Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It's like every ex-Aussie cricketer has increased their cuntiness 100% since the actual team got nice under Captain Pat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
They have to find something to be unhappy now because the team is doing better than they have since like the Ponting days, World Test Champs, retained Ashes in England, managed to win a test match in India for once and ODI world cup finalists. Everyone was ready to stick the boot in after Langer was sacked but instead the team has just done really well so they have to find other things to complain about.

Also why is anyone paying money for Simon O'Donnell to commentate on anything

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Centusin posted:

Also why is anyone paying money for Simon O'Donnell to commentate on anything

He’s on SEN breakfast killing time before the AFL season starts up again

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
https://x.com/georgieparker/status/1725018852864749909?s=20

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
I just realized that LA Olympics cricket ground is less than a 20 minute drive from my house. Finally the patient American fan gets his due.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
As a neutral I really don’t know who I want to win. Can somehow both teams lose?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

therattle posted:

As a neutral I really don’t know who I want to win. Can somehow both teams lose?

Well, surely India losing in front of 130,000 fans is the funniest outcome. :allears:

Come on Aussies.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Fanatic posted:

Well, surely India losing in front of 130,000 fans is the funniest outcome. :allears:

Come on Aussies.

Word

I think we’ll get thrashed but it would be extremely funny if India lost

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
I couldn't decide until right now, I'd like Australia to lose as they are the smuggest country in the world.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Fanatic posted:

Come on Aussies.

As funny as this would be I think the BCCI has paid all the bribes necessary to ensure it doesn't happen

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
It's 2:40am and I'm up for this. I hope it's a good close match.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Fanatic posted:

Come on Aussies.

Excellent point.

But…

Project M.A.M.I.L. posted:

I couldn't decide until right now, I'd like Australia to lose as they are the smuggest country in the world.

Also, as an SA fan Aus is traditionally our nemesis.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
Ahh poo poo they got the shub-man

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Lurking beneath the water
The future Immortal awaits

Team Anasta
Kohli getting caught and bowled would be very fitting here.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Project M.A.M.I.L. posted:

Please. Smuggest "cunts" in the world.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

gg

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

V for Vegas posted:

Please. Smuggest "cunts" in the world.
You're not wrong but I didn't want some seppo to probe me over it

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The Aussies are nice and woke now under Captain Pat

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Rohit is a gun, imagine the pressure as Indian captain and he just goes the tonk.

Edit: is spoonboying still a thing. Oops.

Halo14 fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Nov 19, 2023

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
Captain Pat
Captain Pat
Captain Pat and his baggy green hat

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo what a catch

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
what a catch

GorgeOnMySyphilis
Mar 3, 2012

Amazing.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Wooo, what a catch!

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
travis head youbeautyyyyy

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Screamer.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:lol: Bindia

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
Lol India

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Its happening.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh hell yea

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
Kohli is not happy

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Seams posted:

The Aussies are nice and woke now under Captain Cumdog

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

hell yes, streakers

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

webmeister posted:

hell yes, streakers

The fence here looks pretty easy to climb over compared to other grounds

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

The rare occasion when I am supporting Australia. It feels pretty weird.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Still think this will be a 300+ total

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
into the test match phase of the ODI...

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
India winning with Kohli providing the defining innings is absolutely the worst outcome.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Yeah kinda thinking India is gonna win this pretty easily. I'm sure I wont be surprised tomorrow morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Big Bison double ton.