Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
I can't fathom making it big and not even putting a little bit of your insane cashout towards a nest egg for when you're no longer hot poo poo. Or at least paying down your mortgage. Jfc what an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The General posted:

God no. Boogie needs actual help. Not a bunch of people gawking at his narcissistic rear end, and circlejerking over his trainwreck of a life. Certifiably unhealthy for everybody involved. It does nobody any good, aside from I guess OP who gets a big ol' fat check for whatever 4million youtube views gets you.

needs help but deserves no help.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Shaking lemur butt posted:

a nest egg for when you're no longer hot poo poo.

Found your problem right there.
These people convince themselves that they will always be hot poo poo. No need to save up money if the gravy train is never going to end!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I can't fathom making it big and not even putting a little bit of your insane cashout towards a nest egg for when you're no longer hot poo poo. Or at least paying down your mortgage. Jfc what an idiot.

I had never heard of Boogie1488 before I watched the documentary. He did put in cash towards a nest egg. He put it in crypto because of course he did. :shepicide:

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

The right move is to buy a huge mansion and store vast amounts of candy in one wall of it for all your friends to eat, then slowly watch it get stale as you become more and more unhinged on Twitter.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

Fishstick posted:

The right move is to buy a huge mansion and store vast amounts of candy in one wall of it for all your friends to eat, then slowly watch it get stale as you become more and more unhinged on Twitter.

At least Boogie tries to socialize. Isn't notch busy hanging out on incel-reddits, encouraging the next generation of women-killers.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't think anybody has seen Notch in a decade

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

steinrokkan posted:

I don't think anybody has seen Notch in a decade

They’re going to find Notch’s corpse somehow trapped in one of the candy machines with ChatGPT continuing to tweet for him

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I thought Notch merged with his rotting candy wall, attaining a higher state of being, à la Dr. Manhattan?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I don't know what her deal is but it isn't that, the dude is broke as gently caress

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

axolotl farmer posted:

want to watch a well made documentary about a sad terrible person?

But my monitor is already on

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

axolotl farmer posted:

I had never heard of Boogie1488 before I watched the documentary. He did put in cash towards a nest egg. He put it in crypto because of course he did. :shepicide:

Was that really his username and people were thinking he wasn't a right winger? I have no idea who this person is so I have no contacts

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

CainFortea posted:

Was that really his username and people were thinking he wasn't a right winger? I have no idea who this person is so I have no contacts

I think that's a joke and his real username has a different number in it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/TalkinBaseball_/status/1726983462933156314

MLB HoF decimates team of 15 year old girls because they take baseball seriously in Japan

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Imagine being a high schooler that's really into baseball, then you get to get to play against a famous big time player who actually treats you seriously. Who cares about the loss, that's gotta be a :krad: memory for them

:kimchi:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ichiro to those kids

https://twitter.com/emmabaccellieri/status/1584599896073842688?lang=en

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

That guy kicks rear end

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jesus Christ.

I feel the need for discussion should end right there, no? Until he gets Richard Spencered? No? Am I missing something?

E: whoops, late on the ball, should have read instead of whooshed, etc

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 18:37 on Nov 21, 2023

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

axolotl farmer posted:

want to watch a well made documentary about a sad terrible person?

I'm recording one right now op

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
drat, Ichiro is only 50?

drat, Ichiro can pitch a complete game?

I'd be happy to strike out against a goddamn legend in an actual game.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/FortWorthZoo/status/1726738884690665914?s=20

The General
Mar 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

needs help but deserves no help.

Everybody deserves help :colbert:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

The General posted:

Adolf Hitler?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Probably wouldn't have orchestrated a genocide if he got the help he needed.

And realistically, it's 80 years too late to help him.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Or maybe he had too much help?

:thunk:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

The General posted:

:hai:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
So Boogie is a very large, sad depressed man who starred in a documentary about being a very large, sad depressed man? Is that why he's famous?

Is he famous? Is he a bad person?

You guys have left just clue crumbs everywhere.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

he's a guy who flipped over a table of magic the gathering cards and for some reason people kept watching him after that

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Was an internet personality forever ago. I am not sure what happened, but eventually his mental health hit rock bottom and one of his videos was him ranting about his exwife while in room I can only describe as "horror movie murderer's hideout" with insane poo poo about how much he hates his exwife scrawled allover the walls.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

hawowanlawow posted:

he's a guy who flipped over a table of magic the gathering cards and for some reason people kept watching him after that

oh right, and some other video of him spending thousands of dollars on some ccg

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Spending thousands on a CCG is just an average CCG player ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

hawowanlawow posted:

I've changed my mind, he doesn't need any further analysis past this, and god bless

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

credburn posted:

So Boogie is a very large, sad depressed man who starred in a documentary about being a very large, sad depressed man? Is that why he's famous?

Is he famous? Is he a bad person?

You guys have left just clue crumbs everywhere.

He got famous through his character "Francis", a very large, sad, depressed man who threw tantrums and had a funny lisp.

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(
I thought he was the Numa Numa guy but apparently not. :confused:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Noir89 posted:

I thought he was the Numa Numa guy but apparently not. :confused:

Numa numa guy recently did a rerecording of his original thing and seems to have just taken it to be the fun internet thing that it was.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

The General posted:

Was an internet personality forever ago. I am not sure what happened, but eventually his mental health hit rock bottom and one of his videos was him ranting about his exwife while in room I can only describe as "horror movie murderer's hideout" with insane poo poo about how much he hates his exwife scrawled allover the walls.

Everyone thought he was just that guy who had no filter on social media and eventually people moved on from him. He did this documentary willingly in an attempt to regain some goodwill, but instead it made it abundantly clear that he was actually a complete monster and always had been.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Inceltown posted:

Numa numa guy recently did a rerecording of his original thing and seems to have just taken it to be the fun internet thing that it was.
Aw, that's sweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKm1MBsTbk

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019