Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think that can happen if he…technically has every variant in the game??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
Every rare variant in the game (minus pixels), yeah.

Pity not the whales.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Doc Ock isn't about winning, he's about pulling all the opponents good Cards into one lane so that you can win the other two

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
central park is rapidly becoming my least favorite location

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Welp, Negative Zone is the hot location, so slot in Luke Cage, and then slot in Rogue so you can Rogue their Rogue after they play Rogue to Rogue your Luke Cage.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Marx Headroom posted:

Btw I've opened 2 Spotlight caches so far and got a variant and 1000 tokens. If I open the Daken variant this week with my remaining Spotlight key, I will delete my Snap account :toxx:

:sweatdrop:

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
I regret to inform you Conquest is once again absolutely packed with people who refuse to snap in Proving Grounds.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Nikumatic posted:

Every rare variant in the game (minus pixels), yeah.

Pity not the whales.

https://twitter.com/ChasePitzer/status/1727367550051467375?s=20

https://twitter.com/ChasePitzer/status/1727419351442350136?s=20

:lol: That'll do it, yeah.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Lmao it's "borderline criminal" that the game runs out of new things to give you after you already bought everything

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

victorious posted:

I regret to inform you Conquest is once again absolutely packed with people who refuse to snap in Proving Grounds.

The first few weeks are always awful for this

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Oh, also. The Punisher Twitch drops end today for anyone who hasn’t wrapped it up. I’m actually not sure exactly when. Is it just at midnight local time? I forgot all about it and am grinding out a few hours today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

mfer literally has everything in the game I legitimately don’t know what he was expecting to get? Also good god he must be buying every new variant as it comes out

fake edit: that guy should gimme $10

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Hobo Clown posted:

Lmao it's "borderline criminal" that the game runs out of new things to give you after you already bought everything

i wonder if he genuinely did think he'd start getting all the more expensive variants

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Devo posted:

First impression on Annihilus is that he's pretty fun and also fairly strong, but boy is the Loki matchup loving bad

I’m was worried he might push Loki out of the meta for a while since Loki sucked against pre-Annihilus Junk. Silly me, I forgot Loki’s whole deal is taking your cool cards and beating you to death with them.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
What sort of Cl range do we have here? I'm 6140 after 9 months, having spent <$50 USD.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Started in January, bought almost every season pass

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

10587 but I've been playing since the beta

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

8300 CL, been playing since December, bought every season pass, maybe 3-4 bundles in there.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I’m 6130. I started in March? I’d have to double check. Haven’t spent a dime.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I'm at 9132. I have been playing since the game left beta, basically

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
I just crossed 10k, playing since global launch and hitting the season pass every month, and generally saving up for big value gold bundles and being a big fat whale last month because they locked my fuckin' girl behind that hundred dollar goddamn paywall

WaffleACAB
Oct 31, 2010
3749, started in July and haven't spent a penny. I'm 13 cards off Pool 3 completion.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
Started playing August of last year, $0 spent, CL 10,634

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

6,130 since launch, missing 17 cards.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I don't have Echo, Stegron, Howard, or the base Mobius (I have the bundle one)

The only one of those I could maybe use is Echo but I'm not dropping 6K on her. If she goes down to 3K at some point I will use tokens.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib
I caught a Devil Dinosaur with Echo today but that never happens. I feel like they expected Ongoing to be an unstoppable meta breaker?

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
4147, started at launch, played through two season passes, then feel off on the third I think, picked it back up during Loki, but didn't get a pass again till Elsa.

I did get a 1 key Werewolf before, and Annihulus today.

I still have 4 keys, but I'm shooting for Jeff and Nico, so if I didn't get him in one, I wasn't pulling more. Gotta guarantee Jeff and how I can for Nico too. As a fallback Nico is pinned in the shop, but I'm far off it still at like 4.5k tokens. -_- they were added near when I quit.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Marx Headroom posted:

I caught a Devil Dinosaur with Echo today but that never happens. I feel like they expected Ongoing to be an unstoppable meta breaker?

I love the Echo *SMACK* when she shuts down an Ongoing. I once dropped a T6 Echo on an Invisible Woman and got to watch her shut down Ms. Marvel, Iron Man & Onslaught all in a row.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Hobo Clown posted:

I love the Echo *SMACK* when she shuts down an Ongoing. I once dropped a T6 Echo on an Invisible Woman and got to watch her shut down Ms. Marvel, Iron Man & Onslaught all in a row.
That is the ideal situation for Echo

Generally she is just not going to be something that gets used a lot since she can only impact one lane and she can also turn off your cards

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

FlamingLiberal posted:

Generally she is just not going to be something that gets used a lot since she can only impact one lane and she can also turn off your cards

She only affects your opponent's side, right?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

FlamingLiberal posted:

That is the ideal situation for Echo

She only shuts down opponent cards, not your own. She's definitely decent as a 1-cost, especially when the meta is very Ongoing heavy. Dropping her T1 in the middle lane ruined a lot of Ms. Marvel plays.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Yeah echo only affects opponents ongoings, your own are fine

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
She's a good way to stop someone from just using Cosmo on a lane you played Wong.

They can still Rogue or Enchantress it... But at least then you still get the regular on reveal effect of the other cards you play.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Beasteh posted:

Yeah echo only affects opponents ongoings, your own are fine
For some reason I thought it was all cards. Oh well

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

victorious posted:

What sort of Cl range do we have here? I'm 6140 after 9 months, having spent <$50 USD.

I began playing during the first actual Season as we know it (Wave), and am at 12846.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
I started playing on global launch, and played a probably unreasonable amount in the summer when I wasn't teaching. Season pass every month and I'm at 10.5k.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

Hobo Clown posted:

I like the slight pause after her effect activates as your opponent reads the card

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
My CL is 14,290. I do whale on this but I eased on it a bit since I got everything up to this point. I'd only buy bundles if they are good. Not entirely sure if I highly desire Punisher eating pizza.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Punisher eating pizza rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I've been playing since launch (formal launch, after beta) and my CL's at 8.6k.