Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/__mike91/status/1727418171554980169

israel not only steals the rainwater but also actively shittifies the road system

excuse me, the law says that that rain belongs to Israel. it is the Palestinians (Hamas) that are stealing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

keep punching joe posted:

The Dutch are racist dogs, the worst European, worse even than the English.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

Lol very appropriate for the white devil to rip off their masks the second they lose two proxy wars in a row.

honestly I've completely given up on liberal democracy, it's pretty clear that parliamentary democracy in which the reactionary rightwing CEO's have enough wealth to get their guys in power effectively is the same as a lifetime single party state, so if that's gonna be the case anyways you might as well make that single party state like china or cuba and force a reality that everyone must abide to even the wealthy, it's the only way to whip and bring the billionares to heel and stop them from poisoning the society with propaganda.

Liberal democracies are a dead-end for plenty of reasons beyond racism. Look at climate change as an example of a problem uniquely impossible for a liberal democracy to solve as it requires long-term planning (over generations) and the ability to subject the entire population to significant hardship for the good of future generations. Our current systems of government in general are only designed to line the pockets of the wealthy.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

this is denmark erasure

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Imagine being a racist piece of poo poo and saying stuff like "wishing more children would die" to the two nicest looking halal cart guys I've ever seen, next time I'm in new york I'm gonna buy a big fat sandwich from them and give them a 50% tip.

============================

Muhammad and Bahaa greet you

https://x.com/DaliaNewYork/status/1727448534528512316?s=20

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Al-Saqr posted:

Uhhh let me be clear....if you want your dead kids......you can keep 'em!

is it really any wonder that obama drone struck all those hospitals and weddings with guys like this around him.

If you want to impress ethereal lesbians you gotta break a few weddings.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Holy poo poo they are still wearing those yellow stars.

Has anyone tried starting a viral campaign to encourage true believers to get ww2 concentration camp replica tattoos? Get your numbers inked on your arm and post it on social media to show your support for Israel!

Shave your head for Bieber style.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

DancingShade posted:

Has anyone tried starting a viral campaign to encourage true believers to get ww2 concentration camp replica tattoos? Get your numbers inked on your arm and post it on social media to show your support for Israel!

Shave your head for Bieber style.

Senator Warren, hello

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Senator Warren, hello

lmao @ the blood and teeth tattoo lady with a big ol racist mural in the background

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

Senator Warren, hello

Why would an honest injun genuine native american get a jewish cultural tattoo. Huh, must have really believed.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

the israelis have kidnapped the al-shifaa hospital director to try and torture him into a fake confession about the tunnels

======

The occupation forces arrest the director of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza and transfer him for investigation by the Military Intelligence Division and the Shin Bet

https://twitter.com/ahdarawsha/status/1727583677381583184?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

40-something unimaginably awful days risking death trying to save lives as his hospital is starved and bombed and his reward is getting captured and carted off to some hosed up genocider black site

dti and dta loving christ

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Holy poo poo they are still wearing those yellow stars.

Israel is the sheriff of the middle east.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Interesting to suggest that corporations can be Jewish

Even just calling Elbit Jewish owned is questionable. It's publicly traded. How much of a corporation must be owned by Jewish people to make it Jewish owned?

StashAugustine posted:

I remember a historian joking "at what point will we be far enough from the Nazis we can just say Aryan instead of proto-indo-european"

People do use Aryan academically although I believe it's falling out of fashion. It refers to a subgroup of Indo Europeans which doesn't include most Europeans.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al-Saqr posted:

the israelis have kidnapped the al-shifaa hospital director to try and torture him into a fake confession about the tunnels

======

The occupation forces arrest the director of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza and transfer him for investigation by the Military Intelligence Division and the Shin Bet

https://twitter.com/ahdarawsha/status/1727583677381583184?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

loving scum taking him right before the ceasefire

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Israel loooooooooves to get a last word in before a ceasefire.

Just all kinds of petty spiteful poo poo to goad Palestinians into not agreeing/upholding the agreement.

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 09:50 on Nov 23, 2023

DasNeonLicht
Dec 25, 2005

"...and the light is on and burning brightly for the masses."
Fallen Rib

Smythe posted:

do not conflate a genocidal apartheid state apparatus with a religion or ethnicity. a state that outwardly hates the ethnic diaspora: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negation_of_the_Diaspora

bro, this is some straight fascist blood-and-soil poo poo :staredog:

Brucolac
Jun 14, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

======

Maybe Israel should be driven into the sea

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Brucolac posted:

Maybe Israel should be driven into the sea

they've got all those handy segregated roads to do it on!

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

did the protester consider buying shares of elbit? it would be a great way of showing solidarity with the Jewish owners and vote to shut them down as shareholders.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
lord pig fucker is in israel today look at the aftermath of operation hannibal.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
code:
https://twitter.com/TurkiShalhoub/status/1727391494317965641

quote:

The resistance fighters in Gaza set up headphones from which sounds of children and boys’ conversations came out. To bring the occupation soldiers into the ambushes they had prepared for them.

not only is the IOF so depraved that they march immediately to the sound of children to abduct them, Hamas is clever enough to exploit this by playing such sounds to draw in the Zionists, who then take the loving bait

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Heard that Hamas stuffed a dummy of a ten year old full of dynamite and took out a full IDF squad.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

code:
not only is the IOF so depraved that they march immediately to the sound of children to abduct them, Hamas is clever enough to exploit this by playing such sounds to draw in the Zionists, who then take the loving bait

Yeah. I spent some time trying to think up a joke about this that wouldn't get me slapped on the wrist with a sledgehammer and came up blank, so I elected not to. But yeah.

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fumble posted:

lord pig fucker is in israel today look at the aftermath of operation hannibal.

You are gonna have to get a lot more specific.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

fizziest posted:

You are gonna have to get a lot more specific.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

It's a really bad sign honestly. I had previously thought that Hamas had merely connected the hospital to their tunnels for strategic reasons (being able to move fighters to the hospital for treatment below ground is obviously advantageous), which is improper but would fall well below Israel's allegations of a base under Al-Shifa. But going as far as to install a whole kitchen unit there implies that a significant number of people were regularly living or working there.

If there is an innocent explanation for this it's well past time for Hamas to provide it. Because the new video very, very much looks like a Hamas tunnel and trying to claim Israel was building tunnels in exactly the same style 40 years ago is unhinged.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

It's a really bad sign honestly. I had previously thought that Hamas had merely connected the hospital to their tunnels for strategic reasons (being able to move fighters to the hospital for treatment below ground is obviously advantageous), which is improper but would fall well below Israel's allegations of a base under Al-Shifa. But going as far as to install a whole kitchen unit there implies that a significant number of people were regularly living or working there.

If there is an innocent explanation for this it's well past time for Hamas to provide it. Because the new video very, very much looks like a Hamas tunnel and trying to claim Israel was building tunnels in exactly the same style 40 years ago is unhinged.

lmao some people live their whole lives between wallet inspections

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

it's truly hosed up that people getting brutally murdered by bombs on a regular basis would go under ground

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

code:

loving insane

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Rubellavator posted:

syq

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Rubellavator posted:

yeah man why would anyone need an underground kitchrn in a place thats vital to health resources and has been shelled many times in its history. real fuckin headscratcher

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

oh lol

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

fizziest please you don't need to do that they're watching

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

If I were you I'd edit that out man.
Your already in their crosshairs. Peace man

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

they won't let you be any more fizzy than you already are

30.5 Days