Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

freeedr posted:

Bustin a gut over here. This goon paid real money for DVDs

And they're valuable antiques today. Who's laughing now??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

evilweasel posted:

you can sell the entity in bankruptcy free and clear of the debts. as in if there was any value to the BBBY operation someone could have bid on it, they didn't have to clear the debt

there were still absolutely no takers at any price

vortmax posted:

See also when Jeffrey of YOSPOS (LLC?) bought the assets of Something Awful LLC but none of the liabilities (without a bankruptcy)

Deptfordx posted:

Except of course the goons.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:yooge: Im excited, wisdom teeth comming out= excuse for HELLA DRUGS! WHOOT :yooge:

madkapitolist posted:

I took two pills of valium like 20 minutes ago for my wisdom teeth surgery that is in 1 hour. Then im gonna have some kick rear end intravenous downer. Then I have 30 Vicodins. =) WHOOOOOOOO HOO

Man let me tel you, Valium is FAST ONSET WOWWW.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Paladinus posted:

Set it to Canadian English then.

No

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Paladinus posted:

Set it to Canadian English then.

Nothing has a setting for Canadian English. Canadians aren't real. It's just a barren ice floe full of nothing but imaginary girlfriends.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cartographers draw the maps of North America wrong on purpose. As a joke.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

ben shapino posted:

Canadian here who has had multiple Americans make fun of our money for being colorful and calling it monopoly money specifically because of the color, not because of the value

Australian-American and the one who actually made the post here. it was a dumb joke about AUD being worth less than USD.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

EasilyConfused posted:

Australian-American and the one who actually made the post here. it was a dumb joke about AUD being worth less than USD.

That's fine I'm just saying I've heard it used in reference to the color every time I've heard it used. I didn't mean to confuse you.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Kind of disappointed that 'glover' here means a dude who makes gloves rather than some kind of glove creature

Gotta love the glove.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

emSparkly posted:

Gotta love the glove.

no you don't

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
who told you that?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
glover is great you just gotta watch out for his nemesis from the unreleased glover 2, the deglover

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Glover is janky as gently caress which means the speed run is fun to watch.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

venus de lmao posted:

I'm not convinced we have enough evidence to assume the worst of Nanni.

thatbastardken posted:

his very name is questionable

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

excuse the politics poo poo but this was a genuine double take and a laugh

Groovelord Neato posted:

https://x.com/jasonhickel/status/1725508407698858003?s=20

Also the IDF is forcing doctors out of a hospital in the West Bank.

Caros posted:

I know poo poo moves fast, but please don't link to a Jackson hinkle tweet as though it has any basis in fact. The man is a conssumate Nazi grifter who doesn't give a poo poo about Palestinians.

Groovelord Neato posted:

That is not Jackson Hinkle.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

UwUnabomber posted:

Glover is janky as gently caress which means the speed run is fun to watch.

One of my favorite things about the Internet is there are speedruns and other competitive niches for literally everything. The other day I was trying to put the Grinch on TV and the next search result was a 100% completion playthrough of the video game based on the Grinch movie, which apparently exists.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

emSparkly posted:

Gotta love the glove.

Can't forget the original :colbert: recently found out his name is Lefty, which is a much safer alternative than Handy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
*looking some things up* Oh so that's why that German fellow was so keen to tell me about the handy he got last week

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Can't forget the original :colbert: recently found out his name is Lefty, which is a much safer alternative than Handy

The original looks like a friendly fellow who just wants to feed me. The other one looks like something that would chase me down in a pixelated indie horror game and rend me limb from limb.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
also

emSparkly posted:

Gotta love the glove.

where is the fifth finger you cowards

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Probably on deviant art

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Captain Hygiene posted:

Probably on deviant art

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hollerin and wailin like a real big bitch for attention in the grocery store hoping one of the store associates will come ask what's wrong and when they finally do ill tell them i can't reach the hamburger helper on the top shelf

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Sapozhnik posted:

also

where is the fifth finger you cowards

You gotta shake the hand to get the middle finger.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:peace: I wasn't told why I was banned from FYAD :peace:

Buttheaval posted:

if there weren't any rules in fyad, nobody would get banned or probated. they're unwritten rules. thanks for trying to boss me around over the internet though, totally gonna do what you say. and i'm not gonna upgrade to platinum just to be able to report you for threadshitting, cause the mods wouldn't do anything, anyways.

EDIT: poo poo, i double posted, but there's no way to delete posts. and you have to pay to PM someone. and pay for a title, an avatar, a sig. Someone remind me why i paid to be insulted by random dweebs over the internet? 4chan is a paradise compared to the despotic hellhole of endless giant signatures that is fyad, and a lot more active, too. And you don't have to upload images to imgur. Ban me, bitches.

keep paying to give each other custom titles as lowtax stuffs his fat face with your money. yeah, keep saying it, your having fun. it was totally worth it. $30 bux for your premium customized internet account was totally worth it. Remember when Dr. Thorpe went on G4? can't believe that dude actually calls other people goony.

go ahead and piss all over the little internet grave i've just made myself, not like i'll be reading this thread anyways.

PEACE

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Funny Forum Quotes: Someone remind me why i paid to be insulted by random dweebs over the internet?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

EorayMel posted:

:peace: I wasn't told why I was banned from FYAD :peace:

I appreciate your forums archaeology

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Sir Lemming posted:

One of my favorite things about the Internet is there are speedruns and other competitive niches for literally everything. The other day I was trying to put the Grinch on TV and the next search result was a 100% completion playthrough of the video game based on the Grinch movie, which apparently exists.
when the Grinch picks up a collectible, he shouts out "Yaaaaaa Grinched!"

this post sounds like a joke, but it is not

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

No, critics of AI art are well-meaning progressives who, likely unconsciously, sometimes happen to use the same turns of phrases that white supremacists and transphobes employ.

This does not invalidate the criticism of AI art or detract from the crux of the argument in any way. It is just personally frustrating.

Party Boat posted:

allow me to resolve the issue for you

algorithms are not people

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

neither was hp lovecraft's cat

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

This is my new favorite hot take its loving beautiful

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

this was a quite challenging round of guess the thread

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Sir Lemming posted:

Mostly its that people will try to speedrun the most obscure games just so they can get a record for the best time on it.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

hahahaha holy poo poo

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

The racist language he's referring to is artists saying "you will not replace us" regarding AI, which he compares to Nazis using the same phrase to refer to Great Replacement Theory and white genocide. He is a master understander of context, jesus chris.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
not sure that Rogue AI Goddess is a disinterested party on this issue

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
earlier in the thread someone said AI art was soulless, which may have struck a chord

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

If you can’t be racist against fictional characters, then prove it: call Mace Windu the n-word.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The racist language he's referring to is artists saying "you will not replace us" regarding AI, which he compares to Nazis using the same phrase to refer to Great Replacement Theory and white genocide. He is a master understander of context, jesus chris.

Party Boat posted:

okay, I will elaborate

for centuries, workers have had their jobs automated away. it is a very real and well founded fear because it has played out time and time again and, as you've correctly identified, the incentive to do so is built into the worker / owner model

"they will not replace us" is a white supremacist chant based on a conspiracy theory that The Jews are attempting to eradicate white people via demographic change. it simply is not true on any level and by comparing it in any way to real concerns you lend it an air of legitimacy that it in no way deserves

and lol at trying to set a logical n-word trap like a poundland supermechagodzilla

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

What I love and is unspoken is how many people itt had SMG on ignore (for good reason) because there's next to no reaction to that all time post for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

TheKingofSprings posted:

This is the thread for complaining about weak shoots, not good shoots

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

If it was a good shoot, I'm sure someone's going to link footage of it USAcrime soon.