Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

redshirt posted:

That's not fun. Is it expected/warned?

my daughter came home sick from school on friday and literally is never attached to me when shes home so i caught it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SIDS Vicious posted:

my daughter came home sick from school on friday and literally is never attached to me when shes home so i caught it lol

your avatar does convey that your kids are basically velcrod to you

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
speaking of avatars im either going to switch mine to this or switch every stupid newbie avatar i see to this, haven't decided which yet

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good morning, creature

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

SIDS Vicious posted:

good morning, creature

did you send them yet

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no it is sunday and i am stillsick

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

SIDS Vicious posted:

got all my little canvases! just need to stop puking!

:thumbsup:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

speaking of avatars im either going to switch mine to this or switch every stupid newbie avatar i see to this, haven't decided which yet

hell ya

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

do stupid newbie. I like your dino. because when we post right after each other it looks like two big lizard things having a conversation

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lizard gang

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

deep dish peat moss posted:

I just found out there's a hidden secret Robocop movie made in 2001 called Robocop: Dark Justice and I'm watching it and a character just said "How'd you like to wear your rear end in a top hat as a necklace, Sandra"

Well? How did Sandra like it?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lizard League gettin all Vampiric all up in here.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mediamatters committed obvious fraud by following nazis to prove a point instead of following because they were interested in nazis. it’s fraud to follow subjects you aren’t genuinely into, it’s in the terms of service.

i took a goon to court over an ironic emptyquote and got a huge settlement. can’t say more due to the NDA.

E: goddamnit how did this post end up in the wrong tab, probably gonna get sued over this

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Nov 19, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

i feel like i know what thread that post belongs in and it's not this one

bookmarks, not once

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

mediamatters committed obvious fraud by following nazis to prove a point instead of following because they were interested in nazis. it’s fraud to follow subjects you aren’t genuinely into, it’s in the terms of service.

i took a goon to court over an ironic emptyquote and got a huge settlement. can’t say more due to the NDA.

E: goddamnit how did this post end up in the wrong tab, probably gonna get sued over this

screenshotted

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i made the mistake of opening multiple threads on the same computer using tabs

from now on, i will keep every thread open on a different computer so it's more obvious which one i'm posting in

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bad Purchase posted:

taking your rear end to sad for disrupting my forums experience

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

taking your rear end to sad for disrupting my forums experience

you could propose this beef be squashed by watching a videogame play itself

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

well now that i've lost my reputation as a flawless poster, i guess it's time to start an alt account

taking suggestions for username and posting gimmick

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

well now that i've lost my reputation as a flawless poster, i guess it's time to start an alt account

make people think you're nom epique but don't do it that well so everyone is always :thunk:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

The guy who talks about gutter lining systems

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

make people think you're nom epique but don't do it that well so everyone is always :thunk:

that's already my gimmick, i need something new

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Bad Purchase posted:

that's already my gimmick, i need something new

Have you considered using capital letters? ¿ʇoɥs ɐ ɓuᴉʇsod uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn ɓuᴉʌᴉɓ sdɐɥɹǝd ɹo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

Reported directly to Elon. Prepare to get sued into paste buddy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

111924 would make a good name
If it's already taken try 111924_2

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

THERMONUCLEAR LAWSUIT incoming

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

paste, much like the tiles on the second stage of the starship shattered into during launch yesterday :elon::elon::elon:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

paste, much like the tiles on the second stage of the starship shattered into during launch yesterday :elon::elon::elon:

That was good actually

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Target is selling the Xbox Series X for $450 and giving away a $75 gift card with it.

At this price you PC Gamers can't afford not to get one while you're struggling with "drivers" and "winblow$ 9-11" trying to get your "Starfield big robo-knockers on Vasco mod" working :mmmhmm:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
$450 for no games seems a tad steep op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Rolling in games over here on PS5. Spoiled for choice, in fact.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My PS2 still works great. Anyone wanna play Madden 2003?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

redshirt posted:

My PS2 still works great. Anyone wanna play Madden 2003?

ill whip ur rear end if i get the eagles

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Might play a video game 2nite

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

ill whip ur rear end if i get the eagles

McNabb's Eagles?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Might play a video game 2nite
ive been playing halo master chef collection and ive almost beat halo 1

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Prof. Crocodile posted:

these threads were delightful. once you made me a skeleton rapper.

:tipshat: I think I might do another one soon now that my new ADHD meds are kicking in

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you think there is cisformers and theyre like we just don’t think robots should be vehicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

SIDS Vicious posted:

do you think there is cisformers and theyre like we just don’t think robots should be vehicles

that would be a very boring show and basically be friends