Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Harton posted:

there is no way that’s natural

it's called pizzaholism and it's a disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I'm giving thanks for this badass thread

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to Javier Milei on a great race for President of Argentina…

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I have no monitor and I must post

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

he's truthed a load of <1 minute videos and he looks like poo poo in all of them

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Sir, sir...(*tears in my eyes)

quote:

A co-defendant in Donald Trump's $250 million fraud lawsuit burst into tears on the witness stand Tuesday, according to reporters in the courtroom.

Jeffrey McConney became sentimental when asked about leaving the Trump Organization, according to New York Daily News' courts reporter Molly Crane-Newman.

"I got to do a lot of things that a normal accountant wouldn't be able to," McConney said, according to Crane-Newman.

She added the retired controller spoke nostalgically, and was "dabbing his eyes with a tissue."

Messenger reporter Adam Klasberg notes a court officer provided the tissue, and that both Judge Arthur Engoron and the attorney general's prosecutor asked McConney if he was okay.

McConney is among several co-defendants named in Attorney General Letitia James' civil complaint that contends the Trump Organization inflated its value to defraud lenders and investors. Trump and his associates have already been found liable for fraud in a summary judgment, making the trial largely about deciding damages.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"I got to do a lot of things that a normal accountant wouldn't be able to," McConney said

yeah man that's probably why you're in a courtroom

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The American people become wistful when thinking of Donald Trump. The libs are trying to take this from you. The libs need to be punished severely

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

An Apple A Gay posted:

I'm giving thanks for this badass thread

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

*wakes up, feels like poo poo, presses nurse call button*
*waits 30 minutes*

"Good morning, we're looking a little grumpy today!"

"TURN ON YOUR MONITOR" *wheezes*

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Grey Fox posted:

"I got to do a lot of things that a normal accountant wouldn't be able to," McConney said

yeah man that's probably why you're in a courtroom

Any accountant can commit fraud, most just choose not to lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Giggling as I commit frauds tee hee

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

alnilam posted:

DOs are basically the same as MDs, the only real difference is DO school is a little easier to get into but the training is the same. The massage-esque thing DOs do is barely a thing anymore although some of them still do it and it's backed up at least somewhat by data (unlike chiropracty, which is bullshit and sometimes downright harmful)

I’ll translate this :

DOs are bone massagers

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Can't believe people are spending time with their families instead of posting

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to Javier Milei on a great race for President of Argentina…

hes going to say something stupid to our 47th president donald trump and will have created an enemy for life over some bullshit

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1725327284779823240

Watters then said that he didn’t have “anything against Black Santa or disabled Santas,” but asked, “why do you think Target is selling this type of merch?”

“Why do they keep pushing this? Who are they trying to appeal to?” Gaines said of the retail chain’s historically profitable Christmas line-up.

“Despite what the media portrays or how politicians are voting, this doesn’t represent the overwhelming majority of this country, really how the world, feels on this issue.”

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thanks for the Fox News update

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Representations of minorities don't represent the majority. Please give me money thank you.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I learned recently that he has, like, "rules" for what trolling he will allow of his posting. like if you give him poo poo about being a dumbass in certain threads he will PM you in some feeble attempt to appear normal.

Does this include talking about him bragging about trying to have an affair and apparently failing at it lol

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

euphronius posted:

thanks for the Fox News update

You sound undecided by this reporting

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

neutral milf hotel posted:

add Mayor Dave and Last Girl to the list of self-immolated account bans

they both went back to South Africa to manage their respective family's emerald mines

what happened w/mayor dave?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

euphronius posted:

I’ll translate this :

DOs are bone massagers

My Boney Massuer Time

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

:rip: Filthy Hans
you will be mist

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bethamphetamine posted:

Watters then said that he didn’t have “anything against Black Santa or disabled Santas,” but asked, “why do you think Target is selling this type of merch?”

“Why do they keep pushing this? Who are they trying to appeal to?” Gaines said of the retail chain’s historically profitable Christmas line-up.

“Despite what the media portrays or how politicians are voting, this doesn’t represent the overwhelming majority of this country, really how the world, feels on this issue.”

the "dylanization"

i did realize who "Dylan" is after a few minutes but they expect old people watching fox news to remember the outrage du jour from like april or whatever?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

m’lady

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Spaced God posted:

How the gently caress do you all dedicate this much memory to posters you could put a gun to my head and I wouldn't be able to name five of you

wow

that hurts

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hello doctor, I'd like to be set on fire because of the past, please

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Is Nutcracker not super gay already?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Spaced God posted:

How the gently caress do you all dedicate this much memory to posters you could put a gun to my head and I wouldn't be able to name five of you

i could name 5 but wouldn't. violence doesn't solve answers

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Grem posted:

gay men? in ballet???

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Grem posted:

free cumshitter

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“I’m very proud of the work that I did,” he said, then launched into a litany of investigations and legal proceedings in which he's been subpoenaed or called to testify.

“I just wanted to relax and stop being accused of misrepresenting assets for the company that I loved working for. I’m sorry,” he testified Tuesday, his voice trembling.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

bebop esq posted:

what happened w/mayor dave?

auto-banned

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Grem posted:

he always has nuts in his mouth so u tell me

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Why do pharmacies keep selling boner pills? I, and the majority of Americans, don't need them.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

tenderjerk posted:

i actually dont hate anyone in these forums, even thr haters and losers

it’s good to be at peace with yourself

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Pouring one out for Filthy Hans.

I’ve started investing in stocks