Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

RandomBlue posted:

spending $50 a day on rereging for the site I hate and that hates me

I hated the last fifty accounts but I'm keeping an open mind about the next one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

RandomBlue posted:

vicki vale

Vicki Vale's Vick.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

How people choose to use their settlement from slipping on costco pee pee is up to them

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

give him a chance

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Why why why why why why why

You're gettin nervous, man

Calm down

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

External Organs posted:

Vicki Vale's Vick.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Tom Tucker posted:

I'm super hyped for Rishi Sunak is Margaret Thatcher in Falklands War 2: This Time it's About Inflation Again

STOP THE BOATS going to falkland islands

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

all fries eaten, no ketchups used, a few sips of D. Coke taken, :burger: you are next. that's my prez.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

call social services. gramps is eating out of the trash again

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Me when I quote your posts

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest
lol at having any money/agency in life and choosing to eat cold/reheated fast food

He really is the idiot garbage spirit animal of america

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mm hungwy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bixington posted:

lol at having any money/agency in life and choosing to eat cold/reheated fast food

its amazing

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bixington posted:

dont hate on fast food. live mas

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
have you seen rich people food? It's poo poo.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If I was Trump rich I'd have an inhouse sushi chef and eat fish until the heavy metals killed my organs

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

If I was Trump rich I'd have an inhouse sushi chef and eat fish until the heavy metals killed my organs

This would kill him

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i wonder what ortolan tastes like

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

all rich people have no taste. Trust me on this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

plinkeh...

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
watching a really good columbo https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/585927/s05-e02-a-case-of-immunity

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bixington posted:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

v. proud of my special little man

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I would believe u if you said this was buddykins

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
buddykins is way hotter than that, it has to balance his toxicity

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

He's PRETTY HOT...

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

External Organs posted:

I would believe u if you said this was buddykins

that thought went through my head as well

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Consummate Professional posted:

just happened across a columbo episode where he pisses off some Saudi’s

did they fly a plane into his apartment?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

and they call that a big mac…?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why are there cans of soda? but also cups of soda? and bottled water? what is going on?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

External Organs posted:

There aren't any other threads...?

there are and they are real good

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

a.lo posted:

why are there cans of soda? but also cups of soda? and bottled water? what is going on?

im going down the rabbit hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

a.lo posted:

its called a bodega, you just wouldn't understand