Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

https://twitter.com/TheCradleMedia/status/1726625799737123024?s=20

They're not really making any effort to hide the fact that all the burned and mutilated bodies from Oct. 7th were blown up by the IAF and Israeli tanks. Openly admitting they shot at everything that moved because it's impossible to identify which vehicles have Hamas in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
did they find any tunnels yet?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

FlapYoJacks posted:

The only deal Hamas should make with Israel is the complete dissolution of Israel and the return of all the rightful land to the Palestinians.

they dont need to make that demand its happening either ways, for now asking for women and children tombe released from israeli prisons is good enough.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They're not really making any effort to hide the fact that all the burned and mutilated bodies from Oct. 7th were blown up by the IAF and Israeli tanks. Openly admitting they shot at everything that moved because it's impossible to identify which vehicles have Hamas in them.

idf morale must be stellar

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Al-Saqr posted:

just to give you a since of where the winds are going, in egypt one of the biggest and most influential proponents of normalization with israel wrote a big apology letter in an article in al-ahram recanting all of his positions and begging forgivness, he says he now sees israel for the nazis they are.

========

Dr. Osama Al-Ghazali Harb, one of the biggest symbols and advocates of normalization in Egypt, apologizes to Egypt, Palestine and the nation for his support for normalization, in an article he published today, Sunday, in Al-Ahram newspaper, in which he said the following:

"This is an apology that I announce - I, Osama Al-Ghazali Harb - the writer of these words, for the position that I took, as one of the intellectuals of Egypt and the Arab world, regarding the Arab-Israeli conflict, after half a century of coexistence and hundreds of studies, scientific research, newspaper articles, press interviews, and field visits.

Today - I have followed with anger, indignation and pain - the crimes and atrocities that have happened and are still happening in Gaza that devastate humanity, in which we kill thousands of children and women, in which homes and buildings are destroyed on top of people, and in which the bodies of innocents are lined up with no one to bury them..... I say that I apologize for my good opinion of the Israelis, who revealed a hateful, criminal, racist spirit. I apologize to the martyrs of Gaza, and to every Palestinian child, woman, and man. I apologize!"

https://x.com/gamalsultan1/status/1726264345590476897?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

so far from the replies even his most bitter opponents are welcoming him with open arms. i agree, anyone who wants to recant and join the DTI club should be welcomed!

Groovelord Neato posted:

The Auschwitz museum statement would've been bad on October 8 this far in it's beyond the pale.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Good morning! DTI and all western nations!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Joementum posted:

https://twitter.com/IsraelDefenseF/status/1726582156359770310

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

They don't need to make that demand; it's happening either way; for now, asking for women and children to be released from Israeli prisons is good enough.

The IDF will just bomb the prisoners as soon as they are released and Hamas knows so.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

lol you can barely see it but the guys who raided the ship had headbands that had the palestinian flag, the houthi slogan, and a picture of the houthi military spokesman all on it at the same time, the houthis are the whole drat package.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Joementum posted:

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Retromancer posted:

It's 100% "We'll stop bombing South Gaza in exchange for hostages also we're going to annex North Gaza and drive everyone south."

Israel is already claiming (without evidence, as always) that Hamas moved their HQ to South Gaza.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

yeah they finally found the tunnels they built under the hospital in the 80s

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al! posted:

yeah they finally found the tunnels they built under the hospital in the 80s

It's insanely telling that the video cuts off after the camera stares at a wall for a few seconds. If they had found literally anything in that "tunnel" they "found" it would have been all over the news.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FlapYoJacks posted:

It's insanely telling that the video cuts off after the camera stares at a wall for a few seconds. If they had found literally anything in that "tunnel" they "found" it would have been all over the news.

yeah if there was any kind of hamas base down there it'd be a single page on the front of the new york times that just says "FULLY VINDICATED"

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEQshrACCEA

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That door had a GUN PORT in it! What if there's a gun behind it!? Better to just leave it alone.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

VoicesCanBe posted:

Israel is already claiming (without evidence, as always) that Hamas moved their HQ to South Gaza.

10/7 was always going to be the casus belli for a land grab in the Gaza Strip. I think they went in thinking they were gonna grab the whole thing but they'll settle for half, set up their techno wall around the new borders, and wait for Hamas to get rowdy again so they can finish their genocide.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

lol you can barely see it but the guys who raided the ship had headbands that had the palestinian flag, the houthi slogan, and a picture of the houthi military spokesman all on it at the same time, the houthis are the whole drat package.

No Goku?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Israel must be destroyed

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

not just their soldiers, this is what they do instead of retrieving vehicles.

https://twitter.com/warfareanalysis/status/1726659461769748524?s=20

immediately makes me think about gradenko's posts from the Ukraine thread about how cavalier South Vietnamese officers were with American helicopters because Uncle Sam was footing the bill for all of them. Israelis must think they have a truly unlimited line of credit.

They appear to be correct in that assessment

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Retromancer posted:

10/7 was always going to be the casus belli for a land grab in the Gaza Strip. I think they went in thinking they were gonna grab the whole thing but they'll settle for half, set up their techno wall around the new borders, and wait for Hamas to get rowdy again so they can finish their genocide.

That is the plan. The problem with their plan however, is that Hamas is going to win.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

goku is with hamas atm

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

I'm getting reports that Hamas has gotten their hands on several power pellets

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

GIRL BRAINS posted:

I'm getting reports that Hamas has gotten their hands on several power pellets

Hamas is literally cannibalizing the IDF forces

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Tom Tucker posted:

Are people impressed by the taking of what appears to be an unarmed ship?

if it was that easy it probably would happen a lot more often? The last high profile cargo ship capture that I can think of was the Maersk Alabama hijacking in 2009 and that one failed (though you can’t really compares the Houthis to a handful of Somali pirates)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/mayadeenenglish/status/1726670607612293458?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

the article also mentions that the Israelis want the US to pressure Hezbollah into withdrawing the Radwan Force from the border. an Israeli official said that settlers won’t be allowed to return to the north so long as they perceive a threat from across the border.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

FlapYoJacks posted:

Hamas is literally cannibalizing the IDF forces

Muslims don't eat pigs though

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

VoicesCanBe posted:

isn’t that where they told all of the refugees to flee to? Weird

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

ikanreed posted:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

ikanreed posted:

It's OK if it's necessary or would be rude not to do so IIRC. Al-Saqr, is that right?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

By the way, this guy was dismissed from reserve service last month because he sent a text in a whatsaap group saying that once a ceasefire happens, the reservists should besiege and destroy Bibi's house. It got leaked somehow. He was also a prominent voice in the reservists' protests against the judicial reforms earlier this year.

https://www.haaretz.co.il/news/politics/2023-10-31/ty-article/0000018b-847e-d805-a98f-b4ffab120000

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

It's OK if it's necessary or would be rude not to do so IIRC. Al-Saqr, is that right?

its ok of youre gonna starve to death but theres nothing about the rude part. i think youre allowed to eat pork if youre being threatened with death if you offend the person? im not sure.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Al! posted:

yeah if there was any kind of hamas base down there it'd be a single page on the front of the new york times that just says "FULLY VINDICATED"

You could tell this was the case because all the western media prefaced it as “Israel claims” and being sure to state, multiple times, they couldn’t independently verify the claims. Which means their US intel liaisons told them it’s all bullshit and not to say it’s 100% terror tunnels to make the US not look even more like idiot stooges

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

its ok of youre gonna starve to death but theres nothing about the rude part. i think youre allowed to eat pork if youre being threatened with death if you offend the person? im not sure.

Well, Hamas is in a war where the IDF is attempting to starve them...

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

not just their soldiers, this is what they do instead of retrieving vehicles.

https://twitter.com/warfareanalysis/status/1726659461769748524?s=20

immediately makes me think about gradenko's posts from the Ukraine thread about how cavalier South Vietnamese officers were with American helicopters because Uncle Sam was footing the bill for all of them. Israelis must think they have a truly unlimited line of credit.

I mean that's been standard practise in the US for a long while, usually to avoid resale or examination by enemy forces. The overall cost of suddenly having all your coolest tech in international hands outweighs the cost of the vehicle itself, usually.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Bouillon Rube posted:

if it was that easy it probably would happen a lot more often? The last high profile cargo ship capture that I can think of was the Maersk Alabama hijacking in 2009 and that one failed (though you can’t really compares the Houthis to a handful of Somali pirates)

Apparently it is a big mistake to gently caress with the Yemenis

PawParole posted:

I used to know a former pirate who said that they would stay away from seizing Yemeni ships otherwise they would somehow be the ones who ended up paying the ransom.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Palladium posted:

idf morale must be stellar

It’s hosed, but I wonder if the Hospital attacks are intended to be Morale boosters for the IDF?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

my cynical guess is assuming israel doesnt break the ceasefire within 5 seconds, they're going to either make poo poo up that hamas cant be trusted and use it as an excuse for no more ceasefires of any kind. or they go through with the 2-3 day whatever it is hamas, releases all hostage and all pretense of giving a poo poo about hostages from the us or israel drops as none are needed to be released anymore and they continue as before.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

surely Israel doesn't have an extensive history using ceasefires to not actually cease fire and then blame their victims

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'd like Israel, Hamas and Hamas-aligned forces to know that I will be personally enforcing the conditions of this ceasefire. Violate the terms at your own peril

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1726634790395486485?t=1JSfW8mx48dWLM0cRloF_Q&s=19