Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Booster Tower theme(s) kick(s) rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The pogo stick shy guys in the claymorton fight are different than the pogo stick shy guys you fight right before but I didn't read their minds. Oh well lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tender Bender posted:

The pogo stick shy guys in the claymorton fight are different than the pogo stick shy guys you fight right before but I didn't read their minds. Oh well lol

i was mad as hell about missing those guys but you can spend frog coins to get all of the bestiary entries you missed so im not mad anymore thank you nintendo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i was hoping there might be a boss rush mode or something to pick up the hammer guy in the beginning and stuff. just spending frog coins is kind of lame

i stalled the second belome fight for like 30 minutes waiting for the geno clone to psychopath it before just finishing him off lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Got the 100 jumps, hell yeah. Had to mute it and it took a solid 40 minutes of attempts

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Martman posted:

Got the 100 jumps, hell yeah. Had to mute it and it took a solid 40 minutes of attempts

we don't trust like that around here

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Let's just say jinx had a closed casket funeral

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

we don't trust like that around here

We huh. I trust you bro. This guy is a poseur.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Wormskull posted:

We huh. I trust you bro. This guy is a poseur.

the "we" is opt-in. wormskull trusts you. rip jinx

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i was mad as hell about missing those guys but you can spend frog coins to get all of the bestiary entries you missed so im not mad anymore thank you nintendo

Thank you that rules

mycophobia posted:

i was hoping there might be a boss rush mode or something to pick up the hammer guy in the beginning and stuff. just spending frog coins is kind of lame

i stalled the second belome fight for like 30 minutes waiting for the geno clone to psychopath it before just finishing him off lol

I just looked it up and apparently when you find the guy who sells bestiary entries, the ones from before you get Mallow are free, so that's nice

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That guy is kinda hard to find but there is a little note on the wall in Booster Pass and he's right around the corner from that

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i also got the jumps it's much easier in the remake

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

i also got the jumps it's much easier in the remake

thanks for reminding me

16 bit bu8tthead you have 24 hours

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

if i got the jumps i would post a video using the switch's intuitive capture and upload features. or at least a screen shot

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i got 55 jumps

----------------

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i got 55 jumps

bitch ! !

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i got 55 jumps

*Fingers hovers over probation button*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Fingers hovers over probation button*

(calmly facing the firing squad, not mad at all) the joycon continues to drop my input. there is too much input lag. my tv is not in game mode

----------------

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

ah, so that's his name

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(calmly facing the firing squad, not mad at all) the joycon continues to drop my input. there is too much input lag. my tv is not in game mode

This implies you were using your TV for something other than gaming...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

If only you could play Switch games on something other than a TV. Something with no controller or display lag. Ahh well nevertheless,

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
your right and i got to 70 on a rob-omb in boosters tower... perhaps they will be the one i can time jumps on in rhythm to their hurt animation

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Heath posted:

This implies you were using your TV for something other than gaming...

i use game mode to watch movies as it removes all the inbuilt visual effects manufacturers try to force on you

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

lol

whatever it takes to get that 100

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

doing a low level run of mario rpg because i want to keep playing it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the hardest part of the game are the quiz doors in bowser's keep because I'm retarded.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the hardest part of the game are the quiz doors in bowser's keep because I'm retarded.

i spent like five hours as a kid mastering the barrel ones. couldnt even begin to do the race one though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Spent a real long time on the 3D maze in the sunken ship even though I already know the solution