Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I thought my team with Achane, Andrews, and Aaron Jones had a good shot at winning it all this year. I guess not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Stroud is really just demanding to be started. My starter is Mahomes though and I'm conflicted.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

My team saw I lost Andrews and Burrow and decided to give up. My best skill player at the moment is Keenan with 5.4 points.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

kiimo posted:

Stroud is really just demanding to be started. My starter is Mahomes though and I'm conflicted.

from rollin' with mahomies to strollin' with stroud

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

kiimo posted:

I had just started putting Stroud over Tua and then the Kyler I was carrying on IR woke up and now I have three QBs that will all be startable on different weeks and I will never choose right

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Ridley finally had an explosive week, thank the fantasy gods.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Vargo posted:

I had just started putting Stroud over Tua and then the Kyler I was carrying on IR woke up and now I have three QBs that will all be startable on different weeks and I will never choose right

Trade two and then that decision becomes very easy!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I finally picked up Dell a couple weeks ago and that is paying off big.

Crap is Walker out? I guess this is what happens when I dodge Burrow’s injury.

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Nov 19, 2023

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

in a 12 team ppr league, I tried to trade TLaw for the Chiefs defense before today

and my offer was rejected

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Why didn't anyone tell me Diggs was going to have an off day going against the best WR defense in football?

This is clearly someone else's fault.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Ridley finally had an explosive week, thank the fantasy gods.

It's because I'm matched up against him. You're welcome

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Diggs lost me my matchup two weeks in a row now. Not sure what's going on but he has been underperforming big time

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I need 24 points out of Kelce and Swift tomorrow, which should be doable, but I’m definitely nervous. I would’ve had this week on lock except Walker got me 2 points and then got injured. Otherwise I’d probably just need 15 to win.

Walker going out may have also hosed me because my opponent had Metcalf and Seattle probably passed more without their best RB to lean on.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I need Dobbs to not score more than 29pts tonight

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I need him to score me 31.

So cheers to him scoring 30 exactly and screwing both of us.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Everything in my gut was telling me to start Jahan Dotson over Garrett Wilson this week. I didn't because of the goose egg last week :argh:

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I met a guy in a bar this morning and convinced him to start LaPorta over Kittle.

To that man, I can only say: I'm sorry.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Vargo posted:

I met a guy in a bar this morning and convinced him to start LaPorta over Kittle.

lol owned

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Vargo posted:

The football gods have decided to instead kill him

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My trade of Olave & Kittle for Etienne is looking like a bust

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Need Chandler and Addison to score 10 less points combined than AJB gets tomorrow to win and still be in playoff hopes. All 4 of my RB scored between 18-21 pts, including the two on bench.

If TLaw didn't have a career game today, I'd be a lot more comfortable.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1726414042208546880?s=20

Flacco signed to Browns practice squad

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

extremely Eminem voice

Guess who's back? Back a-gain?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Uh sorry to whoever I advised to play the Commanders in survivor. Hopefully you did not do that

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bird in a Blender posted:

I need 24 points out of Kelce and Swift tomorrow

sorry man she's not coming to the game anymore

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I need 24 points out of Kelce and Swift tomorrow

What weird league is this where you get points for centers?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Most of my main league somehow scored sub-80 this week so of course I crashed into the team that ran up like 125 (half PPR)

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Welp started Achane and LaPorta but managed to win anyway

CMC, Cee Dee, and ARSB scoring TDs got it done. Brian Robinson had a good day too

9-2 but playing the Tua and Tyreek owner next week

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Cat Hassler posted:

CMC, Cee Dee, and ARSB

Me sowing Pollard, Garrett Wilson, and Mark Andrews in the draft: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

Me reaping points in week 11: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

Jealous of your team, looks poised to make a deep run!

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Need Mahomes to score less than 28.5 tomorrow and I have this against the team I just traded Rashee Rice and Davante Adams to for Justin Fields and Courtland Sutton. I had Burrow. Wish I would've started Ridley who is on my bench but I made the best decisions I could, I feel.

GokuGoesSSj69 fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Nov 20, 2023

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Docjowles posted:

Me sowing Pollard, Garrett Wilson, and Mark Andrews in the draft: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

Me reaping points in week 11: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

Jealous of your team, looks poised to make a deep run!

I have Lamar, CMC, Cee Dee, St Brown, LaPorta, B Robinson, Jerome Ford, Achane, Nico, Dotson…then Diontae and Spears. It’ll fall apart but not sure how

gently caress does anyone trust starting a Steelers WR?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

As we watch Jamo be used more and more, I am seriously considering replacing Waddle with him. Waddle never gets targets because Tyreek exists, and when he does he scores like 9.5-12pts. Jamo got 3 targets today and put up 11.9.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

In the started Achane boat too but looks like he isn’t injured at all they just pulled him to be careful. Looks like I’m gonna win anyway unless Isiah P./AJ Brown somehow score 8 points more than Kelce/Hurts tomorrow.

Let’s all send our thoughts and prayers to Achane, get well soon bud :3:

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

As we watch Jamo be used more and more, I am seriously considering replacing Waddle with him. Waddle never gets targets because Tyreek exists, and when he does he scores like 9.5-12pts. Jamo got 3 targets today and put up 11.9.

You have serious homer blinders. Consider one Jared Goff for evidence.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Lost by 3, Myers could have got me over the top.

Could have played Chandler and won but that felt a bit too risky. Not sure what to do with Derrick Henry now that Levis has come back to earth.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I finally picked up Dell a couple weeks ago and that is paying off big.

Crap is Walker out? I guess this is what happens when I dodge Burrow’s injury.

I paid $20 for Tank back in like week 4 or 5 after he had a 20 point game and then did absolutely nothing for several weeks and I dropped him because I needed a spot for a bye. Then he had a good game again and I got outbid by like $3 and now he’s been great :argh:

Scooped him up in my other non-FAAB league though and his game is keeping me in the fight against a mediocre team because guess who has Andrews AND Walker. 20 points down with my Mahomes and opponent’s Devonta Smith, so I need some vintage Mahomes bullshit to win this one and stay in reach of #1 or #2 seed

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

This may work out for you because fantasy football is dumb, but the process here is not sound and more often than not this will be a bad decision. At this point you're basically saying that Waddle's floor is Jameson's ceiling - why would you ever start Williams if that was the case? His target share needs to increase significantly to be a reliable starting option because right now you're just praying for a 40 yard TD.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

You have serious homer blinders. Consider one Jared Goff for evidence.

Gobias Ind. posted:

This may work out for you because fantasy football is dumb, but the process here is not sound and more often than not this will be a bad decision. At this point you're basically saying that Waddle's floor is Jameson's ceiling - why would you ever start Williams if that was the case? His target share needs to increase significantly to be a reliable starting option because right now you're just praying for a 40 yard TD.

Yeah you’re right lol. I just know I’m going to be steamed if Jamo sits on my bench with more points than Waddle, which feels like a distinct possibility

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

kiimo posted:

sorry man she's not coming to the game anymore

poo poo, I was getting a point every time the broadcast cut to her. I’m hosed now.

Quiet Feet posted:

What weird league is this where you get points for centers?

It’s a 0.5 PPS league, but you lose 20 points if there’s a fumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

poo poo, I was getting a point every time the broadcast cut to her. I’m hosed now.

It’s a 0.5 PPS league, but you lose 20 points if there’s a fumble.

Woe to the person who drafted Lamar Miller back in the day