Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1725875420820550027

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

External Organs posted:

I've had a handful of older folks ask for buttermilk in the hospital. It's kinda cute.

Buttermilk, please.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Grey Fox posted:

im halfway there

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

also protects us from Superman

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
good morning treumies!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

mexi posted:

my grandfather used to drink butter milk. would you believe he died of a heart attack?

Isn't heart disease the most common cause of death? It doesn't seem that unbelievable that someone would die of a heart attack.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

trump as president was bigly into lead paint. there was once a round table with american manufacturers and he asked a paint manufacturer if the paint today was really as good as the lead paint of yore and was surprised the dude said it was better than lead paint

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

RVWinkle posted:

Isn't heart disease the most common cause of death? It doesn't seem that unbelievable that someone would die of a heart attack.

yeah basically

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

WrasslorMonkey posted:

That ain’t the only thing blowing up

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1725771191644758037?s=46&t=O_6ihmc-D7Z9EEE42NYBYQ

(Lots of people on X, formerly Twitter, are telling him he could just file it online rather than waiting for the court to open)

What does 'Everyone has a choice on X' mean?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

RVWinkle posted:

most of the top causes of death like to help each other out too it’s very intersectional

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Being a prophet in the internet age is hard. A thousand years ago you could just say poo poo and people would just believe it.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1725871662522945776

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

CaptainBeefart posted:

you have the choice to like it or not

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

this new three stacks album goes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1725873333063815184

Gad Saad
Clurb del Clurb
Rob Schneider

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
There's a funny article on WaPo about how Rick Ross is so baller that he's hiring a flight attendant. The article goes on to point out that he's so cheap that he posted a cattle call on social media rather than paying an agency and how he's offering about half of the average salary for a private flight attendant. He also doesn't seem to be offering a standard benefits package.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Bethamphetamine posted:

Being a prophet in the internet age is hard. A thousand years ago you could just say poo poo and people would just believe it.

there’s a fine line between imagination and mental illness

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

That ain’t the only thing blowing up

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1725771191644758037?s=46&t=O_6ihmc-D7Z9EEE42NYBYQ

(Lots of people on X, formerly Twitter, are telling him he could just file it online rather than waiting for the court to open)

What remedy is his lawsuit seeking?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lol didn’t PFC spend like 300$ on this chicken nugget pillow?

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I like the new “hat” Roseanne. idk who Jason Whitlock is but he better knock it off

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bethamphetamine posted:

when I'm sad about a personal loss I generally seek out some blow and hit the disco

(are there still discos?)

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

emfive posted:

when I'm sad about a personal loss I generally seek out some blow and hit the disco

no

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

:(

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

welcome back harton

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The bored ape yacht club just hosted a sunburn-your-retinas till you're snowblind disco

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m in Texas and every 30 seconds there’s a shop or billboard for guns

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

welcome back harton

thanks bro

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

emfive posted:

there are often disco balls in gay bars, if that counts

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I’m in Texas and every 30 seconds there’s a shop or billboard for guns

the best ones just say GUNS in 20ft high letters

it's hard to tell if it's an ad or just a general celebration

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

bebop esq posted:

there are often disco balls in gay bars, if that counts

I think I still have a disco ball and some spots. Really ties a party together.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
my disco balls haven’t been to a bar in years

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

emfive posted:

the best ones just say GUNS in 20ft high letters

it's hard to tell if it's an ad or just a general celebration

Would that even be legal to put up in another country?

Can we goon project renting a billboard outside some podunk UK towne and just have it say 'GUNS' just to give everyone a taste of Texas?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

CaptainBeefart posted:

It means you can say the n-word but you'll get banned for typing the word "guillotine"

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

wow first the people in that sub experience rapid unscheduled disassembly and now this?? makes you think

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

folks really got to start planning out and taking their time with disassembles, this modern world is all rush rush rush

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i'm donald trump

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
idf: yes unfortunately the gazan hospital underwent rapid unscheduled disassembly when a large munition dropped from an idf f-16 landed on it ty shalom

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

WeaponX posted:

I like the new “hat” Roseanne. idk who Jason Whitlock is but he better knock it off

my fav roseanne quote

“I thought the bitch was white!! GOD DAMMIT!! gently caress!!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

where's the clip of the stupid rocket blowing up