Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
another beautiful evening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Lpzie posted:

another beautiful evening!

An evening both het and gay.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

At work till 6:00 am. Quiet night so far, im readin n munchjng blueberries

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
its always a bisexual evening here

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
there's supposed to be big aurora borealis tonight where i'm at, crossing my fingers

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
another beautiful day for evening chat

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
anyone Viking?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

my Dungeons & Dragons game went south tonight and it looks like the entire party is going to die and Vecna is going to succeed in his apotheosis to greater godhood and rearrange the multiverse according to his own vision

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
good. you should gm a cspam game for us

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
vibing*

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

good. you should gm a cspam game for us

I'm down to DM

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

watching UFC wrapped in covers with partner after making some of that /The Caramelized Shallot pasta. drinking BIB Evans out of the bottle. hitting my vapes. today is my Off ADHD Med day so it's been chill af.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Filthy Hans posted:

my Dungeons & Dragons game went south tonight and it looks like the entire party is going to die and Vecna is going to succeed in his apotheosis to greater godhood and rearrange the multiverse according to his own vision

owned bitch

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Filthy Hans posted:

better keep running up that hill

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm down to DM

assemble a crew. I'm in

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
happy evening

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
good evening. looking forward to my morning jog

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
you run? what about a fly wheel on a bike? and watching TV

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
im trying to get into it. need some more cardio. but anime on a flywheel bike has a certain appeal.......

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
yup yup. very powerful indeed. enjoy

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
whats some good anime? a scary dog had a cspam thread and recommended yuru camp, i enjoyed it well enough and the animation was very nice and easy. some goon said kill la kill and it was alright. i enjoyed food wars as well.

that's all ive seen to date

e: oh i also watched some show about a ranch college (silver spoon hand?) or something but i accidentally watched it out of order (japanese episode numbering messed up plex) and was very confused and by the time i figured that out it was too late. also i thought the anime thread died like 2 years ago but i just found it, so ill look at that

Xaris has issued a correction as of 10:49 on Nov 16, 2023

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
cowboy bebop
ghost in the shell
baccano!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
well there's an anime thread going right now. but here are some favorites. each is generally regarded as a classic but none will appeal to everyone

a deeply abstract and literary anime about abuse and sexuality through the lens of stories for young girls, Revolutionary Girl Utena

an easy-going adorable comedy about a few kids starting a band together and wasting time in high school, K-On!

a high-minded military science fiction story about a monarchy and a corrupt republic, locked in armed struggle with each other, and their idealistic leaders, Legend of Galactic Heroes

in a campy re-imagining of the Gundam series, one man fights giant robot duels to secure the future of his country - and in the process, comes to terms with his painful past. Gundam final set - ready, GO!!! Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
silver spoon is a great program.

if you want yuru camp vibes id go with k-on. if you want kill la kill vibes just watch another trigger show, or ideally Promare, a film by the kill la kill guy which is a strict upgrade. food wars is a good time but i think there are better romantic comedies out there, like currently airing program The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
stupid bitch made me write all that and then went to the thread. and i let you post here with me....

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Xaris posted:

whats some good anime? a scary dog had a cspam thread and recommended yuru camp, i enjoyed it well enough and the animation was very nice and easy. some goon said kill la kill and it was alright. i enjoyed food wars as well.

e: oh i also watched some show about a ranch college (silver spoon hand?) or something but i accidentally watched it out of order (japanese episode numbering messed up plex) and was very confused and by the time i figured that out it was too late. also i thought the anime thread died like 2 years ago but i just found it, so ill look at that

FLCL (sub), Mushishi (trippy), cowboy bebop (dub), [b]Monster[b], Tatami Galaxy, [b]Urusei Yatsura (うる星やつら)]/b] Haibane Renmei, Kaiba (the trippy one not the fighting one), Utena, death note, you can practically date the year i stopped watching anime

oh ffs

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
loving retard cant use bold tags right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lol

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ohtori Akio posted:

loving retard cant use bold tags right

whups!

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time was cool

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ohtori Akio posted:

silver spoon is a great program.

if you want yuru camp vibes id go with k-on. if you want kill la kill vibes just watch another trigger show, or ideally Promare, a film by the kill la kill guy which is a strict upgrade. food wars is a good time but i think there are better romantic comedies out there, like currently airing program The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You
:tipshat: ok, neat. I'll put them on plex. thanks

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Filthy Hans posted:

it's ok canonically he arranges it into 4th ED :D

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Xaris posted:

jojo's bizarre adventure is very good. that's basically the only anime I've watched but I'm going to go see the miyazaki lupin the third movie tonight so maybe that will also be good

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Hatebag posted:

jojo's bizarre adventure is very good. that's basically the only anime I've watched but I'm going to go see the miyazaki lupin the third movie tonight so maybe that will also be good

cagliostro is insanely win. one of the first anime movies i ever saw. have a good time

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ohtori Akio posted:

cagliostro is insanely win. one of the first anime movies i ever saw. have a good time

yeah the trailer made it seem pretty fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pApT81VLdX0

this theater I'm going to also used to show akira every december but i guess they stopped doing that due to low turnout. that movie fuckin rules on the big screen, though, and they turned the sound way up so all the crazy soundtrack drumming and hollering was vibrating my whole body. that was fun

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Hatebag posted:

this theater I'm going to also used to show akira every december but i guess they stopped doing that due to low turnout. that movie fuckin rules on the big screen, though, and they turned the sound way up so all the crazy soundtrack drumming and hollering was vibrating my whole body. that was fun

oh this one's got a great soundtrack too. very mickey mousey with a lot of hot jazz. excited for you

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
gaming.its a way of life

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
keep dreaming

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Hatebag posted:

this theatre isn't in Edmonton is it? the local artsy movie theatre near my old house would show Akira in december and also miyazaki here and there, it was fab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

gaming.its a way of life