Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

"Someone help my career!
1 hour daily working
2 hours daily commuting
5 hours daily sleeping
16 hours daily shitposting"
"Shitpost less"
"No."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Arson Daily posted:

Haven't seen a real time dear Richard in a minute. Thanks for the lol's and the mods can give me 18 hours any time they want cuz I'm a real chad.

Same

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
lol a baby goonpile in AI of all places

magical

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Cage posted:

what exactly is this post trying to say?

hadlock alt spotted

or maybe hadlock is the alt for cage :tinfoil:

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Hey, here's some terrible car stuff from the RandomWaffle thread

The Linux Fairy
Apr 7, 2005

With just some glitter and a wink, your data will be turned into a 40GB looping .gif of penguins fucking.

I would like to sign up for a LLV 18er, if you would not mind, mods. I, also, am a bay area techie, but I think I was insufficiently empathetic, so I think I also need to have my job impacted as punishment. I deeply apologize to my fellow goons for my posting.

Does anybody else believe that they need an LLV 18er?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i will stand with you if this is the only way to repair this poor broken souls career.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

In my case a probe would help my career, I'd gently caress off on SA less. Also plz don't probe me it's friday.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

LloydDobler posted:

In my case a probe would help my career, I'd gently caress off on SA less. Also plz don't probe me it's friday.

gently caress, I definitely should not be on SA on my last day of work before a week off (for jury duty, hope I won't have to be on any of your trials!).

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The Las Vegas grand prix is on, it's the first time on a track they hosed up half of the strip to build.

One of the cars sucked a water valve cover out of the ground, and another car hit it during practice

It destroyed the monocoque, engine, and gearbox. The FIA is penalizing the driver for having to replace them.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Ah, that's right in front of the Bellagio, where they put those goddamned grandstands up that completely block any view of the fountains from the street.
Th FIA, Gran Prix, and Las Vegas can suck the poo poo out of a donkeys rear end in a top hat for degrading the first vacation I had in a decade.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

My career has been very dependent on something awful, please give me an LLV probe so I can further advance

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
You're laughing. A person's career is on the line because they can't post for six hours and you're laughing. I don't see the humor in this. Every day this person toils in the posting mines to feed their family and you cruelly mock their existence by keeping them from posting like some sort of apathetic god.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I would like to enroll in the Something Awful Career Advancement 18 Hour Remote Learning Course please.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I just learned the Vegas race is a night race?! Like wtf were they thinking. Cold track cold tires cold stands, good job guys

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Should have given him a 36 hour probation for that post.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Chris Knight posted:

Cold track cold tires cold stands

Lol, it's a desert, it's hot there

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
I'll take a comedy 18 hour LLV prob and it won't affect my career in the slightest.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

taqueso posted:

Lol, it's a desert, it's hot there

The high is only 66 today. It's November, after all.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

NoWake posted:

This is the thing; I'd love to import one into a RHD country with full-USPS livery and cruise around there like "yup!"

I have bad news about the fuel economy of the llv

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Chris Knight posted:

I just learned the Vegas race is a night race?! Like wtf were they thinking. Cold track cold tires cold stands, good job guys

its apparently so euro fans dont have to stay up late on a weekend

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

I am quite literally a professional shitposter, please devastate my career

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You're laughing. A person's career is on the line because they can't post for six hours and you're laughing. I don't see the humor in this. Every day this person toils in the posting mines to feed their family and you cruelly mock their existence by keeping them from posting like some sort of apathetic god.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves

:nono:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I have bad car opinions and a desperate need for Warhammer advice to advance my career. Put me in coach

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Would LLuV to be slammed with a sixsixxsixxxer

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Galler posted:

If you've been probed for more than 6 hours in the terrible car stuff thread you might be entitled to compensation. Ouija board lowtax for more information.

I want this on a T-Shirt, but I cant right now so this will have to do instead

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Need a LLUV pissbaby 18h career ender plz

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
You can take this job and shove it, Mr. Interceptor.

Gimme 18 hours so that I may retire to my dojo and study the blade. Then I will return as a Six Sigma black belt, and I’ll be able to apply advanced Lean Manufacturing optimization techniques to my posting.

Together we shall master all of the arcane workplace Jutsus. When we reconvene, no business competitor will be able to withstand the power of our scrum.

And please give Cage 18 hours as well, so that he may learn the true meaning of synergy.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Surely the Leper's Colony Reading Experience can suffer one more LLV.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

IOwnCalculus posted:

Surely the Leper's Colony Reading Experience can suffer one more LLV.

poo poo, I reckon it could handle two more at least. Rack me up.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Cactus Ghost posted:

its apparently so euro fans dont have to stay up late on a weekend

Nothing beats that 7am Monday morning sporting event before work!

nadmonk
Nov 26, 2017

The spice must flow in and through me.
The fire will cleanse me body and soul.

Now that I've posted in AI:SS, I too stand in unison with my goonthren and will eat a probe for the LLV.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

http://puu.sh/JUJmz/b12e9a7a5a.mp4

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
The Grumman LLV is but a pretender to the throne

Bellend curve posting itt

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

evobatman posted:

Hey, here's some terrible car stuff from the RandomWaffle thread

Those prices are terrible car stuff. WTF.

Also, I'd like an 18-hour probe in solidarity with my fellow career-havers.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

LLV 18 please boss.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

kastein posted:

The Grumman LLV is but a pretender to the throne

Bellend curve posting itt

When I was a kid, one of my relatives had one of the old school mail Jeeps like that. It was in very rough shape, super uncomfortable, but cool as hell. Also, when they first told me about it I thought they were saying "male Jeep" and I pretended I knew what that meant :downs:.

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

sleepy gary posted:

When I was a kid, one of my relatives had one of the old school mail Jeeps like that. It was in very rough shape, super uncomfortable, but cool as hell. Also, when they first told me about it I thought they were saying "male Jeep" and I pretended I knew what that meant :downs:.

Is a Willys Jeep. My friend has a '43 that was bought as war surplus then run until something wouldn't let it move. Friend bought it, put the bottom plate of the gearbox back on, filled it with oil, and kept driving it. It has 35° of free play in the steering wheel before the wheels actually turn, the odometer broke somewhere after 240,000 miles and wasn't repaired for four decades, the leaf springs are from some other vehicle so the suspension is less compliant than if they were just 2x4s, and there's a golf-ball sized hole in the radiator. It will still get you wherever you need to go at no more than 35mph as long as you fill the radiator up every drive. Every single component squeaks and a ladder is significantly more weather resistant.

It is truly an awful vehicle. It can never die because when you build something 100x as rugged as it needs to be, it can deteriorate to 1% health and STILL be sufficient for purpose.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

babyeatingpsychopath posted:

Is a Willys Jeep. My friend has a '43 that was bought as war surplus then run until something wouldn't let it move. Friend bought it, put the bottom plate of the gearbox back on, filled it with oil, and kept driving it. It has 35° of free play in the steering wheel before the wheels actually turn, the odometer broke somewhere after 240,000 miles and wasn't repaired for four decades, the leaf springs are from some other vehicle so the suspension is less compliant than if they were just 2x4s, and there's a golf-ball sized hole in the radiator. It will still get you wherever you need to go at no more than 35mph as long as you fill the radiator up every drive. Every single component squeaks and a ladder is significantly more weather resistant.

It is truly an awful vehicle. It can never die because when you build something 100x as rugged as it needs to be, it can deteriorate to 1% health and STILL be sufficient for purpose.

It reminds me of a song…

https://youtu.be/UjeTq2fShRc?si=C2FC5in-V-yEDQRE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainTofu
Jun 1, 2021

LLV me yeah