goin away

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rogue Elephant posted:

did burrow have an injury designation going into this game

W for washed af.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Kawalimus posted:

all right, we're cool

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
why are half the joe burrow tweets about charissa thompson?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Hell yeah Big Boi

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'd be curious about seeing the reverse angle because yeah, that's a completely bogus call based on that look. dunno what the right arm is doing because it's mostly obscured as the pass is nearing

e: this is as close as i can find from that footage, a hand on the stomach but that's really nothing, it's not like a grab of the arm and the defender just slips off anyway

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Nov 17, 2023

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Booo Marshawn, booo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Burrow is shaking his head but to me it looks like a wrestling promo and he's gonna rip off the brace and throw a TD

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Intruder posted:

she said something in a podcast about just straight making poo poo up on some of her sideline reports and I guess people are making some kind of connection?

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Intruder posted:

They're jokes, referencing Thompson admitting to making up quotes from coaches as a sideline reporter.

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Hearing rumors from the locker room that they have given joe burrow a senzu bean

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Well you see the WR stopped allowing the CB to go past him, then started to move again when he saw the overthrow and tried jumping 10' into the air, an act that was clearly interfered with by the CB.

I am an NFL referee.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joe Burrow gonna be sidelines from finger banging for at least 10 days.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i like that he's still in uniform because everyone just expects there to be a chance browning gets hurt too in this TNF shitshow

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Kalli posted:

Joe Burrow gonna be sidelines from finger banging for at least 10 days.

dang guess ill have to give him a call and cancel my session then

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
This could still be a game because of Joe Mixon and the Ravens D doing inexplicable things. Not unthinkable.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Quarterback controversy?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
How is that not a flag?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

look man, Jake Browning ain't no hapless clown.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Browning looks good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
wait, the screen was still doing that noise-meter thing and updating itself during the play, is that allowed? I thought screens had to go static or displaying the field during plays because otherwise you could use it to distract the other team.