Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1725614110736318779?t=XtU1aihAeAidTDYXib0dtw&s=19

Andrews will be in playing shape for the Superbowl. Just in time to root against the Steelers, who still haven't out gained a single opponent.

The thing about it is that it sucks to watch, but gets funnier the longer it lasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
https://twitter.com/Steelersdepot/status/1725390924036157470?s=20

Views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTS_D2i81-8

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dolphins vs. Steelers is gonna be the like the fight at the end of Great White Hype and I can't wait.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

D-LINK posted:

The thing about it is that it sucks to watch, but gets funnier the longer it lasts

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

By comparison, the Ravens' next 5: Herbert, Stafford, Trevor, Purdy, Tua

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

AndrewP posted:

silver lining, Dave Portnoy purportedly lost $100,000 betting on them
lmao I wouldn't bet a dime on a thursday night football game

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://x.com/bookitwithtrent/status/1725685127018168361?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/1725504765755277475?s=20

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

The quarterbacking has been so rough in the league this year and now they’ve injured my favorite QB. I will never forgive you Ravens.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Relentlessboredomm posted:

The quarterbacking has been so rough in the league this year and now they’ve injured my favorite QB. I will never forgive you Ravens.

it's not the Ravens' fault he's the boy made of glass. and anyway they killed our beautiful tight end

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Im glad Flacco put us in cap hell so he could afford mcnuggets and business class

Despera fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Nov 18, 2023

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Remember when Joe Flacco beat the Browns last year? That was great,.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
18-3 against Cleveland all time. Frankly, he owes them a Superbowl.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

MJeff posted:

Remember when Joe Flacco beat the Browns last year? That was great,.

That was just the Browns doing Browns things. Had nothing to do with Flacco.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

18-3 against Cleveland all time. Frankly, he owes them a Superbowl.

No one owes Cleveland anything. And I don't just mean the Browns.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

My only regret of not being a Son of Abraham is I could never be this cool in sweats, besides why would a camera crew cut down to my shins during an interview, Hey-O

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Relentlessboredomm posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

He was hurt going into the game and they chose to play him instead of sit him cause they felt like they needed it. Dumb move in my opinion you have to protect your star players and don't risk long term damage. Look at the 2010 Packers they were barely even a playoff team but their QB got them through the playoffs even at a low seed. Now the Bengals twice threw their QB out there injured this year and are paying the price for it. They better hope he makes a full recovery.

Yeah you want to win the division and it's not that the games don't count but you have to protect your top players cause you don't want another RGIII situation where a guy looking to be a dominant force in the league becomes a backup QB.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Cincinnati playing fast and loose with Joe Burrow's health is not a new thing

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

That's the face that I would make if I knew I had to quarterback the Cleveland Browns.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Flacco's kind of got a juiced up Nathan Fielder presence.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Anderson Koopa posted:

That's the face that I would make if I knew I had to quarterback the Cleveland Browns.

he's got a ring and $174M in career earnings, he doesn't have to do poo poo!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

grim slate of games this week. the league is so full of mediocre teams

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/GermainePratt7/status/1725632271372218372?t=B4mxit9ORpE4Yy1FTHwy4g&s=19

Starting ILB responding to skip Bayless with salt. Bengals are down bad at a Bungles level.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AndrewP posted:

The Clownball Era is upon us :sickos:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

AndrewP posted:

We’re at around 10 teams not starting their opening day quarterback due to injury or playing so bad the backup looks appealing, so, it’s not great out there. And that’s with several coming back this week like Stafford and Fields.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The current version of the Bengals seems to like to shoot their mouth off a lot. All that Burrowhead poo poo last year was suuuuuper cringe, especially after they lost.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

AndrewP posted:

silver lining, Dave Portnoy purportedly lost $100,000 betting on them

Thank you for your service Joe Burrow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's just tyler boyd

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Who is the largest DT in the league who is also elite? Is it Vita Vea? I want my team to be full of large boys.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is dexter lawrence elite? probably not but idk. he's probably the only guy who's pretty good or good and matches that size. maybe he's not. he's probably not

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
more than anything, this season has showed how that "we don't practice hosed" mentality is for losers. even the guy that quote is about had great teams around him - Harrison, Wayne, Clark, Sanders, Mathis the first time, and a murderous defense the next, that would have both had a chance with someone else.

if a team is built well, they still might not win with a backup, but they got a chance - Brady and Foles each won one (going back a bit, but you could also count Doug Williams), Kaepernick got there, guys like Keenum and rookie Big Ben made it to the conference championship games. Browns and Bengals would still have playoff hopes, as would the Jets and Falcons. it's strange that so many contending teams ignore backup QB, even though right now they barely cost more than a good kicker

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

https://x.com/stoolpresidente/status/1725560068437881216?s=20

:lol:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this rules

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Not the hero we deserve but the hero we need

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
lmao

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
good

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I support Dave in his time of need

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

sharknado slashfic posted:

I support Dave in his time of need

I, too, support his right to make a complete rear end of himself

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i got really depressed in college and started getting into football because i could drink insane amounts of alcohol all weekend, and on mondays and thursdays and pretend it was normal and i was just having fun with the boys even after college when i was just doing it by myself watching a laggy illegal stream on my laptop in the dark. i love poo poo like david portnoy and the cincinatti bengals and high noon spiked seltzer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Cavauro posted:

is dexter lawrence elite? probably not but idk. he's probably the only guy who's pretty good or good and matches that size. maybe he's not. he's probably not

good news, he is elite.

more good news it’s my forums birthday