Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
Man I just want legal benzos my brain is too anxiety poisoned to cope with reality. Opiates would be a close second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

emSparkly posted:

gently caress the FDA. Opiates and cocaine are wonder drugs that would help me so loving much right now but they’re all outlawed as an excuse to try and arrest more black people for their possession.

Posting from 1927

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

emSparkly posted:

gently caress the FDA. Opiates and cocaine are wonder drugs that would help me so loving much right now but they’re all outlawed as an excuse to try and arrest more black people for their possession.

I believe the DEA is the department to complain about in this case, but I could be wrong because drug scheduling seems to be intentionally complicated to prevent anyone from yelling at a specific agency

chienandalusia
Feb 17, 2011

Elviscat posted:

Fortunately allopurinol, colchicine, and strict adherence to a low-purine diet, as prescribed by my doctor, have kept me from having a flare-up in about a year now.

Yes, this is the standard treatment and I'm glad it's working for you. I just wanted something that was less harmful to my abused organs, liver, etc.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
this really is the best poo poo.
"Thomas Hicks ended up the winner of the event, although he was aided by measures that would not have been permitted after the late 1960s.[9] Ten miles from the finish, Hicks led the race by a mile and a half, but he had to be restrained from stopping and lying down by his trainers. From then until the end of the race, Hicks received several doses of strychnine (a common rat poison, which stimulates the nervous system in small doses) mixed with brandy and an egg white.[2] He continued to battle onwards, hallucinating, barely able to walk for most of the course. When he reached the stadium, his support team carried him over the line, holding him in the air while he shuffled his feet as if still running.[6] Hicks had to be carried off the track, and might have died in the stadium had he not been treated by several doctors. He lost eight pounds during the course of the marathon.[6][10]"

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Microdosing methamphetamines on the advice of my doctor, Skidrow Chillson (MD) to treat my undiagnosed adhd, anxiety and amphetamine addiction. Incidentally, Skidrow is an enterprising sort and is also a pharmatician and hence runs a shop, of sorts, that sells the medical compounds he perscribes. Very neat.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

a reasonable amount of heroin

Theres a great username or thread title

codo27 fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 20, 2023

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

a reasonable amount of heroin and aspirin probably has fewer side effects than nyquil.

if only herion was more popular it would certainly go a long way to getting all those nyquil addicts off the streets.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Scratch Monkey posted:

if only herion was more popular it would certainly go a long way to getting all those nyquil addicts off the streets.

drat nyquil addicts, getting a good nights sleep all the time, just rubbing it in the faces of us law abiding citizens they're resting better than us, drat I hate their well restful ways.

Anyway if I'm elected I'll put em all in jail and IV em meth, see how well they'll sleep then!!!!

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

He’s ripped like that because he does crossfit

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Shithouse Dave posted:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Shithouse Dave posted:

At first I was :chloe:

But then I was :dudsmile:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
P obv he doesn't fit cross

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

staberind posted:

"Thomas Hicks ended up the winner of the event, although he was aided by measures that would not have been permitted after the late 1960s.[9] Ten miles from the finish, Hicks led the race by a mile and a half, but he had to be restrained from stopping and lying down by his trainers. From then until the end of the race, Hicks received several doses of strychnine (a common rat poison, which stimulates the nervous system in small doses) mixed with brandy and an egg white.[2] He continued to battle onwards, hallucinating, barely able to walk for most of the course. When he reached the stadium, his support team carried him over the line, holding him in the air while he shuffled his feet as if still running.[6] Hicks had to be carried off the track, and might have died in the stadium had he not been treated by several doctors. He lost eight pounds during the course of the marathon.[6][10]"

It's really funny watching vids of olympic athletes like 100 years ago compared to today.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's really funny watching vids of olympic athletes like 100 years ago compared to today.

Wrestlers still look like wrestlers.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I don't know what you mean, they looked pretty good for people who smoked 3 packs a day and drank half a bottle of liquor by dinner time. I definitely wouldn't look that well.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

staberind posted:

this was my favourite part:

quote:

Dehydration
The only two sources of water for the competitors were a water tower at six miles and a well at about the 12-mile mark.[2][6] James E. Sullivan was a chief organizer of the Olympics and set up no other water sources along the 24.85-mile course of the marathon even though it was conducted in 32 °C (90 °F) heat over unpaved roads choked with dust. His ostensible reason was to conduct research on "purposeful dehydration". The marathon ended with the worst ratio of entrants to finishers (14 of 32) and by far the slowest winning time, 3:28:45, almost 30 minutes slower than the second-slowest winning time.[6]

nearly killing our competitors, for dubious science!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That's always a great read whenever it comes up. Shoutout to my personal hero, the guy who stopped in an orchard to eat some rotten apples, had to nap away the stomach cramps, and still wound up winning forth place.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Shithouse Dave posted:

"I crossfit for my savior because my savior was fit for a cross." - An actual thing a friend used to post on Facebook.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

UwUnabomber posted:

"I crossfit for my savior because my savior was fit for a cross." - An actual thing a friend used to post on Facebook.

Fit for the cross? Does that mean Jesus did push ups to get a smoking hot cross body? Like, did he look at the calendar a week before the crucifixion and was like, drat I need to get serious or I'll never pull off this loincloth

marjorie
May 4, 2014

UwUnabomber posted:

This sounds like your friend thinks Jesus deserved to be crucified. I'm guessing that wasn't their intent, so right up there with the Punisher idiots who don't get the irony. A+.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

steinrokkan posted:

Fit for the cross? Does that mean Jesus did push ups to get a smoking hot cross body? Like, did he look at the calendar a week before the crucifixion and was like, drat I need to get serious or I'll never pull off this loincloth

Some of us work out to get nailed :wink:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I cross stitch because He got stitched up for the cross.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Anyway, judging by the number of times Jesus stumbled on the way to the calvary, he wasn't fit for the cross after all :agesilaus:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I spent way too long thinking about it when he was doing that and I think he meant Jesus was a perfect sacrifice for man's sins like an unblemished lamb.

I also don't know what any of that has to do with flipping tractor tires and throwing up and calling it a workout.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
If Jesus had been a fat gently caress he never would have been crucified. He woulda gotten winded trying to flip the moneylenders' tables and then gone home to Nazareth.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

UwUnabomber posted:

I spent way too long thinking about it when he was doing that and I think he meant Jesus was a perfect sacrifice for man's sins like an unblemished lamb.

I also don't know what any of that has to do with flipping tractor tires and throwing up and calling it a workout.

you probably put way more thought into it than he ever did

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol1TCTztolQ&t=204s

Vakal
May 11, 2008
A true slam of god.

Spatule
Mar 18, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkW35ImUL2Y

I'm so sorry.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If Jesus had been a fat gently caress he never would have been crucified. He woulda gotten winded trying to flip the moneylenders' tables and then gone home to Nazareth.

Joseph: oh thank god I'm not to blame for this one

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Imagine travelling back in time to the day before the world trade centre attacks and telling your past self "Dance Monkey is the most shazamed song ever"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I carried the cross for over two miles and when I got there, I tried to get at least a hug from Mary Magdalene out of the deal, but instead she offered to wash my feet.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

steinrokkan posted:

I carried the cross for over two miles and when I got there, I tried to get at least a hug from Mary Magdalene out of the deal, but instead she offered to wash my feet.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

dr_rat posted:

drat nyquil addicts, getting a good nights sleep all the time, just rubbing it in the faces of us law abiding citizens they're resting better than us, drat I hate their well restful ways.

Anyway if I'm elected I'll put em all in jail and IV em meth, see how well they'll sleep then!!!!
Sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, and fever keeping you up all night was good enough for my grandpappy, so it’s good enough for me.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I always assumed her voice was chipmunked for the song. Kind of impressive, really. The song is annoying, but I wouldn't call it cursed.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

steinrokkan posted:

Lol

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Paladinus posted:

I always assumed her voice was chipmunked for the song. Kind of impressive, really. The song is annoying, but I wouldn't call it cursed.
Yeah I only skipped around a bit because there's no way I'm listening to the whole thing, but the song actually sounds a lot better acoustically than I thought it would.

The chyron identifying her as an Aussie megastar is kind of cursed though, you guys should have higher megastar standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Aussie superstars: Kylie Merengue, Russel "Gladiator" crowe, Huge sack man, and the crocodile molester