Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIČRE IN ME
loving soft

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Put quick in

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Bullshit rear end reffing right there but yeah Igor tighten up dude.

The fix is in.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Devils are too good offensively to just gift them goals like that

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Last week the rangers have a goal disallowed because the ref meant to blow the whistle but didn’t

Tonight their opponents are awarded a goal because even though the whistle blew, it shouldn’t have

:psyduck:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
pretty sure the call was fine. the whistle didn't have any impact on the play and shesterkin letting up.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Glad to see the ref go down there.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

:rip: Nosek

Don’t look at your feet when Trouba is on the ice

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Of all teams to not know to look up when 8 is on the ice lmao

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

What a dive

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Shesterkin letting in softies all night

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

the new york rangers truly love to attempt inflicting injuries it is their #1 favorite pastime

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
Lol the last jets goal

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
what in the gently caress is going on with the reffing this year

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
that would've been the weakest major ive ever seen but i think that should probably be a minor at least

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
yeah I was ready for it to be reduced to a minor and whatever, but to reduce it to nothing? :confused:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Thank gently caress the habs scored there or this would have been truly embarrassing

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Go stars

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: JOHNNY SCORED :siren:

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Nice that the Stars are up going into the 1st intermission for once, I hope that Matt Duchene isn't hurt too badly :( He's been crushing it in the middle 6 for Dallas this year..

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Legitimately haven't noticed Zibanejad the entire game.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

the Avalanche seem to be whining alot about missed calls, I think the referees should punish them for their lack of respect by calling more penalties on Colorado

Free Gratis
Apr 17, 2002

Karate Jazz Wolf
This ref in the Rangers/Devils game throwing people out of the faceoff for looking at him funny or something?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

holy hell BREAD

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

not sure I understand the challenge.. Colorado could get the PP here

***yeah... that was a horrible challenge. Could be the game losing play if Colorado scores on the PP here and then comes back to win.

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

the devils can't win a puck battle to save their lives

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

just an absolutely pathetic period

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

hell yeah Vesey

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Assuming the devils are pulling Vanacek again, I’d better see both Panarin and Vesey out there for the rest of the game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Well I did win 150 bucks on the Veasy anytime goal scorer so I have that going for me. No bigger lock than dogshit ex evils scoring goals against them every game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Washington burning a timeout to see if they want to challenge the Olivier goal. :siren:

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I see the good guy Rangers have won again

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: Washington burning a timeout to see if they want to challenge the Olivier goal. :siren:

More teams should waste a timeout to take a minor penalty.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

(Trevor Van Riemsdyk disagrees with the holding call.)

My brother in christ, you couldn't have held him any more if you tried.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

:siren:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D1l7mdgU8

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
lmao, cogs! 5 unanswered

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Embarrassing loss for the Stars

they've lost every time this year when they've played other teams at the top of the standings. I've been waiting for a statement win against an elite team but it hasn't come through 15 games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I was down bad after the Blues loss but the Avs are never losing again awoooooooo