Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Oh hey woke up and checked the news Trumps not dead which disappointed but maybe tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Every morning I open up GBS and am slightly disappointed that this thread doesn't have 3000+ new posts.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

That rear end in a top hat better not die overnight while I'm sleeping

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

That rear end in a top hat better not die overnight while I'm sleeping

C'mon, imagine waking up to that! Yub Nub all day!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I want him to die in prison but that's probably unlikely. However I'll take what I can get.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

WhiteHowler posted:

Every morning I open up GBS and am slightly disappointed that this thread doesn't have 3000+ new posts.

it's chronicles of shroomdick

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Imagine the total poo poo show that his funeral is going to be.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Hollismason posted:

Imagine the total poo poo show that his funeral is going to be.

There will be a raffle for 100 lucky chuds to be sealed inside the mausoleum before it is flooded with piss.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redshirt posted:

C'mon, imagine waking up to that! Yub Nub all day!

No.

I want to see that poo poo live.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

haljordan posted:

There will be a raffle for 100 lucky chuds to be sealed inside the mausoleum before it is flooded with piss.

we were wrong about the pharaohs. The ammonia smell is because they were hated

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

haljordan posted:

Trump’s Microplastic Army

Also am I allowed to piss in the mausoleum in detest or is it only honorable piss?

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Glad that crimes are legal as long as you're president, just a great country.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

funeral home DJ posted:

Trump’s Microplastic Army

Also am I allowed to piss in the mausoleum in detest or is it only honorable piss?

only russian women descended from the romanovs

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

No rules stating, I, a goon, can't commit treason. Sorry, but it just wasn't worded that way.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Barcley posted:

Glad that crimes are legal as long as you're president, just a great country.

Trump has 4 criminal trials with 91 criminal charges

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Donald Trump drowned in a puddle of someone else’s vomit.

SAD!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I hope Trump winds up like Uncle Junior from the Sopranos.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

mllaneza posted:

:lol: :lmao: :hmbol:

Okay, I needed a minute after that.

Here's a site I love, https://radio.garden/ It's a globe with little green dots for every radio station with a live stream. There's some amazing poo poo on here. I've been using it to help decide vacation destinations.

I like the random police radios

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kazil posted:

so far. Other states are starting to prosecute the fake elector scheme, and according to three of trump’s lawyers that flipped on him, he was responsible for it.

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

Yeah I know things are on the way, just bullshit that you can try an insurrection, fail, and it's fine since you were president so it doesn't count apparently.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Barcley posted:

Yeah I know things are on the way, just bullshit that you can try an insurrection, fail, and it's fine since you were president so it doesn't count apparently.

I get it. It sucks, but it was always a pretty long shot to have a random judge in Colorado disqualify the former president. Finding that he caused the insurrection is pretty big though.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

I was wondering why they didn't just charge fat don with inciting a riot and then I looked it up and it's only a misdemeanor, I did not know that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Barcley posted:

It’s not that it doesn’t count. It’s just that the 14th amendment doesn’t apply to the president. The drafters of the civil war amendments deliberately excluded the president potentially because they felt if the nation wants to elect someone then they’ve waived the insurrection disability.

It’s an amendment targeted at people chosen by a single state’s electorate or their legislature could not go to federal office if they participated in insurrection. If a majority of the states’ electorate chooses someone, though, then the nation as a whole has waived the insurrectionist behavior.

I agree that it’s silly that we have an insurrection amendment that excludes the president, but that’s what it does. If Jefferson Davis had ran for senate, he’d have to get congress to allow him to be seated. If he ran for president and won, though, then America would have effectively given him the go ahead regardless of past behavior.

It all comes down to a general good faith belief in the power of voters in the nation as a whole even though they should have not been so naïve.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Do double breasted jackets usually have nipple buttons?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Hollismason posted:

I want him to die in prison but that's probably unlikely. However I'll take what I can get.

I want him to die after winning the first couple of primary states, throwing the election and his followers into chaos.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

The X-man cometh posted:

I want him to die after winning the first couple of primary states, throwing the election and his followers into chaos.

Biden and Trump die on the same day, and the GOP spend weeks trying to prove more people attended Trump's funeral. The Carters somehow attend Biden's funeral.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Why is he dressed like that villain from the hunger games.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Why is he dressed like that villain from the hunger games.

mfer's got STYLE

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

free hubcaps posted:

yes, they often do. but they aren't supposed to fit like that

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

haljordan posted:

mfer's got STYLE

He robbed Pelosi's wardrobe

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

haljordan posted:

mfer's got STYLE

It's called fashion, look it up (but don't look up how he paid for it)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

The important tidbit to keep in mind is that at least he isn't, GOD FORBID, wearing a sweatshirt to work there.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Asterite34 posted:

He robbed Pelosi's Sinema's wardrobe

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mr. Nice! posted:

so far. Other states are starting to prosecute the fake elector scheme, and according to three of trump’s lawyers that flipped on him, he was responsible for it.

Big if true!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
If trump were convicted would he go to adx florence? It is arguably the safest and most secure prison.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Fat Albert in a can posted:

Shown: the rare medical phenomenon of the rear end in a top hat being located at the top of the gluteal cleft instead of the usual position.

Someone make a goatse

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Mr. Nice! posted:

It’s not that it doesn’t count. It’s just that the 14th amendment doesn’t apply to the president. The drafters of the civil war amendments deliberately excluded the president potentially because they felt if the nation wants to elect someone then they’ve waived the insurrection disability.

Trump hadn't been elected on Jan 6th. He lost. The nation didn't elect him. This whole argument is ridiculous and that judge is an idiot, a coward or a fascist.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Donald Trump drowned in a puddle of someone else’s vomit.

SAD!

They can't prove whose vomit it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

free hubcaps posted:

Let's ask the Menswear Guy.