Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Groovelord Neato posted:

The Auschwitz museum statement would've been bad on October 8 this far in it's beyond the pale.

An even handed anodyne "both sides should come together for peace" appeal would have been tone-deaf but forgivable.

Literally using the "human shields" massacre apologia trope on death camp memorial letterhead is just... it's calculated to make you're losing your loving mind; it really is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

they went to the same high school lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

CheetoVonTito posted:

The IDF only saying they’ve only had 48ish soldiers killed in Gaza so far.
Based on what HAMAS says, we know that’s ridiculous and the numbers are higher.
So far 6 of them have been Druze. (I assume they’re trying to sacrifice them first, before their own)
And the rest have been Israeli.
But maybe they’re not counting the mercenaries from other countries who they’re paying to fight.

https://x.com/newssource01/status/1720998251737100372?s=46

Can't fool me, that's leaked CounterStrike 3 renders

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

quote:

RESOLUTION OF THE INTERNATIONAL AUSCHWITZ COUNCIL ON THE TRAGIC EVENTS IN ISRAEL, APPROVED BY CIRCULATION ON 18 NOVEMBER 2023

The International Auschwitz Council by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland acknowledges with the deepest pain and sorrow the suffering of innocent Victims – tortured, raped, taken hostage, and murdered by Hamas terrorists.

We wish to express our unwavering solidarity with Israelis and Jews worldwide.

Threatened in its existence, the State of Israel has the right to self-defense in accordance with international law and the principles of humanitarianism. The existence of a free, sovereign, and democratic Jewish State is one of the pillars of world peace.

The unimaginable hatred and violence perpetrated by terrorists only results in extensive and more widespread suffering – affecting also the civilian population of Gaza, whom Hamas exploits as human shields.

An essential first step to halt the horrifying spiral of death and war is the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages, a demand we make with all our might.

:thunk:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

FlapYoJacks posted:

Ahahahahaha Hamas is amazing. Balls of depleted uranium (No blood/gore)

https://twitter.com/mylordbebo/status/1726231017659474294

I love this one cuz he hollers "Allah'u Akbar!" as he sprints away through the rubble. That's goddamn right, dude.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Owlbear Camus posted:

An even handed anodyne "both sides should come together for peace" appeal would have been tone-deaf but forgivable.

Literally using the "human shields" massacre apologia trope on death camp memorial letterhead is just... it's calculated to make you're losing your loving mind; it really is.

Also Israel literally does not have a right to self defense under international law in regards to the Palestinians as they are the occupying force.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
goons learning that almost all holocaust remembrance projects have long been hijacked by israel ftw

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

VoicesCanBe posted:

Speaking of Adrian Zenz's atrocity propaganda, I wonder what his response has been to the actually real genocide Israel is inflicting on Gaza?

Though I feel like I know already and don't need to check.

Literally posted the two queues comic

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

Also Israel literally does not have a right to self defense under international law in regards to the Palestinians as they are the occupying force.

I know it's some everybody_clapped.txt but I have made people on campus extremely red and mad and nude by questioning slogans they think are axiomatic and breaking them down to philosophical first principles like "Israel has a right to self-defense [in occupied territories]" and "Israel has a right to exist." That second one is really spicy to dissect.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Waiting for the Schindler's List cut that explicitly specifies to whom history's lessons against genocide apply.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

The Geneva Convention was created by Western countries to control non-western countries. It’s never applied to Western nations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Schindler, I'd like you to meet Mohammed Amin al-Husseini. He's in town to meet Mr. Hitler.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Good morning! DTI and all western nations!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Strep Vote posted:

I love this one cuz he hollers "Allah'u Akbar!" as he sprints away through the rubble. That's goddamn right, dude.

the akbars dubbed in sry

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

the akbars dubbed in sry

next you're gonna tell me that guy in the car isn't really saying "HOLY poo poo! PISS!!!!"

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

FlapYoJacks posted:

:hmmyes:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

FlapYoJacks posted:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

next you're gonna tell me that guy in the car isn't really saying "HOLY poo poo! PISS!!!!"

he absolutely is

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

moths posted:

Waiting for the Schindler's List cut that explicitly specifies to whom history's lessons against genocide apply.

added wannsee conference scene where a capering villain in a kufiyah emphatically sells attendees on his pitch making it clear he speaks for his entire people, and ending it with "macklunkey!"

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Hey everyone! Are you aware it’s #WorldChildrensDay? Thanks to the IDF, you can celebrate children! And by children, they mean white children of Western countries.

The loving gall of these people. Everything in this goddamn tweet applies to every Palestinian child 100 times over.

https://twitter.com/idf/status/1726601620547408047

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

and jazz trombonist

loving immoral psychopath

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
remembering only the good children just like Santa Claus

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skibidy bop didily FuBeyIeyao
deportidly unde Hamas now

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Jel Shaker posted:

i can’t believe that was a genuine comment on china

look im only a fair messenger saying stuff the state dept themselves eventually dismissed

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

CheetoVonTito posted:

The IDF only saying they’ve only had 48ish soldiers killed in Gaza so far.
Based on what HAMAS says, we know that’s ridiculous and the numbers are higher.
So far 6 of them have been Druze. (I assume they’re trying to sacrifice them first, before their own)
And the rest have been Israeli.
But maybe they’re not counting the mercenaries from other countries who they’re paying to fight.

https://x.com/newssource01/status/1720998251737100372?s=46

I thought 15600 euros a month was an insane amount but looking it up its actually fairly standard or even below what some mercs get paid, depending on experience. But the mercs I'm seeing are all people who aren't deployed in an active war, which you'd think would raise the price a bit?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
This has to be a joke right? RIGHT?
https://twitter.com/israel/status/1726594305593381106

Edit: Don’t scroll the comments Jesus Christ that’s a lot of bad photos and videos.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

FlapYoJacks posted:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

FlapYoJacks posted:

This has to be a joke right? RIGHT?
https://twitter.com/israel/status/1726594305593381106

Edit: Don’t scroll the comments Jesus Christ that’s a lot of bad photos and videos.

wow sounds like you should stop bombing all the places they might be and fast track an all for all deal to release all the palestinian kids and adults you have captive.

for the babies!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Owlbear Camus posted:

wow sounds like you should stop bombing all the places they might be and fast track an all for all deal to release all the palestinian kids and adults you have captive.

for the babies!

Brown people don’t count. sorry.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/tparsi/status/1726606374950273069?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the math does NOT work out lmao. oh drat did the guys blatantly committing a genocide get their math wrong???

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm not sure if I can ally with Hamas or Houthis as they don't seem sufficiently marxist

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

I'm not sure if I can ally with Hamas or Houthis as they don't seem sufficiently marxist

They wear fake mustaches under their balaclava's

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Al! posted:

the math does NOT work out lmao. oh drat did the guys blatantly committing a genocide get their math wrong???

you see there are actually a billion terrorists in gaza, according to these rectangular blocks in this satellite image of xinjiang

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

send all trombonist to the hague imo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hezbollah released another hype video this time about the barracks attack today. it’s a rocket fire with smoke plumes coming from the other side of the hill, but you can see the rockets firing within the frame, illustrating how close they had to get for the Burkan launch and how much effort Hezbollah put into lining up the shot for the cameras.

https://twitter.com/warmonitors/status/1726633335701872908?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Israelis on telegram aren’t pleased.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm politely but firmly calling on Hamas to articulate their islamo-marxist vision of a post-israel palestine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I hope the IDF guy who did the propaganda tour of Al-Shifa knows he’s a meme on the internet and is extremely angry about it.