Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
3DH, I don't know if I told you why I have a special hatred for the Broncos.

For awhile the Broncos were doing this "Salute to Service" thing for their first home game of the season. They would give a bunch of the bases around the area tickets to the game, we would do the flag stuff on the field, stand in formation for the national anthem, then watch the game from the stands. Obviously you have to be in uniform to do all of this. So in like 2006 I went because the home opener was the Chiefs.

We were up in the nosebleeds watching the game, I was having a great time watching the game and cheering for the Chiefs. This loving rear end in a top hat turns around, looks me dead rear end in the eye, screams gently caress the Chiefs and gives me double middle fingers. I was so loving mad, but because I was in uniform I couldn't be like "Yeah and Jake Plummer sucks dick too you gently caress boy" I just had to sit there and smile. It loving made me so goddam mad that this rear end in a top hat did that to me. Prior to that the only AFC West team I hated was the Raiders, but after that Broncos got added to the list too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Chargers gonna Charger.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Simplex posted:

Chargers gonna Charger.

Herbert should have blocked the kick, overrated imo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/doug_clawson/status/1723886759522476121?t=Vh_TzNBd4IhbcPHrGue1cQ&s=19

I hate it here

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

That’s…wow. I don’t think you could do that if you tried

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
That's definitely impressive. I hope they burn everything to the ground and trade Herbert to a different team so I can actually root for him someday because he seems like a pretty cool guy.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

SalTheBard posted:

3DH, I don't know if I told you why I have a special hatred for the Broncos.

For awhile the Broncos were doing this "Salute to Service" thing for their first home game of the season. They would give a bunch of the bases around the area tickets to the game, we would do the flag stuff on the field, stand in formation for the national anthem, then watch the game from the stands. Obviously you have to be in uniform to do all of this. So in like 2006 I went because the home opener was the Chiefs.

We were up in the nosebleeds watching the game, I was having a great time watching the game and cheering for the Chiefs. This loving rear end in a top hat turns around, looks me dead rear end in the eye, screams gently caress the Chiefs and gives me double middle fingers. I was so loving mad, but because I was in uniform I couldn't be like "Yeah and Jake Plummer sucks dick too you gently caress boy" I just had to sit there and smile. It loving made me so goddam mad that this rear end in a top hat did that to me. Prior to that the only AFC West team I hated was the Raiders, but after that Broncos got added to the list too.

That's rough!!!

I'm glad you have a legitimate reason for hating the Broncos. Let hate nourish you!!

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

Hate is a strong feeling to have for a team that is aggressively average. I think you are slightly discontent, bordering on content.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

wow uh wow lol

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I am greatly amused that the Chargers lost one of the more entertaining games this season while the Broncos and Raiders won two of the worst games.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Simplex posted:

I am greatly amused that the Chargers lost one of the more entertaining games this season while the Broncos and Raiders won two of the worst games.

If you didn’t think that game was entertaining I don’t know what you’re even watching football for.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
That was my favorite Broncos game in years. They are scrappy and awkward and I love them

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

There was still a little magic left in the RWBS wand.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

8-9 is still a reality!

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

YOLOsubmarine posted:

If you didn’t think that game was entertaining I don’t know what you’re even watching football for.

I think it was a sloppy mistake filled game that could only be enjoyed by football degenerates and desperate fools.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Thanos_balance.jpg

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Simplex posted:

I think it was a sloppy mistake filled game that could only be enjoyed by football degenerates and desperate fools.

:yeshaha:

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Simplex posted:

I’m sorry if Russ’s cooking is too spicy for you.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Simplex posted:

You're posting on a dead subforum within a dead comedy forum. By definition, we're all degenerates here.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/1724422413046141354?s=20

Nothing spicy in this interview but at the end Pioli admits he was a huge rear end in a top hat hah

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not going to watch that but my opinion is Scott Pioli should shut the gently caress up and keep the Chiefs Winning Culture name out yo mouth

and pick up that gum wrapper, bitch

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

Simplex posted:

Count me in. I laughed for five minutes straight.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Pron on VHS posted:

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/1724422413046141354?s=20

Nothing spicy in this interview but at the end Pioli admits he was a huge rear end in a top hat hah

Always hated Pioli. What a stick in the mud.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Let's have a moment of silence for the ghost of Joey Bosa.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

LiquidFriend posted:

Let's have a moment of silence for the ghost of Joey Bosa.

Hell, let's have a moment of silence for Ross and the San Angeles Chargers, full stop.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Second place in the AFCW and IN THE HUNT! :woop:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

The downfall of the Chiefs led to the Rise of the Broncos (country)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

each foe is more formidable than the last, yet the broncos push on. i'm gonna get subway to celebrate. something spicy.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Just laying waste to vaunted defenses with the unstoppable power of Samaje Perine checkdowns

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jerry Jeudy is a bust

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The downfall of the Chiefs led to the Rise of the Broncos (country)
I'll take the downfall of #1 Seed.

Enjoy 2 more years of Russ cooking!

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

they beat Josh Dobbs lol

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Fat Jesus posted:

they beat Josh Dobbs lol

Mahomes, Allen, Dobbs one-by-one the mighty shall fall.

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Simplex posted:

Mahomes, Allen, Dobbs one-by-one the mighty shall fall.

I mean, Chris Collinsworth basically said Dobbs was Mahomes ...

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
That 8-9 is a pretty likely outcome at this point but it's nice to see the team look competent and win close ones. In the hunt! Still having hope after Thanksgiving!

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

keep it broncos, i want to say we put 70 points on a semi-good team

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Ginger Beer Belly posted:

I mean, Chris Collinsworth basically said Dobbs was Mahomes ...

CTE really setting in for him!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm a little easier on Collinsworth than most, in that I still hate his smarmy rear end but at least he's not Troy Aikman or Phil Simms whoever your favored worst color guy ever is.

But I do swear he wasn't always mailing everything in this much and kinda did his job when he started on all of this. And...well he's not doing that anymore.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The downfall of the Chiefs led to the Let's Ride of the Broncos (country)

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

I'm a little easier on Collinsworth than most, in that I still hate his smarmy rear end but at least he's not Troy Aikman or Phil Simms whoever your favored worst color guy ever is.

But I do swear he wasn't always mailing everything in this much and kinda did his job when he started on all of this. And...well he's not doing that anymore.

I've been in the same boat regarding him and I tend to think of him in totality whereas the complaints from people are how he acts lately and I have no rebuttal for that when I watch him.

I've also never understood people turning on Tony Romo but for the first time yesterday I found him intolerable.