Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

mark immune posted:

regarding my previous post about hitler, you do not under any circumstances have to “let him cook”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

He's got an unfunny play on a Latin phrase in his username, so I think he should be perma'd just for that poo poo.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Vox Nihili posted:

is this a SYQ or should this guy be annihilated? I ain't checking D&D

i think he's trying to combine referencing this:

https://twitter.com/kennardmatt/status/1724045043969687840?s=20

quote:

The Nazis, as fundamentally evil as they were, believed that they were engaging in a necessary evil for an ultimate good; they still had a spark of humanity at their core; thus,

https://twitter.com/ReichmanShmuel/status/1722754621557350845?s=20

with finklestein's recent talk about 'gooning.' fail on the execution but not worth a ban

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

CheetoVonTito posted:

UPDATE: Aaaaaaaand the world is going to hell in a hand basket.
Death to…I don’t even know who at this point.

https://x.com/middleeastmnt/status/1725721783913877713?s=46
https://x.com/robinmonotti/status/1725200829555114136?s=46

The OBL letter thing proving to be the most obvious of obvious psyops to crack down on dissent. Gullible loving marks.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
im gonna become friends with fink and invite him here and if J
he posts here i get mod

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
fink would lose his mind the first time he got a sixer

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Dreylad posted:

fascist elements but wedded to hard nosed neoliberalism. it's truly frightening how awful it is. blood and soil nationalism but you don't actually get to own any of the soil, or probably your blood because it's all been privatized

like most existential wars tend to increase government investment and nationalization of industries but ukraine saw a massive firesale of public infrastructure and institutions. Ukrainians are dying defending a country that's being sold out by their leaders from under them.

i saw a lecture on how the nazis, imperial japan and italian fascists "nationalised" their industries by creating artificial monopolies which they gave to their favoured private capitalists.

but in the modern ages, neoliberalism transformed the classic empire into a globalised network that is independent to nation states so ukrainian blood and soil nationalism just got exploited to turn it into a western neo-colony, rather than a ultra nationalist state.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Saw this short film posted earlier itt, here's a 4k/not-twitter link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TXQEqDi3WA

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dreylad posted:

fink would lose his mind the first time he got a sixer

i can hear that really genuine tone w/ a bit of vocal fry asking why what he did was wrong

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

crepeface posted:

i saw a lecture on how the nazis, imperial japan and italian fascists "nationalised" their industries by creating artificial monopolies which they gave to their favoured private capitalists.

but in the modern ages, neoliberalism transformed the classic empire into a globalised network that is independent to nation states so ukrainian blood and soil nationalism just got exploited to turn it into a western neo-colony, rather than a ultra nationalist state.

Yeah, Nazi Germany literally popularised the word privatisation in an economic sense, when it had largely meant to become a hermit in German previously.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I asked it before but: Is there a site that's collecting the art coming out of this? Because I've seen some amazing stuff and want someone to collect & curate it.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

HallelujahLee posted:

War Monitor
⚡️Netanyahu to NPR: "It is necessary to make a cultural change in Gaza similar to the change that occurred in Germany and Japan"

yeah, I turned it off before he started talking because I was in a parking lot and was probably going to start screaming in my car like a loving lunatic. Because I knew it would be poo poo like this.

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

whole article is deranged but this early part stood out to me:

quote:

There’s a certain misguided logic in focusing most peace efforts on Israel. Israel, unlike Hamas, has demonstrated in years past that it will respond to international pressure. This means that protesting Israel feels less futile than protesting Hamas. In addition, protesters may believe that Hamas has been punished enough, or that the civilian price is just too high, even if it means that Hamas survives to attempt “a second, a third, a fourth” attack, as a member of the Hamas Politburo, Ghazi Hamad, promised in an interview on Lebanese television on Oct. 24.

I have a different view. World pressure, including pressure from diplomats and from the streets, should focus on Hamas. Demand that it end the war by laying down its arms and freeing the hostages. By focusing on Israel, the protests and other forms of public pressure have the effect of undermining the core principles of the law of armed conflict and the rules-based international order itself.

following up the barely veiled suggestion that no cost in civilian life is too high if it means we stop the bad guys with an appeal to the “rules based international order” is…kinda on the nose.

what a stupid, bloodthirsty ghoul.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
We wholeheartedly denounce the acts of all Hitlers everywhere. Now watch this drive

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

is this a SYQ or should this guy be annihilated? I ain't checking D&D

it's obviously riffing on douglas murray and various hasbara people going "actually, it turns out you do gotta hand it to the nazis" like crepeface said. if you wanna blast him for the joke not landing, go for it, but annihilating the guy would be like annihilating a guy for sarcastically posting what a hospital does due to thinking it's a torture fantasy

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

it's still wild to me that the reporter in this becomes more and more visibly angry at the mere suggestion that not all gazans are monsters, and how he denies that it's collective punishment through the entire clip while justifying using collective punishment

fundamentally broken people, and you have this dude whitewashing the nazis to defend the reporter lol

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

lmao I just noticed that the guy saying maybe the nazis aren't all bad is named reichman. nominative determinism strikes again

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

FirstnameLastname posted:

i can hear that really genuine tone w/ a bit of vocal fry asking why what he did was wrong

They say Finkelstein and Peterson are banned from debating each other because the raw masculine energy would cause a mass-divorce phenomenon

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yeah rabbi schmul reichmann yep that seems like a real existing person and he has a checkmark, any more good real person twitter follows for me???

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

CheetoVonTito posted:

Ok I’m starting to reach the level of rage that brews in Al-Saqr

gently caress all the bitch rear end Arab countries! Death to all of them a million times over!

1: loving Saudi arresting and detaining people in Mecca for showing a semblance of solidarity with Palestine.

2: Saudi strikes again- Turki Al- Sheikh is a Saudi adviser to the Royal Court with the rank of Minister. He is also the Chairman of the General Authority for Entertainment, and he’s promoting eating at McDonald’s. The fat gently caress is endorsing the BOGO offer

3: Bahrain is a bitch rear end too, for being smug and proud of having the Mossad operating on their land.

Update:
4: gently caress Jordan too for sending body bags. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw they refused electricity for water with Israel. But right back on their bullshit.

1: https://x.com/middleeasteye/status/1725174438478459103?s=46
2: https://x.com/middleeastmnt/status/1725609550693204364?s=46
3: https://x.com/abulmaali_/status/1725630160332886223?s=46
4: https://x.com/mylordbebo/status/1725646751531483356?s=46

I'm never surprised at this, but I always continue being disappointed. They don't give a poo poo, their ruling class is fragile and doesn't want to change their lifestyle. Protests in general even in the Arab Spring were immediately shut down, this has been going on for a long time. They like their Starbucks and don't want to get their hands dirty.
Even in Egypt the protests are now sanctioned and approved by the military dictatorship... they're paranoid as hell, and even tore up Tahrir Square years ago, replacing it with a park, to erase the memory of the Arab Spring.

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 06:54 on Nov 18, 2023

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

I actually thought that felt the most student film of the video; not because the shot is bad, it's an excellent, striking shot. But because no other part of the film has this tone of surrealistic debauchery. It hits you like a cement brick, but not in an "oh my god, my heart" way, rather a "woah, when did we cut to a USSR reel of yankee fat cats laughing at farmers". A director with stronger discipline would think "this shot kicks rear end, but it also stands out way too much" and make a decision to go more surreal or cut it.

Anyways, Death to Israel.

100% agree.I think leaving out that final shot makes it much more impactful and potent. It's about the Palestinians first and foremost, let it stay that way. The last shot somehow cheapens it in some way... but I still think it's a powerful statement overall.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Dti

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1725545701717762351

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mark immune posted:

regarding my previous post about hitler, you do not under any circumstances have to “let him cook”

fuckin lmao

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

crepeface posted:

i think he's trying to combine referencing this:

https://twitter.com/kennardmatt/status/1724045043969687840?s=20

https://twitter.com/ReichmanShmuel/status/1722754621557350845?s=20

with finklestein's recent talk about 'gooning.' fail on the execution but not worth a ban

Wow, even the Nazis got drunk after killing people but those Palestinians don't drink alcohol or anything but maybe sweetened hibiscus tea and they're so happy to kill us, I wish they drank so I can see their depression because they look so gleeful :nono: Who is this sack of donkey dicks? It's like he's gotten drunk on a poo poo ton of pro-Israel propaganda to where he really thinks everyone there MUST DIE.

On another note, Piers Morgan continues to confuse me and piss me off and annoy me, but I am so grateful for all his Bassem Youssef interviews (a must see).

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

so whose the calmest hitler they got to replace him?

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Rabbi Reichman

from Chicago

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Tempora Mutantur posted:

Rabbi Reichman

from Chicago

problem?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

it's still wild to me that the reporter in this becomes more and more visibly angry at the mere suggestion that not all gazans are monsters, and how he denies that it's collective punishment through the entire clip while justifying using collective punishment

fundamentally broken people, and you have this dude whitewashing the nazis to defend the reporter lol

he also made the point about the only history that people know is "nazis" and that's all they mention but that's exactly what he did earlier in his interview lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Grapplejack posted:

zionist brainwashing sure is something

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
self. actualize. your. genocide.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

uber_stoat posted:

If I ever showed this to my art proffessor he would scream at me for making the mouth look inhumanly large.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

my grandma what large teeth you have (really hoping this isn't an anti-semitic trope or something)

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

This looks like some Scientology poo poo

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, it didn’t seem the Israeli consolidated their position around Ahli, but they are being pushed back on multiple fronts at this point. I think they put a lot trying to take al-Shifa

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

d'n'd has finally succeeded, the war is over

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://x.com/qudsnen/status/1725759485828833522?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

looks like israels taking out their loss and defeat on doctors and sick people

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Al-Saqr posted: