Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Captain Walker didn't come home
His unborn child would never know
Him
Cattle prodded his prostate to get out the Jizz
Don't expect to see him again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

VoicesCanBe posted:

Speaking of Adrian Zenz's atrocity propaganda, I wonder what his response has been to the actually real genocide Israel is inflicting on Gaza?

Though I feel like I know already and don't need to check.

he had a banger recently
https://twitter.com/AndyBxxx/status/1726091050824221050

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

Cookie Cutter posted:

The thing about this situation is that it's so nakedly obvious to such a large amount of people that Israel is not in the right, we are ending up with some strange bedfellows - one of the speakers at the rally I went to recently said something like, "we defeated the fascism of Trump and now we can defeat it in Israel!" - another one literally said "I cannot comprehend why our government would support freedom in Ukraine but not in Palestine". Me and my pal were looking at each other like, we can. We can comprehend that.

It's crazy to see how out of touch with reality liberals actually are. You don't want to be the guy who thinks he's the smartest in the room, but they actually don't get it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cookie Cutter posted:

The thing about this situation is that it's so nakedly obvious to such a large amount of people that Israel is not in the right, we are ending up with some strange bedfellows - one of the speakers at the rally I went to recently said something like, "we defeated the fascism of Trump and now we can defeat it in Israel!" - another one literally said "I cannot comprehend why our government would support freedom in Ukraine but not in Palestine". Me and my pal were looking at each other like, we can. We can comprehend that.

liberals

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Truly a mess of contradictions

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

*Me, casually dispensing my wisdom to the proles* "China is an ethnostate because it's full of Chinese people."

*looking over my work and excitedly hitting the submit reply button.*

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

speng31b posted:

Got some more takes on genocide? Oh I see...

Crazy Joe, I don't want you posting no mo'

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

I'd like to see one of those guys who doesn't understand why the US supports Israel to try and square the circle of why Zelensky supports Israel.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
🎵Craaaaazy Joe
where you goin' with that
gun in yo' hand?

I'm going down to shoot Al Shifa doctors
don't you know i caught them messin' around with a baby's head
and that ain't.. too... cool🎵

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

VoicesCanBe posted:

Speaking of Adrian Zenz's atrocity propaganda, I wonder what his response has been to the actually real genocide Israel is inflicting on Gaza?

most of the China watchers/Xinjiang watchers were either wondering out loud why the Uighurs were standing with Palestinians, or were assuming that they were doing so because they were being coerced by China

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the economist Mark Blyth made a counter factual about how about if israel didn’t just go in blasting and murdering, but instead holed up, took in international sympathy (debatable but still) and organised an international approach in rebuilding gaza and “draining the sea” which leads to Hamas and other resistance movements

he did that to show how completely mental israel has become, but interestingly he was accidentally describing china and the uyghurs

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's funny when people think of cultural integration as sinister lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
oh yeah there was that one dude that was like "all of you Uyghur refugees that I interviewed? I am using the personal information you gave me to report you all to Homeland Security for expressing support for Palestine. We will brook no terrorism on American shores"

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's crazy to see how out of touch with reality liberals actually are. You don't want to be the guy who thinks he's the smartest in the room, but they actually don't get it.

I saw a Lib claim that Benjamin Netanyahu was purposely committing these atrocities to make Biden look bad so he would lose the election and Donald Trump would become president again.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

gradenko_2000 posted:

oh yeah there was that one dude that was like "all of you Uyghur refugees that I interviewed? I am using the personal information you gave me to report you all to Homeland Security for expressing support for Palestine. We will brook no terrorism on American shores"

Holy poo poo. Do you remember where you found that?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
obviously the only correct way to integrate a population is to allow jim crow laws and redlining practices to fester until they have to battle for their existence in the streets with police and dogs

anything more nuanced and deliberate than that must be a secret plan to create mind controlled commie super terrorists or some poo poo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

VoicesCanBe posted:

Holy poo poo. Do you remember where you found that?

crispyseaweed posted:

I'm sure some of you have seen this in the other threads but just in case:

https://twitter.com/geoffrey_cain/status/1711482592078258274

quote:

When I wrote The Perfect Police State, I hoped to help shine a light on the genocide that the world had overlooked, the largest internment of a people since the Holocaust. Now I write with deep disappointment of so many friends in the Muslim Uyghur, Rohingya, and Syrian refugee communities who stand with Hamas, praise the violence against Israeli civilians, and advocate for the genocide of the Jewish people “from the river to the sea.”

Last year, the FBI contacted me to give a talk about the Uyghur genocide and asked for advice on vetting refugee applications. They asked about how to identify spies, saboteurs, and terrorist sympathizers among the sea of legitimate asylum seekers.

You should know better. For those of you who have open asylum applications, I have taken snapshots of your deplorable posts advocating for the death of Israelis. I have sent them to my contacts at the FBI, whose job is to flag asylum candidates for special review and deportation proceedings.

If you stand with terrorist violence and genocide, you are an enemy of the American republic. Becoming a resident and citizen of the United States means embracing the principles of liberal democracy.

@geoffrey_cain
Books: THE PERFECT POLICE STATE, SAMSUNG RISING. Senior Nonresident Fellow
@AtlanticCouncil @ACGeoTech. Certified somm 🥂 and jazz trombonist 🎶

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

holy poo poo, breathlessly posting “yeah it’s okay if the largest internment of a people happens if it’s to the right people” for all to see, what a look

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

FuzzySlippers posted:

lol the idea that Western attention is limiting Israeli atrocities. wtf could they do that they aren't already doing? The Israelis can't nuke it if they live a couple miles away.

they could try to ww2 style firebomb the population centers to force the expulsion of civilians on a faster timeline with likely hundreds of thousands killed but i dont know if they have the right bombs for that

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Oh hey, its the morning crack ping I ordered

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

holy poo poo, breathlessly posting “yeah it’s okay if the largest internment of a people happens if it’s to the right people” for all to see, what a look

In my book I invented the Torment Nexus as an aspirational tale,

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

LMAO good loving god what a freak.

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
The IDF only saying they’ve only had 48ish soldiers killed in Gaza so far.
Based on what HAMAS says, we know that’s ridiculous and the numbers are higher.
So far 6 of them have been Druze. (I assume they’re trying to sacrifice them first, before their own)
And the rest have been Israeli.
But maybe they’re not counting the mercenaries from other countries who they’re paying to fight.

https://x.com/newssource01/status/1720998251737100372?s=46

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Goddamn I did not expect the Auschwitz museum prostituting its reputation as a solemn place of memorial and remembrance to cheerlead for genocide.

There's really no bottom to what will be instrumentalized in the service of this project.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Jel Shaker posted:

looking at the how the Uyghur genocide turned out, sign me me up

my aunt was just in xinjiang, I posted some of her holiday photos in the Asia thread.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/normfinkelstein/status/1726282890189865384

jesus christ norm

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

VoicesCanBe posted:

haven't checked his twitter but a couple years ago when israel was also bombing gaza someone posted him responding to questions about it that he's not educated enough to comment on it lmfao

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Captain Walker didn't come home
His unborn child would never know
Him
Cattle prodded his prostate to get out the Jizz
Don't expect to see him again

a "supple wrist," indeed

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

maybe the new touchscreens in the merkava give out tactical assignments like doordash, and its only 50 soldiers killed because the rest are classified as gig workers

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Cookie Cutter posted:

I absolute agree on this and think in general it's best to gently break the news that America has pretty much always sucked, but in this case further comments make clear he's a concern troll

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

Why are Arab/Muslim leaders asking China to intervene when they've got their own genocide of Uyghur Muslims going on?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

chain this retard

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Fellatio del Toro posted:

maybe the new touchscreens in the merkava give out tactical assignments like doordash, and its only 50 soldiers killed because the rest are classified as gig workers

Eli! Hurry up! We're getting wiped!

Sir, the prostate stimulator only activates when the anusID has been placed in the correct usergroup in active directory! I can't fix this from here, we need to reboot the tank in single user mode!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

You'd think the IDF would have instructed recruits on the difference between the 'Commit War Crime' and 'Order Pizza' buttons in the tank.

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

You'd think the IDF would have instructed recruits on the difference between the 'Commit War Crime' and 'Order Pizza' buttons in the tank.

Murdering civilians generated credits to pay for the pizza and rave party.

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

this freak should get endless chain-probes imo

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

nice.

Al-Saqr posted:

good news alert! Palestine's gonna win!

=====

‎⭕ The entry of equipment into the Jordanian field hospital has begun, which consists of 40 trucks, will be placed in the south of sector ⁧‫#غزة‬⁩ .
‎⭕ The admission of 180 doctors, administrators, and workers to the Jordanian field hospital.

https://twitter.com/adham922/status/1726530698616705346?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

nice.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

HallelujahLee posted:

this freak should get endless chain-probes imo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Auschwitz museum statement would've been bad on October 8 this far in it's beyond the pale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

mags posted:

Dr. Adrian Zenz is Senior Fellow and Director in China Studies at the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, Washington, D.C.

lol

And for those following along at home, this motherfucker shows up as an important source, sometimes even the only source, in every single goddamn document you can find that accuses China of genocide on the Uighurs.