Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Maybe he wasn’t president but can we not all agree he was Americas best rapper

i listened to "the ten duel commandments" once. i should not have done that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:yikes:

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

not saying there is a hell, but if there is one it's immortal technique throwing lin-manuel miranda in a trash can forever

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

freemandela posted:

not saying there is a hell, but if there is one it's immortal technique throwing lin-manuel miranda in a trash can forever

Didn't work the first time.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

freemandela posted:

That sounds like heaven actually.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Obama began the process of changing the portrait on the $20 bill from Andrew Jackson to Harriet Tubman. Trump, who has a documented fascination with the slaveowner Andrew Jackson and hung his portrait in the oval Office during his term, hated the change, called it political correctness gone mad, and suggested Tubman be bumped down to the $2.

Biden administration says it's on track for around 2025.

Obama was totally on track to kill Hamilton on the :10bux: before that musical became a hit.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1726350631181717668?t=BvX1dt0Q1Zavly-DwiBVRA&s=19

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

lmao

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
thats 15 sir

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

“My "I often tweet about race" T-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt.”

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Hundreds! Holy smokes.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Air Skwirl posted:

Don't worry about woke leftist companies dropping their ads on X, free speech advocates will pick up the slack by advertising even more.

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1726049875001827411?s=20

The fact that people either are or claiming to give money to the richest man in the world in the name of justice makes me want to die.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

AceOfFlames posted:

The fact that people either are or claiming to give money to the richest man in the world in the name of justice makes me want to die.

Remember when people were clambering over each other to give money to that one kardashian, to make her a billionaire? Servile morons exist my friend, and they are all around us.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

How dare the media report on my words and actions!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Well, I'm convinced.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Those bogus media stories using direct quotes

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

AceOfFlames posted:

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1726019247132811760?t=G_-w2cet66yBQVywqffPpQ&s=19

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
didnt those people get payments from musk for several months and every month after the first one went down sharply or stopped?

lol if those posting supa stars give musk back more money than they got.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

PhazonLink posted:

didnt those people get payments from musk for several months and every month after the first one went down sharply or stopped?

lol if those posting supa stars give musk back more money than they got.

https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1726257093643231653?t=MvctrQARrz1OvK7xMT1vag&s=19

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I'm sure that's close to what Disney was paying Elon

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/nzsamueltaylor/status/1726372151698067704

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

the nazis thought killing jews (and homosexuals, travelers, communists, the disabled...) was best for humanity and would create a prosperous and exciting future. kinda weird that he's not actually claiming not to be antiemetic directly.

unless........

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I can't read it. What does it say?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

rodbeard posted:

It's about Dianne Feinstein

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Never a bad time to remind the world that the old ghoul girl is dead.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

rodbeard posted:

"Rosalynn Carter was the embodiment of a life lived with purpose. My and Hillary's full statement:"

"STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT CLINTON AND SECRETARY CLINTON ON THE PASSING OF SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN"

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

kazil posted:

It's about Dianne Feinstein

Holy poo poo I almost missed this.

:kiss:

Makes complete sense that someone has "feinstein_death_statement.doc" in the chamber though.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

wash bucket posted:

Makes complete sense that someone has "feinstein_death_statement.doc" in the chamber though.

I have some news for you

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

hallo spacedog posted:

I have some news for you

Do you have news for me though

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

wash bucket posted:

They ought to eject spent casings after firing.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

hallo spacedog posted:

I have some news for you

lmao. I actually did forget all about that. 2023's been a hell of a yeah, eh?

Platystemon posted:

They ought to eject spent casings after firing.

Ha!

Forgive me for losing track of which members of the gerontocracy are still with us.

wash bucket has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Nov 20, 2023

...!
Oct 5, 2003

wash bucket posted:

lmao. I actually did forget all about that. 2023's been a hell of a yeah, eh?

Ha!

Forgive me for losing track of which members of the gerontocracy are still with us.

I don't forgive you :mad:

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

...! posted:

Do you have news for me though

I have news for everyone

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

hallo spacedog posted:

I have news for everyone

well?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Wait, what?

I know I'm kind of out the loop, but how big a deal is the beanie idiot that he can afford this? I've honestly never heard of Tim Pool outside of this forum.

And everything he posts is so silly

e: by the way, "they hate freedom" has never been a valid argument haha it's twenty loving years and it's never been valid, give "they hate freedom" a loving rest you chuds

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

credburn posted:

Wait, what?

I know I'm kind of out the loop, but how big a deal is the beanie idiot that he can afford this? I've honestly never heard of Tim Pool outside of this forum.

And everything he posts is so silly

e: by the way, "they hate freedom" has never been a valid argument haha it's twenty loving years and it's never been valid, give "they hate freedom" a loving rest you chuds

He's rich enough to live in a compound with many guns and a private skate park. Being a reactionary freak is insanely profitable.

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

credburn posted:

Wait, what?

Better yet, any way to verify he goes through with it? Could be all talk.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tim Tool probably has ten thousand insane racist morons throwing money at him every month.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i hate freedom, america, and apple pie ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

i hate freedom, america, and apple pie ama

What's the proof for p=np