Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

This looks like some Scientology poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

im hearing reports that Hamas are now performing surgery "burger style"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

this guy gets constantly quoted in local papers and it’s the lamest poo poo you could imagine.

“well, people claim to hate “zionists”, but we all know they really mean the jews”

he referred to someone on facebook pointing out that all major media outlets are pro-zionist as “goebbels-level propaganda”

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

The Voice of Labor posted:

d'n'd has finally succeeded, the war is over

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1725610134221775356

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

don't do it...

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

mark immune posted:

regarding my previous post about hitler, you do not under any circumstances have to “let him cook”

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

drat! what's the first one say

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

drat! what's the first one say

October of Glory

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/aryjeay/status/1725639438758216074?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

He's got an unfunny play on a Latin phrase in his username, so I think he should be perma'd just for that poo poo.

mark immune posted:

regarding my previous post about hitler, you do not under any circumstances have to “let him cook”

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

God drat, Israelis suck so loving much. It's not enough to starve and murder children around the clock - you gotta do it while dancing to the worst music ever created by mankind.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
This Netanyahu guy is sounding an awful like the second Hitler! :thunk:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

God drat, Israelis suck so loving much. It's not enough to starve and murder children around the clock - you gotta do it while dancing to the worst music ever created by mankind.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
To commemorate the concentration camp rave massacre, the IDF will be blasting 2009 dubstep music for the next 48 hours, as is tradition in central Tel Aviv's underground youth parties

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

We're talking about people who went ape over a children's song because it was used to torture prisoners.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1725792919666249870

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Every member of the israeli government will pay. every one on of them, every 'journalist' who embedded withe IDF will Pay, and every arab dictator dog will pay. god drat them all.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

all israeli soldiers will get whats coming to them, all arab dictator dogs will get whats coming to them

https://x.com/ichamza/status/1725801967652344087?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Netanyahu is Calm2.jpg

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

imagine being soldier, ripping babies and sick people by hand out of hospital by hand, and pretending as if youre anything but a rabid dog who has to be killed for the good of humanity as a whole

Urgent | The occupation begins the emtying of "Al-Shifa" in Gaza

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1725794191676977505?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

This time it’ll be a real Hamas base, first two didn’t count

You have to bulldoze the entire hospital if you’re trying to find the tunnels. However, if you do it slightly wrong, the tunnel entrances will be forever lost. It will later turn out that it’s good to lose the tunnel entrances, because it will cut off vital air, also known as genocide fuel, from the subterranean belligerents headquartered entirely under this/every hospital

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

I guess Salsa with Shifa isn't happening then, that would require some kind of pause or introspection on behalf of the troops, but nah, they're just gonna keep going.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al-Saqr posted:

all israeli soldiers will get whats coming to them, all arab dictator dogs will get whats coming to them

https://x.com/ichamza/status/1725801967652344087?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

gross israeli pigs learning from despicable american pigs

dti & dta

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Cookie Cutter posted:

I guess Salsa with Shifa isn't happening then, that would require some kind of pause or introspection on behalf of the troops, but nah, they're just gonna keep going.

Al-Shifa was Netanyahu's big plan to "end the war" to get the hostages and Hamas' leadership in one fell swoop with the expectation that resistance would collapse and Israel could make "facts of the ground." It didn't work out, and they are taking it out on the patients.

There was a move to strike at al-Ahli which is in the center of the urban area, but from most signs that failed, probably do to heavy resistance, and it seems like they are trying to push from the north.

Arguably, the hospitals are about collective punishment in part, they really still think they must be command centers if they keep beelining for them. That said, I think what they really fear is that the tunnels/bunkers are real and they will have to literally turn over every building in Gaza to root out Hamas. At the end of the day, they can demolish every hospital and make life horrible for average Gazans, but Hamas is going to have its own infrastructure in place. They

In addition, it very well may be much of the central leadership of Hamas isn't even in Gaza anymore, besides mid-level commanders. It remains to see if the Israelis really do have the strength for months of street fighting, especially with everything else going on. One thing is for sure, Netanyahu knows peace is the end for him, and he is going to keep on escalating to stay in power. If this means fighting a 3 front war and collapsing the economy, so be it.

Also, it was rather foolish to mobilize almost all of their reservists; it was a political move, but many of them weren't even have useful experience or training and there wasn't the equipment or ammo to fully utilize them.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 10:29 on Nov 18, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

by the way, the atrocity being committed at al-shifa should not demoralize you, it means that Hamas has won the war militarily, and the Israelis have no other recourse than a spectacle of violence and crimes against humanity.

the biggest evidnce of their military failure is their complete failure to advance to the other hospital thats more inside of the urban area. they ate poo poo big time. they are eating poo poo in beit hanoun wich is a gas station compared to gaza city.

they can commit all the warcrimes they want, all it means is that more of them will he hanged in trials later, the military aspect of the war, the real important part, has one projected winner based on the military and political reality;- Hamas.

how fast we get there depends on if us arab losers wake up and kill off their dogs regionally; but either ways, Israel as a Secure state and Funtioning country is loving done, theyre loving cooked.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Israelis are the worst most cringe people in the whole world

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

keep punching joe posted:

Israelis are the worst most cringe people in the whole world

theyre not cringe theyre rabid dog nazis, they should be treated with the deadly seriousness and contempt they deserve

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

It was pretty funny when they decided that 300,000 reservists wasn't enough and called up all 500,000. I dunno if they thought that'd be a big show of force or what, but there must've been some confidence that this would've been a short war when they did it.

e: reports now that Israel is denying they ever gave the order to evacuate Al-Shifa.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 10:39 on Nov 18, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It was pretty funny when they decided that 300,000 reservists wasn't enough and called up all 500,000. I dunno if they thought that'd be a big show of force or what, but there must've been some confidence that this would've been a short war when they did it.

the best part is theyre still gonna lose the war!

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 10:52 on Nov 18, 2023

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Theres also probably not even a singilar, big secretive enclave that Israel can conquer and laud its victory.Hamas runs on redundancy, which is entirely expected considering Israels history of assassination.

Western military doctrine has no idea how to deal with a motivated, organized and entrenched guerilla force

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
if you call up 500k reservists you have alot of warm bodies that can screen tanks in urban warfare and be expended in the calculated high risk scenario that is urban warfare but they're not even doing that, these dipshits are just milling around in bases doing nothing

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
There ain't no way any sort of infantry Israel puts with tanks is effective because every person in the army is an incompetent moron.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

i think the video of the hamas guy laying out a super obvious group of explosives in a room but the 10 israelis who walk in later only noticing the camera, shooting it, missing then stepping forward to remove it by hand thus triggering the bomb and getting all of themselves killed ought to tell you these guys are complete loving idiots

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

e: reports now that Israel is denying they ever gave the order to evacuate Al-Shifa.

Yeah, they felt it would be a short war, but also such a show of force would be worth the severe economic cost. It doesn't seem like it worked out. I imagine the vast majority of those reservists have been sitting around for weeks because there is no way to use them and they probably don't have real combat training.

I would say bombing the PA's headquarters is more interesting, and I guess it is sending a "message" to what are really their auxiliaries. That said, I don't see how having your Vichy-esque police force collapse is going to make things easier. At very least, their armories could be useful, though.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 10:53 on Nov 18, 2023

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

if you call up 500k reservists you have alot of warm bodies that can screen tanks in urban warfare and be expended in the calculated high risk scenario that is urban warfare but they're not even doing that, these dipshits are just milling around in bases doing nothing

Bunch of green, out of shape reservists as a screen?
Might as well have inflatable dolls standing guard.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
I suspect at some point those reservists are going to be sicc'd on the West Bank, that's always been the big prize, lots of cheap land to be snapped up after it's been ethnically cleansed. And when that happens the PA is completely redundant.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

FirstnameLastname posted:

lol they treat the tunnels like a wile e coyote kinda thing

Netanyahu at the press correspondents' dinner: whoops, no Hamas tunnels under here! :newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

I suspect at some point those reservists are going to be sicc'd on the West Bank, that's always been the big prize, lots of cheap land to be snapped up after it's been ethnically cleansed. And when that happens the PA is completely redundant.

"Lots"? They already occupy most of it.
The west bank has been fully bantustan'd and a complicit PA ran ops against amy organized resistance.

No idea whether the comprador dogs will now realize just how expendable they are, and what the future holds for them should Israel fall.