Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
who's excited for the THERMONUCLEAR LAWSUIT today? :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mannerup posted:

this is an aside, but Billboard Chris is a complete piece of poo poo who I have had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting in person recently on my campus while he was wearing some sandwich board about giving hormones to children in a very ugly salmon blazer. he's also someone who is quick to cry to campus security when you get in his face to tell him to go gently caress himself, not realizing they aren't going to tell faculty to leave their own campus

gently caress him up

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm ready for Chernobyl 2: Electric Boergaloo.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

...! posted:

Ok but have you considered #sports

Musk is the one person that would be more tolerable if he was obsessed with #sports

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MilesK posted:

I’m confused, does musk even realize he basically said “I agree with Adolf Hitler”?

Like that it went down like this..

Person A: come on cowards defend “Hitler was right” to me
Person B: alright, you asked for it. *antisemitic garbage*
Elon Musk: Person B speaks the truth!

Is it even possible he never saw Person A’s post? This seems like a much bigger thing than the media matters poo poo.

He doesn't have any real friends. there's no one there to tell him he's wrong and he's a narcissist so couldn't be wrong anyway.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The Saddest Rhino posted:

The jeering during the Chappelle concert likely did a number to him too

what a wonderful evening of posting that was

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

The funny thing about this is his surprise that 70% of people would vote no, not realizing that most of the people responding are his followers or people in their orbit. And the comments are mostly people going “hey we should hear him out” or just straight up “Hitler was right.” Can’t imagine this will inspire any introspection, though

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

It was only 10% boos, geez :rolleyes:

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weCv8x2U_B0&t=10s

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elon Corleone

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

I wonder if the model ever imagined the stock images she was posing for would end up being used like this

Apparently the woman in the ad is Margot Robbie, so maybe she can sue them for using her likeness in such an ad?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

kazil posted:

Elon Corleone

Yes and how does Michael Corleone’s story work out, huh?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Dang. Musk doubling down on the Nazi poo poo may start having consequences at Tesla if he keeps this up.

He could have nerfed all of this last week with some milquetoast non-apology apology, but instead he hits the horse tranq and tweets, “interesting” to the Final Solution.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

This guy doesn't couldn't define Wokeness if his life depended on it

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

FlamingLiberal posted:

Yes and how does Michael Corleone’s story work out, huh?

Well he got a three movie autobiography made about him. Did you, huh?

:smug:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

What would a mutiny do, he already fired everyone

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Foo Diddley posted:

who's excited for the THERMONUCLEAR LAWSUIT today? :munch:

I already got Ryu and Ken on his legal team. They're not going to know what hit them.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

What would a mutiny do, he already fired everyone

Article is funny because it's like "Musk banned meetings of more than 2 employees because he thought they would mass quit" like why do you need a meeting for that just quit

If I worked for a place and I was considering quitting and the boss/owner just made crazier rules I would be more encouraged to quit.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Macichne Leainig posted:

This guy doesn't couldn't define Wokeness if his life depended on it

he sounds like he's fun at parties, although he's probably never been invited to one in his life.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Armitage posted:

he sounds like he's fun at parties, although he's probably never been invited to one in his life.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
alex gibney's documentary just got a whole lot of new content to use

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Turns out, when you surround yourself with babysitting yes-men that insist that the world is secretly in love with you, reality hits hard.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
The Founding Fathers are all rolling around in their graves knowing they could've charged $8 a month for free speech instead of just keeping it free

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

holtemon posted:

The Founding Fathers are all rolling around in their graves knowing they could've charged $8 a month for free speech instead of just keeping it free

Sir what in the goddamn gently caress do you think taxes are

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

holtemon posted:

John Hancock buying every tavern in New England and making sure you aren't allowed to badmouth King George in any of them, baffled why the other founding fathers don't like him

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

dr_rat posted:

Well he got a three movie autobiography made about him. Did you, huh?

:smug:
Look it’s in development

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Macichne Leainig posted:

Sir what in the goddamn gently caress do you think taxes are

I thought those went towards oppressing minorities and bombing third world countries but maybe I got things mixed up lol

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
This is so funny

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

holtemon posted:

I thought those went towards oppressing minorities and bombing third world countries but maybe I got things mixed up lol

That is true, plus you can also say "Hitler was right" on Twitter (if you're a ketamine-addicted billionaire anyway)

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
ELON NOTICE ME!!

These guys are so pathetic lol

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

E the Shaggy posted:

This is so funny

has he tried eating pizza in his basement to fix things?

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Quick, we need to give as much money to Elon as possible to help support his fight for free speech!

Yes, he's literally the richest man in the world. Don't think about it, okay? Just fork over what you've got.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Quick, we need to give as much money to Elon as possible to help support his fight for free speech!

Yes, he's literally the richest man in the world. Don't think about it, okay? Just fork over what you've got.

Also it's only conservatives offering him money, a group that has famously not had ties to white supremacy and Nazism in recent history or anything

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Macichne Leainig posted:

Also it's only conservatives offering him money, a group that has famously not had ties to white supremacy and Nazism in recent history or anything

Don't worry though, he's a centrist. It's purely a coincidence that far-right assholes love the poo poo out of him.

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Nov 20, 2023

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Bill Maher likes Elon and he's on the left, checkmate libs

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

kazil posted:

Bill Maher likes Elon and he's on the left, checkmate libs

Has Maher opened his wallet to Elon?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Not that I'm aware of. Even a smug idiot like Maher is probably too smart for that.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hey, checking in from my bomb shelter. Did Musk drop the nukes yet?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It's very funny seeing the musk dick riders picking up the same exact verbiage he uses like the whole 'going thermonuclear' thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

redshirt posted:

Hey, checking in from my bomb shelter. Did Musk drop the nukes yet?

Looking into it