Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

look at this guy thinking he's a bad rear end. he probably had 'Down in the Sickness' by Disturbed or 'One Step Closer' by Linkin Park playing while taking this picture lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Most people would kill for approval from like true world renowned scientists or leaders or anybody of importance

Elon (the world's most richest and successful man) is happy with the Doge guy, the Whole Mars Guy and IMC lol

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

not to mention the babylon babe, queen of chud

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

holtemon posted:

Hell yeah lol

If I had some skills I'd shop a photo of Grimes into that frame above the bed lol

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Didn't Stalin pretty openly endorse Hitler?

What?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
So did his limp dick lawsuit go through yet?

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

I don't see a picture of Grimes, just a guy who liked to be called Grimey, like it said on his tombstone

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Devor posted:

I don't see a picture of Grimes, just a guy who liked to be called Grimey, like it said on his tombstone

Good old Grimey, as he liked to be called.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm getting mad just thinking about the unfathomable evil of people who watch things and then describe them

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
just reminded me of that time he failed to cut a piece of paper in half with a katana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpqZjfFzGg&t=60s

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Devor posted:

oh all right

Convex fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Nov 21, 2023

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

mannerup posted:

just reminded me of that time he failed to cut a piece of paper in half with a katana

Jesus wept lady, you really trusted your hands with that master of the blade?

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

Convex posted:

oh all right

Kirk van Houten has more dignity than Musk.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Profanity posted:

Jesus wept lady, you really trusted your hands with that master of the blade?

How many severed fingers = one compensation horse?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

(I know that's not Hitler.)

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Hardcastlemccormik posted:

On the plus side, he will also grow more and more miserable, paranoid, and alienated by reasonable people. He knows he is hated and attacked and it bothers him constantly, a splinter in his mind that can never be removed. His racism and xenophobia makes him constantly unhappy with the state of the world, always on the defensive.

He is driven to drugs and other forms of escape. He derives no real joy from things like video games, aside from the most basic connect the dots references.

Yeah, he is literally the richest person in the world, has more wealth than can be spent reasonably in a single lifetime, and yet he can't figure out how to leverage those unfathomable resources into trying to fill the void inside of him. He so wants desperately to be liked, and the fact that not everyone adores him or thinks he's the funniest person alive just grates him so deeply on a daily basis. He can fill his inner circle of sycophants all he wants, but like with that appearance with Chapelle, occasionally the real world breaks in and it breaks him a little in turn.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The word fact that homeboy here is using does not mean what he seems to think he means

It is a fact that chris rufo claims that there is a link

It is not a fact that drag queens are trying to normalize pedophilia

It is a fact that chris rufo has stated that he wants to smear and ruin lgbtq people’s lives

Hate these fuckin’ dudes

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I love all these idiots coming out and claiming media matters blackmailed them and then they proceed to list out the horrible stuff they were doing or saying.

Like it’s not blackmail because all the poo poo you did was already public they were just pointing it out!! Morons.

But then to just self inflict and refresh everyone’s memory, that’s like a double lol.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

why should they have to pay for things other people noticed?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

kazil posted:

why should they have to pay for things other people noticed?

How dare they post a screenshot of something they posted on a public website to their thousands of followers!!

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

mannerup posted:

This is so loving sad.

Not even because of the masterful bladework, but because despite the awkwardness, he's legit sorta animated and cheerful in a way that's been completely obliterated nowadays by his ketamine and maelstrom of fascist yes-men masturbating to everything he says.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Didn't Stalin pretty openly endorse Hitler?

It's true, and the reason why Elon has won and will continue to do so

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

edit gently caress, meant to use the cyboertrukk as the base lmao

Icept fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Nov 21, 2023

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Cutting a free hanging paper is going to be tough regardless if it’s some chonky billionaire weeb trying for it or yojimbo himself. That’s gotta be sharp beyond what most swords are sharpened to (because a sharp edge is also very fragile).

Cutting a rolled up tatami mat is more in line with showing some badass sword technique (Elon would fail hilariously)

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

mannerup posted:

:lmao: I'd never seen that

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Diabetic posted:

So did his limp dick lawsuit go through yet?

Yep, it took him a few hours to find a strip mall lawyer willing to put his name on the complaint. None of his usual high priced lawyers are anywhere near it

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

priznat posted:

Cutting a free hanging paper is going to be tough regardless if it’s some chonky billionaire weeb trying for it or yojimbo himself. That’s gotta be sharp beyond what most swords are sharpened to (because a sharp edge is also very fragile).

Cutting a rolled up tatami mat is more in line with showing some badass sword technique (Elon would fail hilariously)

I mean, even excepting that, since paper-cutting is absolutely a thing that's done in sword martial arts (you have to have tension on both sides of the paper, though), and the fact that swords don't really have to be that sharp to do it, I just hope his sword wasn't sharpened at all because the boy fuckhead wonder actually mimed attacking the reporter with a potentially sharpened sword and UH WHAT :stare:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/AriDrennen/status/1727010234038964330?s=20

Reap and Sow you terrorist scum

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Mudlark posted:

I mean, even excepting that, since paper-cutting is absolutely a thing that's done in sword martial arts (you have to have tension on both sides of the paper, though), and the fact that swords don't really have to be that sharp to do it, I just hope his sword wasn't sharpened at all because the boy fuckhead wonder actually mimed attacking the reporter with a potentially sharpened sword and UH WHAT :stare:

Yah that was insane. But yeah cutting a tight sheet of paper is way easier.

Testing knife sharpening on free hanging paper is a thing but pocket knives are a whole different thing with different requirements than a sword. And also on free hanging it’s more of a whittle motion along the paper to cut it and not trying to just cut it perpendicular which is hella dumb.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
This picture and book are cool af unlike Elon.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Phil Elmore? More like Phil Winmore

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Honestly, the katana pic is actually inspirational.

Despite how low my depression may take me, how cruel and uncaring the world has become, and the endless climb that is life, that I will never, ever be pathetic enough to be the richest man on earth, who took a photo of himself wielding a katana, thinking “now they’ll take me seriously”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Do you think he called Buttigieg's office wanting to know about the pizza pedophiles?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
IDGI, is Musk trying to pick a fight with the US flag?
Shouldn't he finish his cage match with Zuckerberg first?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1727019473029550383

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Quick someone get him a copy of snowcrash. Want to see him put out a video trying to ride a motorbike in a long trench coat while carrying a samurai sword and a pizza.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

kazil posted:

Do you think he called Buttigieg's office wanting to know about the pizza pedophiles?

the pizzaphiles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

kazil posted:

He absolutely had a code janitor making the calls but I like to assume he did and said Buttigieg's name wrong.