Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

This is so strange that I feel like I unintentionally became part of someone's fetish just by watching it.

Not cool, perverts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I skimmed though the Wikipedia page for depressing fat guy and decided it was just too sad to bother with the docco

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Hyperlynx posted:

I skimmed though the Wikipedia page for depressing fat guy and decided it was just too sad to bother with the docco

Don't doxx me

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Hyperlynx posted:

Yeah I doubt I'd watch an hour YouTube on a subject I actually liked let alone whatever that poo poo is

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Hyperlynx posted:

You have a wikipedia page?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Non Compos Mentis posted:

drat lol

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

axolotl farmer posted:

want to watch a well made documentary about a sad terrible person?
I totally forgot about this dude. He started the Francis character here in my hometown. I'm pretty sure the table flipping incident happened at a local shop that has since gone under. And that's just one of my many lame claims to fame and the extent of my knowledge about him.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Drunk Aussie tried to hitch a ride underneath a truck. Truck never hit a red light so he ended up lying there for 400 km.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2nDaUiKAqk

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://twitter.com/chaoticclubvids/status/1723844585015607762
https://twitter.com/chaoticclubvids/status/1722653238254514325

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off
Stolen from the Cute thread :
https://i.imgur.com/zzuo1Jm.mp4
Sound

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nothing in the rulebook says a turtle can't play basketball :colbert:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
He looks a lot healthier than the last time I remember seeing him, honestly. Lost some weight, too. Good on him.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

He looks a lot healthier than the last time I remember seeing him, honestly. Lost some weight, too. Good on him.

Dancing is good exercise, even if you do it on your chair.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

From pages and days ago, but reminds me of personal shad.

I was in about 4th grade and on vacation with my friend's family. It was the first time I had ever visited the ocean. So I go out and get into the water and get used to it, standing in water just up to my ankles. Friend's mom wants to take some pictures so they call my name. I look back and she's pointing the camera at me and telling me to smile, so I do. Then she says "Wave!". So I waved.

That's not what she meant.

Seconds later I'm bowled over by a wall of water and rolling along the sandy beach. Good times.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Non Compos Mentis posted:

I assume OP was reading mine

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

CzarChasm posted:

From pages and days ago, but reminds me of personal shad.

I was in about 4th grade and on vacation with my friend's family. It was the first time I had ever visited the ocean. So I go out and get into the water and get used to it, standing in water just up to my ankles. Friend's mom wants to take some pictures so they call my name. I look back and she's pointing the camera at me and telling me to smile, so I do. Then she says "Wave!". So I waved.

That's not what she meant.

Seconds later I'm bowled over by a wall of water and rolling along the sandy beach. Good times.

That happened in Peppa Pig too

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Subjunctive posted:

I assume OP was reading mine

You assume OP WERE reading yours :eng101:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

SyNack Sassimov posted:

You assume OP WERE reading yours :eng101:

Nope, not contrapositive!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Yes we are all depressed fat man none of us are a massive colony of slime mold that gained sentience after feeding on discarded stem cells behind a research facility in Grenoble, in what you now call France.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

God drat that loving tortoise can loving move.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

lol, the second one he just becomes still and farts.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Unperson_47 posted:

God drat that loving tortoise can loving move.

Turns out we've been misinformed as to the basic attributes of tortoises

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Turtles, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FRzmTY7wrk&t=12s

Spatule
Mar 18, 2003

All tortoises are turtles, but turtles aren't always tortoises, IIRC. Anyway they rule and there's a reason they haven't really changed much is 50+ million years

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Do tortoises smell bad? I think they’d be a cool pet, but every home with a reptile pet I’ve been in has smelled really bad.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

FreudianSlippers posted:

Yes we are all depressed fat man none of us are a massive colony of slime mold that gained sentience after feeding on discarded stem cells behind a research facility in Grenoble, in what you now call France.

There’s an app for that.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Robobot posted:

Do tortoises smell bad? I think they’d be a cool pet, but every home with a reptile pet I’ve been in has smelled really bad.

I don't think so? I've never owned one, but I thought the smells for those kinds of pets generally had more to do with the owners not keeping up with environmental cleanliness. I could be wrong though, that's all secondhand.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tortoises use their offensive piss smell as a defence mechanism so they at least have the ability to make things reek.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

My friend's tortoise bit off a cat's toe one time cause the cat was being a bit more annoying than usual.

ate it too.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

🎵 Really potent urine odours
🎵 Bitten off a cat's toe
🎵 Ate it too!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Flint_Paper posted:

🎵 Bitten off a cat's toe
🎵 Ate it too!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The thing about a pet tortoise is you better have someone to will it to because it’s going to outlive you.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Same goes for some species of pet bird since a lot of them live for about 30+ years and some even for about as long as a human (80 or so years).

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Mr. Nice! posted:

The thing about a pet tortoise is you better have someone to will it to because it’s going to outlive you.

That’s a plus for me cause losing animals you love is always very sad and almost all another animals we can have as pets live a lot less than we do

I never had a tortoise myself but a friend of mine had when I was a kid and I don’t remember it smelling bad. At least it wanst a strong odor at all

They are very discreet animals, you can forget they exist if you don’t actively look for it, specially if you have a garden or yard for it to live. Which you should, I don’t think they work as apartment pets (perhaps in a closed environment it can smell bad or leave bad odors everywhere)

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Pennywise the Frown posted:

lol, the second one he just becomes still and farts.

And grins.

I dunno if that was a strictly just a fart or not but he's having a blast (pardon the pun).

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Elias_Maluco posted:

That’s a plus for me cause losing animals you love is always very sad and almost all another animals we can have as pets live a lot less than we do

I remember going out for a walk like 2 years ago and saw a woman pushing her baby in a stroller and also having a husky puppy on a leash and thing "aww that's cute, and the kid is going to have a best friend growing up" then walking two more steps and thinking "and also get really, really loving sad around 10-12"

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Air Skwirl posted:

I remember going out for a walk like 2 years ago and saw a woman pushing her baby in a stroller and also having a husky puppy on a leash and thing "aww that's cute, and the kid is going to have a best friend growing up" then walking two more steps and thinking "and also get really, really loving sad around 10-12"

Kinda like having Mick Jagger as your dad.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Dillbag posted:

Kinda like having Mick Jagger as your dad.

Pretty sure the puppy is going to spend a lot more time with the kid than daddy Mick Jagger.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Air Skwirl posted:

I just had a baby last year and I have dogs and cats ranging from 5 up to 18. She's in for one hell of a childhood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Armacham posted:

I just had a baby last year and I have dogs and cats ranging from 5 up to 18. She's in for one hell of a childhood!

If it's any consolation, she's not going to remember the ones that are 18 now.