Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
both the Yemeni and Palestinian resistance forces have had to train on the assumption that they will be fighting an armed and organized adversary actively trying to kill them, and have developed a body of knowledge and experience from doing just that, while almost everyone currently in the Israeli military has spent their entire career knowing that in any given engagement it is highly unlikely the opposition will have anything deadlier than a rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

still lolling at how the Israeli response to the freighter seizure was “we’re really mad about this but by the way it’s definitely not ours and none of our citizens were on it” which were both revealed immediately to be not true.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Best Friends posted:

still lolling at how the Israeli response to the freighter seizure was “we’re really mad about this but by the way it’s definitely not ours and none of our citizens were on it” which were both revealed immediately to be not true.

I hope Houthis find a bunch of military equipment on the ship which makes the IDF extremely not angry again.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Burn Zone posted:

also stop calling them Houthis, they are AnsarAllah

https://t.me/FotrosResistance/1463

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
the way they boarded the boat is so legit

once the heli touches down they just control the ship

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

FlapYoJacks posted:

This should not be put on the new Palestinian government. If other countries wish to take in Israelis without dual citizenship that would be on them.

Yeah obviously this shouldn't be demanded of the newly formed country, I'm just mentioning that a lot more Israelis are going to volunterally leave/try to leave than you might expect. It won't be just the current dual citizens who'll form the new, salty gusano style community in Florida.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Have they managed to recover the seamen yet?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

Yeah obviously this shouldn't be demanded of the newly formed country, I'm just mentioning that a lot more Israelis are going to volunterally leave/try to leave than you might expect. It won't be just the current dual citizens who form the new, salty gusano style community in Florida.

Any politician that took money from the Israeli government, and also the politicians that supported their war crimes should be tried and sent to labor camps as well.

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 14 hours!)

Hedenius posted:

The Houthis are out there doing literal Call of Duty mission while the IDF barely manages to conquer a few incubators.

Stone cold Houthis

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
the bridge on that ships in the front and they came up from dead behind the crew probably didn't see or hear them until they were yelling at them lol

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

FlapYoJacks posted:

Any politician that took money from the Israeli government, and also the politicians that supported their war crimes should be tried and sent to labor camps as well.

:haibrow:
God willing genocide Joe will live to experience the day of reckoning

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Boarding a cargo ship is like... coast guard level at best. Pirates do the same thing but without a helicopter

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

Boarding a cargo ship is like... coast guard level at best. Pirates do the same thing but without a helicopter

it's harder to do it with a helicopter because the earth is moving under you so there's three moving objects to consider instead of only two

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

deeply hoping the cargo is a three point score of crippling to the economy, the military effort, and embarrassing to the state.

like I guess the very fact of the seizure is but the cargo on the ship as the cherry on top.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

And also the Hasbara agents propagating lies to justify war crimes right now. Straight to the courtroom.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Calibanibal posted:

Buddy if the Somalis hijacked a Maersk ship with a helicopter I would be hooting and hollering my poo poo

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's harder to do it with a helicopter because the earth is moving under you so there's three moving objects to consider instead of only two

the water is also moving and the ppl on the boat too and ppl on the helicopter too 😲

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Spaced God posted:

Buddy if the Somalis hijacked a Maersk ship with a helicopter I would be hooting and hollering my poo poo

no you wouldn't.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Well now I have to go invest in the Somali civil war so I can be right on the Internet BRB

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

Lich King Biden announces prisoner swap deal might be close

=======================

Biden: I believe that an agreement on the release of the hostages is near

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1726645918449971245?s=20

I don't believe a word out of his mouth.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
thats right

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i get the reason anti-zionists use scare quotes around israel/israeli but imo they should drop the practice around ship seizures as it could be read as legitimizing the bullshit obfuscation around flags of convenience, contracted foreign crews, etc. this as been my PR handwringing around a fine point of optics, thanks for reading

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Helicopter pilots with the loving California Highway Patrol can land on a boat, those idiots do it all the time. Yawn

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

Helicopter pilots with the loving California Highway Patrol can land on a boat, those idiots do it all the time. Yawn

it's a highway michael, how many boats can be on it?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

If houthis want to impress me (and they do) start with HALO jumping onto a hostile ship. That would at least get my attention

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ace piloting on the houthicopter

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Are people impressed by the taking of what appears to be an unarmed ship?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tom Tucker posted:

yeah i'm impressed by it bitch i've never landed a helicopter on a ship lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tom Tucker posted:

how many ships have you captured, rear end in a top hat?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Tom Tucker posted:

https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

holy poo poo

not only is the deck moving but the stones on that helicopter pilot must warp spacetime around them making it even more difficult

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I for one will not be impressed until a lone Houthi commando disables Israel's Metal Gear.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Tom Tucker posted:

therockshutupbitch.flac

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Tom Tucker posted:

the landing is ballsy as hell, they aren't landing on a helipad and the boat is at full steam

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

yeah i'm impressed by it bitch i've never landed a helicopter on a ship lol

Dropping a muscle car from a helicopter onto a moving ship would be too pedestrian for a F&F movie

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Tom Tucker posted:

Lol that Israel is going to instantly violate dozens if treaties and arm their merchant vessels, and dare host ports to do anything about it

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im pretty sure they ask genocide joe every day if a deal is close and he repeats the same line

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Tom Tucker posted:

yes

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Tom Tucker posted:

it’s big, Tom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Tom Tucker posted:

War is economic.

They did economic damage without having to massacre civilians.

Are you not impressed?