Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cranappleberry posted:

objectively consistent minima.

e: misread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Farg posted:

Lies of P kicks rear end

It is going to take me hundreds of hours at this rate unless something clicks here soon lol

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Cranappleberry posted:

"The only reason to pursue this 0s business is if you are compelled by the rules that in a perfect file observable objective consistency is all-important and that observable conditions you cannot practicably bring to objectively consistent maxima should be kept to objectively consistent minima. If you intend to follow those rules, then consider that given the existence of any arbitrary choice in the file, observable objective consistency itself cannot practicably be brought to any objectively consistent maximum; therefore, you consider that you are compelled to leave observable objective consistency at an objectively consistent minimum. That is, as any inconsistency minimizes consistency to none, objectively speaking, any file with an observable inconsistency has dealt perfectly with that objective consistency that was all-important in the first place."

-a real post

not sure what this means and I want to shove it into a locker

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cranappleberry posted:

"The only reason to pursue this 0s business is if you are compelled by the rules that in a perfect file observable objective consistency is all-important and that observable conditions you cannot practicably bring to objectively consistent maxima should be kept to objectively consistent minima. If you intend to follow those rules, then consider that given the existence of any arbitrary choice in the file, observable objective consistency itself cannot practicably be brought to any objectively consistent maximum; therefore, you consider that you are compelled to leave observable objective consistency at an objectively consistent minimum. That is, as any inconsistency minimizes consistency to none, objectively speaking, any file with an observable inconsistency has dealt perfectly with that objective consistency that was all-important in the first place."

-a real post

i didnt know D&D poster Discendo Vox posted on resetera

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Cranappleberry posted:

-a real post
perchance

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Cranappleberry posted:

-a real post

"In sum, it is impossible to clean one's room perfectly, therefore any cleaning I do would just be trading one dirty room for another, so picking up those Hot Pocket wrappers is pointless, Mother"

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Violen posted:

woke up with an intrusive thought and dont know where else to post it

thanks everyone

i was searching for an old pic in this thread and just wanted to rt this again

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i didnt know D&D poster Discendo Vox posted on resetera

I kinda assumed he did but wasn’t gonna go to res etera to find out

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cranappleberry posted:

-a real post

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

I feel bad for that person's graduate advisor case worker

lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Cranappleberry posted:

-a real post

I have no idea what any of this means, OP.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I disagree with the premise.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I have no idea what any of this means, OP.

that is because you are sane

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Joey McChrist posted:

My name is Gato♫
I have metal joints ♪
Snitch on my detractors ♫
And earn 15 points ♪

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Cranappleberry posted:

-a real post

He's right

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I gotta ask is it a post about the sm64 sunflare?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cranappleberry posted:

everything I need will be delivered to my corrugated metal fortress through a series of pipes

now connecting you to the chiral network

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Grassy Knowles posted:

I gotta ask is it a post about the sm64 sunflare?

From nal Fantasy VIII

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

lmao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

It is going to take me hundreds of hours at this rate unless something clicks here soon lol

Insert more quartz into your p organ

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

Isn’t that just value for the dollar?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i was searching for an old pic in this thread and just wanted to rt this again

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Please tell me what this is from.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

HoAssHo posted:

Please tell me what this is from.

isn't that the dan flashes sketch?

e: yeah, it's the commercial at the end. i think you should leave on netflix.

Arivia fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Nov 20, 2023

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arivia posted:

Yes.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Arivia posted:

Oh poo poo I remember that one now

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Activate
Oct 29, 2011

I just wanna say I don’t think the dog that bit me should be put down.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Cranappleberry posted:

-a real post

I think I'm gonna need some dressing for this word salad.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Glass Punkbull 141 posted:

fork it

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Glass Punkbull 141 posted:

there is no such thing as a perfect game file. quistis dying once is no more imperfect than 0 times, or 65535. maybe sometimes a painting should be left crooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Cranappleberry posted:

that is because you are sane

Two heads ARE better than one!