Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Heath posted:

Spent a real long time on the 3D maze in the sunken ship even though I already know the solution

taht one makes no drat sense to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

suddenly making a loud rear end noise and putting the switch to sleep as i failed the Lights Out minigame once again and also turning slightly purple

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there's 46 loving barrels in that room as well. don't care what the game says

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Heath posted:

Spent a real long time on the 3D maze in the sunken ship even though I already know the solution
i somehow cruised through it in about 5 seconds this time, didn't make a single wrong turn just based on vague 20 year old memories. felt like a god

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Heath posted:

That guy is kinda hard to find but there is a little note on the wall in Booster Pass and he's right around the corner from that

Yeah I found the guy and he did give me the thought notes for the start of the game. Nice guy. It's very important to me that I get the little green check marks that do nothing on the menu that I would otherwise never look at. I love to have mental illness and play Nintendo games

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I wanted to see if the beetlemania score could get to 100 million but hearts stopped appearing at 90 million. Rip

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1pLkE9K9oQ

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

10 is the same as 20 is the same as 100. wisdom

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

aris ftw

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tender Bender posted:

Yeah I found the guy and he did give me the thought notes for the start of the game. Nice guy. It's very important to me that I get the little green check marks that do nothing on the menu that I would otherwise never look at. I love to have mental illness and play Nintendo games

i also have this mental illness

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
going online and looking up final fantasy 6's bestiary to make sure i dont miss the single enemy encounter that only shows up once in the entire game in a single cave you cant return to

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

going online and looking up final fantasy 6's bestiary to make sure i dont miss the single enemy encounter that only shows up once in the entire game in a single cave you cant return to

the one that only shows up some of the time if you tag the light wrong in narshe :argh:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Nintendo digital sale looking juicy. Just picked up MH Rise and expansion for thirty bucks

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
why'd they change garros fake mario statue explanation. what a weird thing to change

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Poppers posted:

Nintendo digital sale looking juicy. Just picked up MH Rise and expansion for thirty bucks

I got Mega Man zero Collection, Grandma HD and Phantasy Star.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
nintendo won't even release mother 3 but they'll release grandma in HD

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mycophobia posted:

why'd they change garros fake mario statue explanation. what a weird thing to change

they changed the koopa troopa into Bower's Minions which is very awkwardly done lol

----------------

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I never understood why all of the Koopa Troopas, including the chefs, have big iron helmets

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Heath posted:

I never understood why all of the Koopa Troopas, including the chefs, have big iron helmets
to protect them from mario jumping on their head

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Martman posted:

to protect them from mario jumping on their head

thats paper mario, dumbass

----------------

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
just beat exor using the geno whirl trick which was cool. mario's at level 30. would finish but i should go to bed

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i did one of the boring long fight hallways, the second quiz one with the barrel counting, one of the platforming ones, and after failing ball solitaire five times in a row i gave up on that room and did the second boring long fight hallway

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I played some ball solitaire too. Then later I played Mario RPG :D

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Hold up, is Johnny wearing a shark costume??

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Heath posted:

Hold up, is Johnny wearing a shark costume??

always was

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the lobby music when you first get to Booster Tower is so peak