Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

literally just totally disregarding the idea that you start your assassination with your gun loaded
Oh, that's what I've been doing wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Next thing you're telling me the assassin doesn't shout the name of his target first

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Next thing you're telling me the assassin doesn't shout the name of his target first
hey it worked for Jack Ruby :v:

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

YOU KILLED MY PRESIDENT YOU SON OF A BITCH

At one point him saying this - not just shooting Lee Harvey Oswald but specifically saying this while he did it - was listed in TvTropes as a Crowning Moment of Awesome

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
there's actually a new documentary that came out last week about the doctors from Parkland Hospital having a reunion to talk about what they saw when JFK was wheeled in to their care and they all described an entry wound in the front, and an exit wound out the back of his head

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

there's actually a new documentary that came out last week about the doctors from Parkland Hospital having a reunion to talk about what they saw when JFK was wheeled in to their care and they all described an entry wound in the front, and an exit wound out the back of his head

which lines up exactly with what we all saw in the zapruder film

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

gradenko_2000 posted:

this does not rule out a magic bullet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Well yeah Herbert Walker was shooting at him from the front

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Oswald was aiming for Connally

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

gradenko_2000 posted:

think I've posted this before but when I took a class on conspiracy theories in college the professor brought up my personal favorite one:

LBJ knew it was happening
he had to widen the smaller entry hole to make it look like a larger exit hole
he was left alone with JFK's corpse on Air Force One
he was famous for having a big cock and there were no tools on hand...

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

DACK FAYDEN posted:

think I've posted this before but when I took a class on conspiracy theories in college the professor brought up my personal favorite one:

:stare:

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yup definitely not going to just use my fingers there.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

DACK FAYDEN posted:

the loving Oliver Stone argument against Oswald getting three shots off is absolutely unreal stupid

wrong numbers becaues I'm going off the top of my head here but it's "trained marksmen take 2 seconds to reload and Oswald got 3 shots off in 5 seconds but 3 * 2= 6 > 5"

literally just totally disregarding the idea that you start your assassination with your gun loaded

galaxy brain: gun kata
universe brain: gun iaido

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Could have happily gone to my grave without having this kicking around in my brain for the rest of my life

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Maybe JFK could say the same

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Skull... gently caress?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
Fact: George H.W. Bush attempted to orchestrate anywhere between zero and two assassinations of sitting Presidents of the United States of America

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

eSports Chaebol posted:

Fact: George H.W. Bush attempted to orchestrate anywhere between zero and two assassinations of sitting Presidents of the United States of America

Please. He had unused plans for every president since Ford.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

eSports Chaebol posted:

was he in on Reagan?

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/rongwrong_/status/1726825216930906551?s=46&t=mzWS2vgSInnU9jlt8C3n_Q

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

eSports Chaebol posted:

Killing his own idiot son with a pretzel is icecold

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Man nice work slipping in "the Comanches were worse than Hitler" there

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

StashAugustine posted:

Seems like a guy with a large username;:post correspondence

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Maybe JFK could say the same
Enjoyed the post/avatar combo on this. Thank you.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

StashAugustine posted:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Live by the schlong, die by the schlong.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

FirstnameLastname posted:

was he in on Reagan?

heh heh

Hinckley and Bush families were buddies going back a couple decades

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ommin posted:

Enjoyed the post/avatar combo on this. Thank you.

Always happy to be of service. It’s a great av, imo, enough that I actually paid to buy it back after I got car brained instead of just picking a new one. PKMN trainer red made it when he was still kind enough to grace us with his presence in the pics thread, before AiT ran him off with recipes. Love this website

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
It's fine red moved to a nice farm upstate where he has plenty of images to edit and a big field to run around in.

I still see him when I post in pyf

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

It's fine red moved to a nice farm upstate where he has plenty of images to edit and a big field to run around in.

I still see him when I post in pyf

He was too good for us to lock down, I hope he found his wings

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Always happy to be of service. It’s a great av, imo, enough that I actually paid to buy it back after I got car brained instead of just picking a new one. PKMN trainer red made it when he was still kind enough to grace us with his presence in the pics thread, before AiT ran him off with recipes. Love this website

I also got my av from him. I will treasure it forever.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh my god your mom called her little louie anderson or something right

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh my god your mom called her little louie anderson or something right

Yeah, it was the previous CSPAM pictures thread. A bunch of nerdy goons were talking about how their moms had compared them to Sheldon from BBT, memorably, one had been gifted several "Bazinga!" T-Shirts on different holidays.

I uh, one-upped them.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Dang that looks cool as hell

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Telluric Whistler posted:

Dang that looks cool as hell

Analogpunk as gently caress.

(i may not know what analog means besides not digital)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Does this guy not realize that phone screens are usually higher than 60Hz if you aren't buying from the cheapest possible options?

Also not sure what's bad about replaceable batteries or open source software, iOS is basically a lovely Linux fork anyway

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I’d love an SD card slot for my iPhone so I could import photos from my camera

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

tokin opposition posted:

Does this guy not realize that phone screens are usually higher than 60Hz if you aren't buying from the cheapest possible options?

Also not sure what's bad about replaceable batteries or open source software, iOS is basically a lovely Linux fork anyway

Apple is a cult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

tokin opposition posted:

I think the "joke" there is that Apple is going to downgrade back to a 60hz screen for "standardization" purposes