Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

FirstnameLastname posted:

when your enemy will erase you from the sky without warning if they get a hint you're resisting them you prob get good at not giving hints

They actually had to train out in the open, because that's the only possible way to train for paragliding, and the Israelis didn't think it was a big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HallelujahLee posted:

War Monitor
⚡️Netanyahu to NPR: "It is necessary to make a cultural change in Gaza similar to the change that occurred in Germany and Japan"

he means prior to 1945

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Real hurthling! posted:

its dreaming of an island prison of gas rig slaves

hitler 2 encouraged to build austrailia 2

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HallelujahLee posted:

War Monitor
⚡️Netanyahu to NPR: "It is necessary to make a cultural change in Gaza similar to the change that occurred in Germany and Japan"

So. Hamas members will be reincorporated into the post-war government and military of Gaza?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al! posted:

he means prior to 1945

thats my guess

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

HallelujahLee posted:

War Monitor

Wow, I agree with Hitler 2 on something: Israel should be denazified by not existing anymore.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

fits my needs posted:

new bin laden just dropped

get with the times grandpa, bin laden is good now

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Posting dying babies next to a tweet about dead babies isn't much better than just posting dead babies dude

there isn't a picture of dead babies tho

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
a small group of protestors in Portland (max 50) blocked the entrance to the local Boeing facility this morning, preventing any vehicles from entering for at least 3 hours, though not for lack of trying - several cars attempted to enter anyway and an 18-wheeler tried to straight up push through the crowd, but all were bravely repelled

this has been your resistance in the heart of burgerland report, thank you for reading

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Wow, I agree with Hitler 2 on something: Israel should be denazified by not existing anymore.

There unironically needs to be some kind of dezionification once Israel is thrown in the garbage bin.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

War Monitor

This would require you to spend money on these people and give them rights you rear end in a top hat

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i guarantee you he means pre-1945

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Burn Zone posted:

there isn't a picture of dead babies tho

Good we can agree to just ban that poster instead of closing the thread

(I know the poster edited it and I'm not calling for that fwiw, just saying "those babies are dead, but not in this photo!" Is a weak argument)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They actually had to train out in the open, because that's the only possible way to train for paragliding, and the Israelis didn't think it was a big deal.

yea and that probably involved pacing and arranging things to not give up the plan
i mean i haven't actually looked at the details but i doubt they ever did dry runs of all of them taking off at once towards their targets or anything like that like they prob. had to be sneaky about it and watch what israel was paying attn to

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Israel has failed No Nakba November

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sancho Banana posted:

There unironically needs to be some kind of dezionification once Israel is thrown in the garbage bin.

The fate for Zionists if Israel collapses is to move back to the US so they can become another sullen diasporite community constantly plotting their return to power in the homeland, like the Iranian Shahists & MEK, or the Cubans.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Retromancer posted:

Have we seen spongebomb squarepants deployed yet?

seems a bit desperate to just throw your hero units out there

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Sancho Banana posted:

At the very least.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The fate for Zionists if Israel collapses is to move back to the US so they can become another sullen diasporite community constantly plotting their return to power in the homeland, like the Iranian Shahists & MEK, or the Cubans.

It will probably be this though. Just another group of assholes living in Florida.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

idk what israel has to do to get international condemnation at this point. they made a big show of taking over the hospital with a fig leaf of bringing incubators and "medical supplies" for the press and they still let all those kids die

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I feel sorry for the jews in Brooklyn, even the zionist ones, they have no idea how annoying the ex-israelis that'll hit the shores when DTI happens are going to be.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

ben shapino posted:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ben shapino posted:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Clip-On Fedora posted:

At the very least.

It will probably be this though. Just another group of assholes living in Florida.

thankfully florida is a self-solving problem due to climate change

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

ben shapino posted:

getting caught gooning to issy hypno

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

according to the latest news from al-shifa, not all babies have died (yet)

https://x.com/babssheking/status/1725609140175642930?s=46&t=aKX41Xiawd0b-jT2q7Ze0g

i hate that i am existing in a world where i needed to write down a sentence like that.

death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FirstnameLastname posted:

yea and that probably involved pacing and arranging things to not give up the plan
i mean i haven't actually looked at the details but i doubt they ever did dry runs of all of them taking off at once towards their targets or anything like that like they prob. had to be sneaky about it and watch what israel was paying attn to

They didn't have to be careful at all when it came to training because their counter-intelligence on Mossad was so thorough. Israeli sigint stopped listening in on Hamas broadcasts because they thought it was a waste of time, they were so convinced that Hamas was deterred by 2021. The idea of Gaza being the most surveilled area in the world paradoxically blinded the Israelis to what was going on there, because they'd invested so much capital into the border fence and their defenses there that they were solely focused on the border itself and the West Bank. So when Hamas took out their surveillance network in one fell swoop, the IDF had no idea how to respond. They thought it was a technical issue.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er

Maya Fey posted:

idk what israel has to do to get international condemnation at this point. they made a big show about taking over the hospital with a fig leaf of bringing incubators and "medical supplies" for the press and they still let all those kids die

I don't blame you at all; I'm just dumbfounded anymore. Israel just continues to commit actual war crimes left and right, but ope got to continually bust out the E V I L (obvious propaganda) talking points about Hamas, that completely justify said war crimes. Imagine if any of this poo poo happened in U.S. or UK how instantaneous would it be condemned. It just feels like America is puffing out its chest, and by walking back its statements and overall view of this situation would be to admit the country is wrong and please; throughout its history America has always been in the right, right guys?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hell if a quassam rocket hit an empty hospital today we'd hear that basically hamas is MORE evil because those hospitals werent hiding idf bases (there are definitely a ton of idf bases under hospitals and this campaign confirms it)

Morbus
May 18, 2004

HallelujahLee posted:

War Monitor

monkey paw curls

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Some religious zionists put up an extremely funny poster in Tel Aviv saying "The Palestinian Authority = Hamas"

https://twitter.com/Gloz111/status/1725046043786518805?t=K-TF0D6LNaaqikHyteQqmQ&s=19

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Israel gets plenty of international condemnation, just not from the First World countries who are directly invested into the Zionist project.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They didn't have to be careful at all when it came to training because their counter-intelligence on Mossad was so thorough. Israeli sigint stopped listening in on Hamas broadcasts because they thought it was a waste of time, they were so convinced that Hamas was deterred by 2021. The idea of Gaza being the most surveilled area in the world paradoxically blinded the Israelis to what was going on there, because they'd invested so much capital into the border fence and their defenses there that they were solely focused on the border itself and the West Bank. So when Hamas took out their surveillance network in one fell swoop, the IDF had no idea how to respond. They thought it was a technical issue.

Hey now, some of the sigs kept listening, it was just on channels hamas knew were compromised :allears:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

Some religious zionists put up an extremely funny poster in Tel Aviv saying "The Palestinian Authority = Hamas"

https://twitter.com/Gloz111/status/1725046043786518805?t=K-TF0D6LNaaqikHyteQqmQ&s=19

its weird that they hate their puppet vichy government so much, abbas has been great at defanging the movement in the west bank

israel also cant even beat the resistance in jenin or other areas in the west bank and im assuming these guys have even less supplies as a result of the plo de-arming

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Maya Fey posted:

idk what israel has to do to get international condemnation at this point. they made a big show of taking over the hospital with a fig leaf of bringing incubators and "medical supplies" for the press and they still let all those kids die

It kind of already has. The only ones that are really gung ho about this are America and its puppet states in Europe. The problem is America doesn’t seem to really give a poo poo about global condemnation because they are just about as high on their own farts as Israel.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 22:53 on Nov 17, 2023

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

its weird that they hate their puppet vichy government so much, abbas has been great at defanging the movement in the west bank

We're talking about the insane religious zionist crowd here, the most viciously racist psychos who want to fully annex the Palestinian territories plus Lebanon plus Sinai and so on.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Thoguh posted:

I too remember in Rwanda how all they cared about was rounding up Jewish people.

Wait, no, you’re just dropping in with wierd Zionist propaganda. The exact poo poo used to justify the genocide that Israel is doing right now.

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Good news for the people in rwanda, no Jewish people involved. Didn't count!

i'm trying to provide perspective in case you're not american jews. i don't know how much gentiles know about this kind of stuff. i never said genocides didn't happen in other countries. this is probably too complicated to talk about with strangers online but wish you well.

re: what Pener Kropoopkin says about jews being fully assimilated into american whiteness, we typically use the term "conditionally White" because of the complicated nature of jewishness being ethnic and religious. 

Ytlaya posted:

This is just an ideology/mindset passed down to people. Being Jewish doesn't inherently lead someone to think like this unless they grow up in a family or attend a synagogue where everyone tells them this is the case. I see this split in my own family - the only Jews in my family who think like this are the ones who grew up regularly attending a synagogue where they were all infused with this mentality. Those of us who didn't aren't like that.
It's entirely possible that my experience isn't the norm, but it has lead to me not being particularly sympathetic towards the sort of mindset you describe. I understand it in the older generation, but for most people under the age of like 50-60, this isn't a belief they've naturally arrived at through their own lived experiences.

it's hard to say since the norms vary from community to community. a lot of working class secular jews that i know have a vague concern that America is not a permanent safe haven for jews. but, like you said, it's not any of our primary concern. we're all pretty busy right now trying to shut poo poo down and stop the continuing violence in the name of our religion. good luck to you and the other posters here who are actively protesting and fighting to end genocide.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

We're talking about the insane religious zionist crowd here, the most viciously racist psychos who want to fully annex the Palestinian territories plus Lebanon plus Sinai and so on.

got you

in other news to the surprise of no-one

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Sancho Banana posted:

haha dang I guess you'll have to get rid of them hamas will be soooo mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i'm trying to provide perspective in case you're not american jews. i don't know how much gentiles know about this kind of stuff. i never said genocides didn't happen in other countries. this is probably too complicated to talk about with strangers online but wish you well.

Sorry, wasn't really meant to be directed at you as much as it was making fun of them!

Appreciate the insight fwiw