Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
My mom takes glucosamine against her arthritis and it works wonders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Same but methamphetamine

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ZixTheYeti posted:

I was too busy thinking how amazing Kazuma Kiryu: Ace Attorney would be that I didn’t even notice the AI Hand Syndrome.

:swoon:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

ZixTheYeti posted:

I was too busy thinking how amazing Kazuma Kiryu: Ace Attorney would be that I didn’t even notice the AI Hand Syndrome.

Every case should end with Kiryu and the culprit throwing down behind the courthouse

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Kit Walker posted:

Every case should end with Kiryu and the culprit throwing down behind the courthouse

One case if a corruption/bribery case, and he throws down with the Judge AND the culprit behind the courthouse.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Is it Thanksgiving yet?

https://i.imgur.com/umw1u5q.gifv

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Holy goddamn poo poo don't recommend sketchy internet powders as a treatment for medical conditions, fuckin' curse coming from inside the thread.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I feel like I'm missing something here, did someone just told an AI to manufacture an entirely new fetisch and then embraced it?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

One case if a corruption/bribery case, and he throws down with the Judge AND the culprit behind the courthouse.

As the hastily flung gavel passes cleanly through the judge Kiryu delivers a high angle brainbuster to the defendant from the top of the scales of justice statue and through a concrete planter box in a stunning display of assuredly nonlethal combat.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

By popular demand posted:

I feel like I'm missing something here, did someone just told an AI to manufacture an entirely new fetisch and then embraced it?

Gotta have new content. All costs.

chienandalusia
Feb 17, 2011

Non Compos Mentis posted:

look at this guys pissy knees

I used to be an adventurer like you

MootNewt posted:

But what *is* it? I'd love to have something for my arthritis that isn't going to gently caress me up like the last one did, but being a shittybody broken human I don't want it to take out my kidneys and liver since it just appears to be random dust from Amazon, and I'm on like 12 other drugs already...

Asian roots and herbs. Try it. You won't regret it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

chienandalusia posted:

Or maybe talk to your loving doctor instead of a random poster on the internet. I dunno.

E: there are natural compounds that are often used in "natural remedies" that can interfere with medications and reduce their efficacy, or kill you in extreme cases.

Safe and effective gout treatments exist, and are inexpensive, even with lovely insurance, there is no reason to try and treat it with bags of internet root powder that are unregulated by your country's drug regulatory body.

E2: at least one of those herbs, b. achyranthes, can cause miscarriages, https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-02054-y

E3: like everything on that list can also gently caress with your blood pressure, which can kill you to death if you're on BP medications.

Elviscat fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Nov 20, 2023

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
C. A. Tinctorius' Wondiferous Medicinal Elixative, guaranteed to cure all ailments, available at any reputable corner pharmacolodeon or apothecary.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

you should try jenkem instead

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

chienandalusia posted:

Tuniclike: not actually a tunic, but a very good imitation

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Here's some cursed reasons the FDA exists as penance.

rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.

Elviscat posted:

I went up to my family's cabin a few years ago and found a bunch of old medicine in the bathroom cabinet, I'll have to dig through my old photos and see if I still have those. There were some very colorful tinctures like merthiolate, mercurochrome (yes, containing mercury), and old box of aspergum, obviously toxic mosquito repellent, and a bottle of lysol so old that it still said it was suitable to use as a douche.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Stocky Manhood posted:

Tuniclike: not actually a tunic, but a very good imitation

This post made me gis "german tunic" for a Berlin interpretation joke, and whoops it's a bunch of Nazi cosplay gear. Pretty cursed!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hey that one's in compliance with labeling at least

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

hey that one's in compliance with labeling at least

Probably better than the malaria.

Also great for helping you win marathons in 1904.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

tbh I wouldn't mind cocaine toothache drops vs. lidocaine paste

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

chienandalusia posted:

what's Lignum?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Glottis posted:

what's Lignum?

sawdust lol

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I had a skin rash that kept spreading and bought a homeopathic body wash from Rite Aid that said it would take care of it. This was before I knew what that word meant. Anyway, long story short. It didn’t work at all, and I got to learn what that word means, but the cream I got from my doctor cleared it up in two weeks without issue.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Glottis posted:

what's Lignum?
lignum balls :yarg:

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Elviscat posted:

If the FDA could just guarantee those were the actual ingredients, :shrug:. Cocaine is good for toothaches and a reasonable amount of heroin and aspirin probably has fewer side effects than nyquil.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

rarbatrol posted:

old box of aspergum.

You can tell it's old because they call it autism spectrum gum now not aspergum.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

If the FDA could just guarantee those were the actual ingredients, :shrug:. Cocaine is good for toothaches and a reasonable amount of heroin and aspirin probably has fewer side effects than nyquil.

yeah but richard nixon signed a bill that said everything was bad except for derivatives that make more money

chienandalusia
Feb 17, 2011

Elviscat posted:

Or maybe talk to your loving doctor instead of a random poster on the internet. I dunno.

E: there are natural compounds that are often used in "natural remedies" that can interfere with medications and reduce their efficacy, or kill you in extreme cases.

Safe and effective gout treatments exist, and are inexpensive, even with lovely insurance, there is no reason to try and treat it with bags of internet root powder that are unregulated by your country's drug regulatory body.

E2: at least one of those herbs, b. achyranthes, can cause miscarriages, https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-02054-y

E3: like everything on that list can also gently caress with your blood pressure, which can kill you to death if you're on BP medications.

I totally agree with you. Thank you for doing the dirty work. Everything is bad in certain situations. But for people hobbling around in immense pain this is a godsend.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Elviscat posted:

Probably better than the malaria.

Also great for helping you win marathons in 1904.

lmao that was sure a read

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Elviscat posted:

It's all natural, now could it interfere with medications? Anyway time to take my heart pills, cholesterol medication, anti-coagualants, cancer treatments, and/or crohns medicine and wash then down with a refreshing glass of grapefruit juice.

E: oh yeah, and birth control pills

Splicer fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Nov 20, 2023

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I enjoyed this video on the 1904 marathon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4AhABManTw

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Inceltown posted:

You can tell it's old because they call it autism spectrum gum now not aspergum.
I'm going to be saying "spectrugum" all day tomorrow now /thanks/

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Cool Dad posted:

I enjoyed this video on the 1904 marathon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4AhABManTw

I think there is a Dollop episode on it too

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

chienandalusia posted:

I totally agree with you. Thank you for doing the dirty work. Everything is bad in certain situations. But for people hobbling around in immense pain this is a godsend.

Fortunately allopurinol, colchicine, and strict adherence to a low-purine diet, as prescribed by my doctor, have kept me from having a flare-up in about a year now.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Elviscat posted:

gently caress the FDA. Opiates and cocaine are wonder drugs that would help me so loving much right now but they’re all outlawed as an excuse to try and arrest more black people for their possession.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

emSparkly posted:

gently caress the FDA. Opiates and cocaine are wonder drugs that would help me so loving much right now but they’re all outlawed as an excuse to try and arrest more black people for their possession.

Jesus loving Christ.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

emSparkly posted:

Don't forget to make people like the Sacklers richer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

emSparkly posted:

Hell yeah.