Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I did a lil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
the septic tank has sprung a leak and my party box is now a farty box

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

bury me in my gamer coffin

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
bury me at nintendo creek

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

When I die, bury me inside the Luigi store

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Make a pyre of my amiibos they’re coming with me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
streaming copyrighted music at my funeral and the nintendo lawyers breaking up and smashing my mario coffin to pieces

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

bury me at nintendo creek

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

playing a funeral dirge version of the mario bros. underground theme and immediately having my wake destroyed with a tactical icbm launched straight from nintendo hq

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Miyamoto digs up my corpse and has it run over on the Hokuriku Expressway

Activate
Oct 29, 2011

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE funeral*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Joey McChrist posted:

playing a funeral dirge version of the mario bros. underground theme and immediately having my wake destroyed with a tactical icbm launched straight from nintendo hq

and you would deserve it

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Activate posted:

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE funeral*

*sobs* b-bring it in... guys...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

and you would deserve it

thats right

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
do not dishonor nintendo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
watched a video where some austrailian got sued into oblivion by nintendo for leaking new super mario bros wii a week early and he ended his interview by saying he would stay buy nintendo's games. respect

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he leaked NSMB wii because gamefaqs told him he didnt get an early copy and instead of posting a picture of the game he ripped the game and put it on the internet as proof. badass

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he leaked NSMB wii because gamefaqs told him he didnt get an early copy and instead of posting a picture of the game he ripped the game and put it on the internet as proof. badass

It's solid proof, you gotta admit

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Heath posted:

It's solid proof, you gotta admit

irrefutable which is why he was fined 1.5 million dollars by nintendo after losing in the court of law

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
does anyone know if nintendo gives you money for snitching?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Only in the form of Silver Points

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

My name is Gato♫
I have metal joints ♪
Snitch on my detractors ♫
And earn 15 points ♪

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

streaming copyrighted music at my funeral and the nintendo lawyers breaking up and smashing my mario coffin to pieces

*screaming, for a more pronounced effect.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Lies of P kicks rear end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Joey McChrist posted:

My name is Gato♫
I have metal joints ♪
And earn 15 points ♪

lol heard the music

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa0Owgt6bH4

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

does anyone know if nintendo gives you money for snitching?

"...a loyal Nintendo customer. Truly a pity they were no longer of use to the company."

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

My name is Gato♫
I have metal joints ♪
And earn 15 points ♪

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

where did you get audio of my television in 1998

(game was short as hell but that song was catchy)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEr09Vi_bw0 at my funeral shortly before the crate of lawyers is airdropped out of nintendo's boeing c-17

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Sega pays personally to fly out Johnny Gioeli for every Sonic fan's funeral

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Craig K posted:

playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEr09Vi_bw0 at my funeral shortly before the crate of lawyers is airdropped out of nintendo's boeing c-17

Just play this instead https://youtu.be/G87p148EOjo?si=nnyB3T8uCBrssOIS

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i think nintendo should have arrested the gamefaqs forums instead because its their fault

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i think nintendo should have arrested the gamefaqs forums instead because its their fault

send them all to the resetera gulag, imo.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

send them all to the resetera gulag, imo.

"The only reason to pursue this 0s business is if you are compelled by the rules that in a perfect file observable objective consistency is all-important and that observable conditions you cannot practicably bring to objectively consistent maxima should be kept to objectively consistent minima. If you intend to follow those rules, then consider that given the existence of any arbitrary choice in the file, observable objective consistency itself cannot practicably be brought to any objectively consistent maximum; therefore, you consider that you are compelled to leave observable objective consistency at an objectively consistent minimum. That is, as any inconsistency minimizes consistency to none, objectively speaking, any file with an observable inconsistency has dealt perfectly with that objective consistency that was all-important in the first place."

-a real post

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cranappleberry posted:

"The only reason to pursue this 0s business is if you are compelled by the rules that in a perfect file observable objective consistency is all-important and that observable conditions you cannot practicably bring to objectively consistent maxima should be kept to objectively consistent minima. If you intend to follow those rules, then consider that given the existence of any arbitrary choice in the file, observable objective consistency itself cannot practicably be brought to any objectively consistent maximum; therefore, you consider that you are compelled to leave observable objective consistency at an objectively consistent minimum. That is, as any inconsistency minimizes consistency to none, objectively speaking, any file with an observable inconsistency has dealt perfectly with that objective consistency that was all-important in the first place."

-a real post

what.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Cranappleberry posted:

-a real post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cranappleberry posted:

-a real post

I feel bad for that person's graduate advisor