Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

really queer Christmas posted:

So are we going with the Fall of the Reich or the Eleven Week Reich when he gets let go tomorrow?

The fall of the Second Reich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The fall of the Second Reich.

The Night of Short Drives

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Forrest on Fire posted:

:perfect:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Forrest on Fire posted:

Lmao

Nov 6, 2002

Reichstag Fired

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Rise and Fall of the Turd, Reich

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Forrest on Fire posted:

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Forrest on Fire posted:

:thurman:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Forrest on Fire posted:

:holymoley:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Forrest on Fire posted:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Forrest on Fire posted:

:drat:

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Cookoutnacht

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Man it’s gonna be a bloodbath this year. Rooting for the chargers to idiotically hire Josh mcdaniels

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I still think vrabel is safe because they should squeak out one or two more wins but Shane Bowen has to be gone IMO, this defense is pathetic. I would be fine with both coordinators gone tbh, Tim Kelly has not adapted to his rosters weaknesses whatsoever

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Forrest on Fire posted:

gently caress

Nov 6, 2002

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I still think vrabel is safe because they should squeak out one or two more wins but Shane Bowen has to be gone IMO, this defense is pathetic. I would be fine with both coordinators gone tbh, Tim Kelly has not adapted to his rosters weaknesses whatsoever

I am now in the hope Titans do something really stupid and fire Vrabel camp so New England can bring him home.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It is 11:10AM Eastern here at the time of my posting. Reich and Staley are both still employed head coaches in a supposedly-professional sporting league

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The titans strengths are supposed to be run blocking, rushing, and play action on offense, and run defense/pass rush on defense. All five of these have been huge weaknesses this season. The result is a team that isn’t good at anything and is actively bad at everything basically. I honestly can’t judge to what degree coaching is responsible for the backslide because the roster is cheeks. But when you look at the titans you have a few good pieces, a few guys who are competent but surrounded by bums, and a defense that is bereft of talent. Like, levis has shown flashes, tyjae spears looks promising, Hopkins and the bottom of the wr rotation are ok but the oline has two pieces that are good to serviceable and three spots that need to be filled. Good thing they are laden down with all this free agency money

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Forrest on Fire posted:

When Tepper cuts Frank loose, thread title pls

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Forrest on Fire posted:

Die Nacht der kurzen Fahrten

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Man it’s gonna be a bloodbath this year. Rooting for the chargers to idiotically hire Josh mcdaniels

What the gently caress did I do to you

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I hope matt eberflus's turkey is dry and his mashed potatoes are bland and poorly seasoned!!!!!!!!!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

If the Bills don't fire McDermott you'd have to think the Chargers would be in the lead for the Ben Johnson sweepstakes.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

If the Bills don't fire McDermott you'd have to think the Chargers would be in the lead for the Ben Johnson sweepstakes.

I think Ben Johnson or Bobby Slowik will get the Chargers job

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
bill belichick... welcome to the los angeles super chargers!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lets say there were a sudden reset and every team was hiring a new head coach, which owner would gun for Belichick the hardest in spite of the... well everything with the Patriots recently?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

TheKingslayer posted:

Lets say there were a sudden reset and every team was hiring a new head coach, which owner would gun for Belichick the hardest in spite of the... well everything with the Patriots recently?

I don't know but a Irsay Belichick dynamic would be hilarious.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The fact this Titans team won 3 games instead of, like, 1, is testament to Vrabel for me. Kelly has to go, his playcalling is uninspired on top of everything else. Bowen... I don't know, eh.

a neat cape posted:

I'm very tired.

I think you're a Padres fan so this probably won't mean anything, but as a very casual Angels fan, I so get that. Like, Herb deserves better this. He just does.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Forrest on Fire posted:

Jesus Christ

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
The Night Of Broken-Up Pass

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Forrest on Fire posted:

:eyepop:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

The fact this Titans team won 3 games instead of, like, 1, is testament to Vrabel for me. Kelly has to go, his playcalling is uninspired on top of everything else. Bowen... I don't know, eh.

I think you're a Padres fan so this probably won't mean anything, but as a very casual Angels fan, I so get that. Like, Herb deserves better this. He just does.

I'm an Angels fan

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

am i the lone dummy who thinks Belichick is still a brilliant coach of football. the last Super Bowl he won was one of the most egregious examples of a masterclass in shutting down a great offense. obviously he stinks as a GM but no one knows defense better than him

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

a neat cape posted:

What the gently caress did I do to you

You gotta admit that it would be pretty legendary if the boy genius torched every team in the division from the inside. We would all share a special and unique bond that the rest of the league couldn't possibly understand!

Plus it would just be funny since I've already been through the McDaniels hell world

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

You gotta admit that it would be pretty legendary if the boy genius torched every team in the division from the inside. We would all share a special and unique bond that the rest of the league couldn't possibly understand!

Plus it would just be funny since I've already been through the McDaniels hell world

OK but why not kc

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

a neat cape posted:

I think Ben Johnson or Bobby Slowik will get the Chargers job

Why not the OC they got this year from Dallas?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

I'm an Angels fan

At least the Ducks are better! Please enjoy Radko Gudas and Frank Vatrano.

epic bacon posted:

am i the lone dummy who thinks Belichick is still a brilliant coach of football. the last Super Bowl he won was one of the most egregious examples of a masterclass in shutting down a great offense. obviously he stinks as a GM but no one knows defense better than him

No, I tend to agree. He’s been a bad GM for the last decade~ and it’s coming back to destroy them now, but as a head coach, he was outstanding for a long time, although I’m not sure I’d call him still brilliant in 2023.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

epic bacon posted:

I am wildly impressed by his defensive coaching. He doesn’t run a 2-high like most everyone else and he is doing okay give them trash fire that is everything else.

I would hire him as DC in a heartbeat.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a neat cape posted:

I'm an Angels fan

Jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Why not the OC they got this year from Dallas?

I think there is going to be a total front office house cleaning and think the new GM will want his own guy