Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Woozie66 posted:

BROWNS BITCH, WINS ARE WINS, CONTEXT IS FOR SUCKERS

The joy of victory

a neat cape posted:

I'm very sad

The agony of defeat

God drat do I love football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I've watched a bunch of Chargers games this season. I honestly don't know how fans of this team can watch these games. Everyone of them is close and it ends in heartbreak more often than not

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I've watched a bunch of Chargers games this season. I honestly don't know how fans of this team can watch these games. Everyone of them is close and it ends in heartbreak more often than not

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I don't have words.

Somehow this will get blamed on herbert because he isn't a winner

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1726347920222626248?t=2JJV_KQGrkK80yeqs2bQ0w&s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Wait, the Chargers have won four games?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

a neat cape posted:

I don't have words.

Somehow this will get blamed on herbert because he isn't a winner

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1726347920222626248?t=2JJV_KQGrkK80yeqs2bQ0w&s=19

To be fair that isn’t on coaching either rookies gonna drop poo poo it’s what they do

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wait, the Chargers have won four games?

Yep. In order:

-Beat the Vikings by 4 during the Vikings' initial 0-3 skid
-Beat the Josh McDaniels Raiders by a touchdown
-Clobbered the Bears
-Clobbered the Jets even harder

And yet despite having Justin Herbert and Keenan Allen and all this poo poo, not a single one of those wins was over 30 points. And their "defensive savant" coach has only held two teams to less than 17 all year -- the Zach Wilson Jets who are a blight on the concept of offense, and Daaaa Bears.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

a neat cape posted:

I'm very sad

I'm legit feeling sad for Justin Herbert.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I remember a couple years ago hearing about the AFC West Arms Race with Herbert, Russ going to Denver, Devante on Raiders, etc. and now we have a seemingly human Mahomes running away with the division as usual while everyone else is under .500

I’m sad for Justin Herbert. It would be nice for him to win.

Speaking of which does Rivers want to play QB? Asking for a Brown.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I hope next seasons Super Bowl is Dolphins/Lions.

Two franchises that haven’t won in forever with QBs the media shoveled dirt on chucking the ball all over the yard.

Also my two favorite coaches in the league.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

TheBizzness posted:

I hope next seasons Super Bowl is Dolphins/Lions.

Two franchises that haven’t won in forever with QBs the media shoveled dirt on chucking the ball all over the yard.

Also my two favorite coaches in the league.

I’d like Bills vs Lions

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/Y0Le0/status/1726348832991314182?t=9-bbJcxv39nls6K1NWPQ6Q&s=19

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Browns victory hurts but helps the Ravens. Because if Pittsburgh had beaten them then Cincinnati twice it would be very hard for the Ravens to win the division.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Gatts posted:

I’d like Bills vs Lions

Much better option since it doesn't include a guy who punched his pregnant girlfriend

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Gatts posted:

I’d like Bills vs Lions

this would be so depressing lol

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Bills offense sucks though

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Also, Raiders had a dogshit day on offense but that's what happens when your only good O-lineman is out. Defense played really well though so at least they're still showing signs of life and improvements in certain areas.

Dolphins still haven't beaten a good team this year lol they're gonna get slaughtered in the playoffs

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
What's going to be the name of the podcast co-hosted by Tommy DeVito and Tyson Bagent in two years

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Ironic Twist posted:

What's going to be the name of the podcast co-hosted by Tommy DeVito and Tyson Bagent in two years

DeVito is going to have a podcast called "I'm talkin' here!" where he travels around and reviews Italian restaurants

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Black Sunshine posted:

Much better option since it doesn't include a guy who punched his pregnant girlfriend

Just a team that hired a rapist (now fired) and the Bills

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Black Sunshine posted:

Dolphins still haven't beaten a good team this year lol they're gonna get slaughtered in the playoffs

the good news is there arent any good teams to slaughter them

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

epic bacon posted:

the good news is there arent any good teams to slaughter them

They've got the Ravens New Year's Eve so I guess we'll see.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Hot Diggity! posted:

Don't forget the openly racist owners.

(Yes, I'm aware that applies to literally every team.)

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.
dont care if it ruins draft position. beating division rivals is always sweet. glad tommy got his win, saquon still looks great, and the defense is improving.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Remember when we did the letter format?

Dear Bucs,

Please improve your defense, it's supposed to be the good part of our team and yet it looks awful quite frequently!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Bucs have had a ton of chances to be in this game and just refuse to take them.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

By that metric every team has hired questionable assholes. I'm staying in the present with my rage lest I be consumed by it.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
This just in: every team has in fact hired and continues to employee shitheads.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

the league that makes billions off of turning men’s brains into mush and selling alcohol and gambling to degenerates seems to have some bad people in it

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

In the Colosseum posted:

dont care if it ruins draft position. beating division rivals is always sweet. glad tommy got his win, saquon still looks great, and the defense is improving.

Never, ever lose for draft position. Ignoring that drafting anyone high isn't a guarantee, getting your team to buy in long term is impossible if you're intentionally tanking.

I'd rather the Giants win out and pick some middling QB than turn into the Panthers.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Zach Wilson has been benched for Tim Boyle.

Which, if you’ve ever watched Tim Boyle play football, is a damning indictment of Zach Wilson.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
So 49ers defensed eerily similar to the games they lost but they manage to make some game saving turnovers otherwise that score would've been closer.

Brock is looking more phehnomal. That long pass TD to Aiyuk was beautiful.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Nov 20, 2023

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gonz posted:

Zach Wilson has been benched for Tim Boyle.

Which, if you’ve ever watched Tim Boyle play football, is a damning indictment of Zach Wilson.

What even is a Tim Boyle?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What even is a Tim Boyle?

Third string QB for Green Bay that Rodgers liked and had him follow him to NY

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Black Sunshine posted:

By that metric every team has hired questionable assholes. I'm staying in the present with my rage lest I be consumed by it.

Do it. Let it fuel you.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Cavauro posted:

do not disparage the noble passerine. they wounded the badm'n, and the perfect boy broke his wrist earlier in the week while "doing it"

Hey. HEY! Happy Birthday!!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

epic bacon posted:

the league that makes billions off of turning men’s brains into mush and selling alcohol and gambling to degenerates seems to have some bad people in it

Discounting owners because they're all horrible, your team has one of the most reprehensible people in the league on it. Not everyone has baby punchers so kudos on going all in on shittiness

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

he scores a lot of touchdowns so i forgive him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nikosoft posted:

Hey. HEY! Happy Birthday!!

happy birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021