Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

That's not his Twitter or his Twitter pic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
But the blue checkmark

BUT THE BLUE CHECKMARK

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

credburn posted:

But the blue checkmark

BUT THE BLUE CHECKMARK

The account doesn't exist either, it was either banned or the screenshot is just fully fabricated.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Midnight Voyager posted:

That's not his Twitter or his Twitter pic.

:pwn:

https://twitter.com/MarkHamill/status/1505267768509153280

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Oh, so you're posting something from 2021 without context. I mean, it wasn't great then, but you made it look like he was advocating the current state of genocide here.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Midnight Voyager posted:

Oh, so you're posting something from 2021 without context. I mean, it wasn't great then, but you made it look like he was advocating the current state of genocide here.

I posted a dumb social media post in the dumb social media posts thread, you're making up your own story

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I posted a dumb social media post in the dumb social media posts thread, you're making up your own story

You posted something from two years ago with no date on it that looked like it was speaking about something current. Nothing I just said was made up.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

That's really disingenuous, it's like being deliberately misleading and acting like everyone else is independently at fault for assuming things for some reason (and lbr everyone who replied assumed that it was recent)

mycot has a new favorite as of 07:51 on Nov 22, 2023

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
:pwn:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
hamill does kind of suck though, not very long ago he did a videoconference appearance with some ukraine fighters and this happened

people brought to his attention that that's a sonnenrad on the flag (upper right) and he completely blew it off

e: and I agree that the "vietnam, iraq, afghanistan" tweet sucks very bad lol

Flesh Forge has a new favorite as of 07:53 on Nov 22, 2023

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Flesh Forge posted:

hamill does kind of suck though, not very long ago he did a videoconference appearance with some ukraine fighters and this happened

people brought to his attention that that's a sonnenrad and he completely blew it off

yikes okay i thought he was just dumb not a nazi, sorry

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
edited out my post

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

You deliberately stripped the context from what he said to make it look like he was expressing something that he wasn't. That is you making poo poo up.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

...! posted:

You deliberately stripped the context from what he said to make it look like he was expressing something that he wasn't. That is you making poo poo up.

I posted a screenshot someone else shared on twitter, I didn't strip anything? and I already said I didn't know he's a nazi and I deleted the post what do you want

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

please STOP

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

THREAD you are allowed to have no more than 5 pages of arguments about star wars instead of this poo poo. GO

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

THREAD you are allowed to have no more than 5 pages of arguments about star wars instead of this poo poo. GO

maclankey

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The Holdo manœuvre looked badass on screen, but it doesn’t make sense within the lore and should have been nixed.

Holdo herself is a bad captain for keeping her crew in the dark to the point of mutiny.

Cool hair though.

eta: This part isn’t likely to lead to arguments I think, but I just remembered it, and yeah, that is kind of weird.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 08:43 on Nov 22, 2023

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The whining about Filoni is hilarious, shut up and go watch the clone wars cartoon. Both of them.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Andor was the best television of 2022

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

grittyreboot posted:

Andor was the best television of 2022

I don't even own a television. :smug:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
tie fighters look cooler than x-wings.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Star Wars fans ruined Star Wars for me

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Kenning posted:

Oh my god a bunch of 50 year olds tutting a zoomer about politcs

but enough about the democratic party

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
I really liked Attack of the Clones when I was twelve. They had big spaceships and walker tanks and things went "pew pew" a lot and I thought that was neat.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

That's funny cause I watched it when I was like ten and my first thought afterwards was "that was RUBBISH"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Dabir posted:

That's funny cause I watched it when I was like ten and my first thought afterwards was "that was RUBBISH"

Kenning posted:

[quote="Clerical Terrors" post="536093382"]
I really liked Attack of the Clones when I was twelve. They had big spaceships and walker tanks and things went "pew pew" a lot and I thought that was neat.

quote:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The prequels trilogy brought us Jedi Party so who can say if it's good or bad.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Dabir posted:

Ah well, anyways.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Clerical Terrors posted:

Ah well, anyways.

The baby is possessed by some manner of demon so a quick death is a mercy.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I like Star Wars. I'm participating in the argument and am posting against anyone who dislikes Star Wars.

My voice will be heard.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
"Halleluja brother, I've seen the light!"
Lands.
"Yeah, gently caress off"

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Reputable airfields won't let you jump with a baby. There's no bible verses about this topic but I think Jesus would agree that you've sinned if you find yourself in that situation. Findeth thee a responsible caretaker.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dabir posted:

You must have been a really tedious 10 year old

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

I taught my wife about jizz music and the brief controversy when everyone thought they were renaming it jatz rather than those being two distinct genres

for some reason she has stayed married to me

so anyways Is Jizz Still Canon?!

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I taught my wife about jizz music and the brief controversy when everyone thought they were renaming it jatz rather than those being two distinct genres

for some reason she has stayed married to me

so anyways Is Jizz Still Canon?!

If I can't go into a Tattooine dive bar and get bombarded with jizz from knobbly aliens then what is even the point of Star Wars?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Tenebrais posted:

If I can't go into a Tattooine dive bar and get bombarded with jizz from knobbly aliens then what is even the point of Star Wars?

Check your PMs

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Hell yeah let me show you my jizz cannon

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Jatz is a brand of crackers, gently caress off with this poo poo Disney we all know you're gonna Dragon Ball GT the sequels in a few years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

Hell yeah let me show you my jizz cannon

Checking my PMs